The Restarters Thread

saraian24

Gold Member
Right I am putting myself out here and saying that I have sucked as of late.

Today though i am emitting happy and positive vibes and i am doing well - for me anyway today. Not hungry and i am drinking plenty of water and all in all im happy and more positive.

Kepp telling myself that the sooner i get to goal and get below it I can try for my much longed for 3rd future bundle.

Anyone that is restarting and having a crap day post here and I will cheer you up with my witty sarcasam and dirty jokes :rotflmao:

So :talk017:for all us restarters that are getting through today, im taking it today at a time only and not thinking about tomorrow or friday.

Sarah x x x

I'm not having a crappy day but I'm a restarter so can I come in? :D Had an awful nights sleep last night, Moo was up and down all night :cry: I feel ok though an gearing up for a good day ahead ;)

Thank you francesmag i ill do that and thank you for the advice yesterday, i was a bit offensive but you were right. Thank youhun i will do it!

Jools you should get over here when you can, and babes i hope november is your month. Will you be doing a eating plan when you do 'fall'?

I know, I'm really sorry, and I felt dreadful when I realised how you were even considering packing the diet in. But you had been doing so well but were going all over the place and I just couldn't sit there and watch it. You're in a much better place now, and you will do this. You have already proved that you can do it. Just focus on one day at a time and before you know it the scales will be moving down again.

I know, I'm really sorry, and I felt dreadful when I realised how you were even considering packing the diet in. But you had been doing so well but were going all over the place and I just couldn't sit there and watch it. You're in a much better place now, and you will do this. You have already proved that you can do it. Just focus on one day at a time and before you know it the scales will be moving down again.

Please dont be sorry, I was so touchy yesterday everyone around me had it!

I am not packing it in as i have so many good reasons not too!

I am going to do SW or WW when I get PG as I dont want to pile on 5 stone like I did last time :eek: Got period cramp today though (not due for another 11 days :mad:) so think we missed it this month :cry:

Please dont be sorry, I was so touchy yesterday everyone around me had it!

I am not packing it in as i have so many good reasons not too!

Thanks for that. You have indeed got a marvellous incentive for losing weight so you go for it. Why don't you hang up your favourite baby outfit along with your jeans to remind you why you're doing this?

Thanks for that. You have indeed got a marvellous incentive for losing weight so you go for it. Why don't you hang up your favourite baby outfit along with your jeans to remind you why you're doing this?

What a good idea :D

Thats a marvelous idea! Im going to go and dig out one of the neutral outfits that i bought from next before i knew Imogen was a girl. Its so cute and tiny!

Jools get your old baby clothes out !

I already do :eek:

Aw no - i confess to having just smelt the outfit and it still has that hint of newborn babies, i am going mental!

Jools you are worse then me - crazy that we will hopefully be sharing another pregnancy together hopefully and fingers crossed! xxxx

****! I am so sorry sorry and so insensitive Becky i had no idea tht would read this thread and hre i am going on about babies, i am so so sorry hun!

Slap me and tie me up! :cry::cry:

its ok seems everywhere i go now there is babies everywhere!! and before you wudnt see them anywhere!!

its a great incentive to loose the weight hun keep going x

Back