The rest is still unwritten.....

j3nn27

Hi all! ?

It's day1 of the Cambridge diet for me, i thought starting this diary on here would really help keep me on track and the support on here looks amazing !

I'm 23
My starting weight is 16stone 1pound ?
I'm 5ft 6

Don't think I am brave enough to put my starting pictures on yet....

Soo here goes ...

Jen x

Good luck Jen, tomorrow I will be starting week 4, my 3rd weigh in. I also took pictures but too scared to put them on, will hopefully do this when I get to target! Looking forward to reading your diary/journey :)

Hi Ladies - J3 I hope you're doing well and have made it into ketosis! Laurielee = clearly you're there!

Good on you both for taking pictures (I didn't think of doing that at the start - years of avoiding the camera I suspect). Don't forget to also measure yourselves (upper arms, chest, breast, waist, hips, thigh). It is amazing how many inches you lose - and some weeks you might not lose much in lbs, but the inches will shift....

Good luck!

Hi all, how are you getting on??

I'm on Day 3, my mouth is dry but I don't think I'm in ketosis yet. My WI is on Tuesday. I saw my C last Tues but couldn't start til Saturday. I'm doing ok although fancying warm nice foods today. Have a shake for lunch so I'll cook something nice for dinner. I'm on Step 2. What's everyone else on?

Lisa x

Hi all sorry not been online, it's been so had these past few weeks with the run up to Christmas trying to stay on track.

I have been on and off the diet for past few weeks :( and I am gutted to say I am back at day 1 today :(

Think I need some help/ advice on how to stay on track when temptation is put in front of you ... And how do you beat it :-/
I've had some people say I haven't picked the best time to start cd but I think it's the right time for me. If I can make it through Christmas and stay on track then I think I can do anything ! :)

No pain no gain !

Jen x

Back