The Return of - chips with everything

chips with everything

Silver Member
I am going to need lots and lots of help and encouragement. :rolleyes: Have been away for a few years about 4, No not in prison but just drifiting along not losing weight. I am about 5lb heavier then I was then. I am now struggling to walk and breath, so enough is enough. Some of my old posts are visible, but I think account has been possibily deactivated so have send a help email to try to sort, out of date bits and bobs. Will be following old style WW points on my own. Setting start date at Tuesday. I know that is not the attitude but long staying house guest will be gone then, and I can get into a routine. :)

Welcome back to the forum, good luck with your efforts, my concern for you would be, your going to do this in the style of a diet but on your own, not a good thing.
I have done that so many times, but it was only when I joined Slimming World that I quickly and consistently lost weight and if I have problems I know there is a support network to give me a hand. I know what it's like to walk halfway upstairs and have to stop to hold my breath, my knees hurting my back aching "we" need as much real support as we can get.
the very best of luck to you ;)

Thanks Caretaker. My problem is I am agoraphobic and find it so difficult to go out. I shop on-line and am very isolated. Some time ago when I moved here I gave WW a couple of goes, but found class really cliquey and unfriendly and lecturer was awful. She has monopoly on local classes. Even if I told myself I could go, I know I wouldn't

Back