• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The results are in - 1st weigh in

RP79

S: 95kg C: 95kg G: 65kg BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0kg(0%)
I can hardly believe I stuck to this for a whole week! My goodness I lost 5kgs!! (around 11lbs) I was worried last night that I did not lose anything as it was TOTM as well this week. But I am chuffed. Hope to continue the downward journey. Now to stick it out this weekend...but so far so good.

:talk017:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
RP79 said:
I can hardly believe I stuck to this for a whole week! My goodness I lost 5kgs!! (around 11lbs) I was worried last night that I did not lose anything as it was TOTM as well this week. But I am chuffed. Hope to continue the downward journey. Now to stick it out this weekend...but so far so good.

Well done x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

RP79

Thank you all. Everyone on this forum seems to be doing really well. I am so glad I stumbled upon it. I initially found Exante online and then slim and save through a mini min forum thread I followed from google(think it was with Starlight's diary on Exante). Best thing I found on the internet by far.

S: 14st4lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st7lb(10.5%)
RP79 said:

That is brilliant! Well done on your loss, good luck with the weekend!

RP79

wow!thats great news...well done and congratulations:) I hope i can loose 5kgs in my first week.fingers crossed.
Just noticed your first week weight loss - congratulations girl! That is a very good loss. Bet you are glad now that you stuck with it. :p

S: 12st9.7lb C: 10st7.3lb G: 10st3.3lb Loss: 2st2.4lb(17.11%)
Thank you, but I didnt loose as much as expected in my first week,lost only 4lbs:( but i'll keep going..keeping high hopes for next week. hope you are doing ok...

Just noticed your first week weight loss - congratulations girl! That is a very good loss. Bet you are glad now that you stuck with it. :p

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That's an inspiration to stick to this diet, 11lbs. Well done, brilliant! x