The road to a new, healthier me!!!!!

Poor you! I have a virus care of my kids too.. Hope it doesn't include vomiting .. Icky!! Altho having been vomited on today.. It just might :(

Glad you're feeling better, my little one is always passing on her bugs to grandad, he calls her Tyhpoid Mary she's made him sick that many times.
Good luck with your weigh in this week

Think there's a lot of bugs and virus going around. I've had a viral cough for a few weeks which is taking ages to go, and now I've had a sore throat the last few days...and now my two kids are getting colds!

The upside to tummy bugs and gastro.... weight loss!! lol! ;)

Yeah I did think about the potential weight loss, but i'm equally concerned as i've not been to the gym in almost a week now (didn't go today as have HUGE hangover!!)

Had a friends birthday last night, so drank way too much. Although I did mainly stick to vodka, lime and soda, so hopefully it isn't going to affect the scales.......... Saying that, I do have a vague recollection of a bootilicious cocktail and a couple of crack babies sneaking in when the alcohol levels were already far too high!!! :sign0007::(

Suffering today :(

Only two days to go till the weigh in... Feeling very nervous. I know i've done well, and with being poorly, i'm bound ot have lost at least a little. But i've had two nights out drinking since the last weigh in (and another on this sat!!). I'm always moaning that I don't get to go out, and now I'm just wanting a weekend in - never satisfied!! ;) But i've not cheated food wise at all, so fingers crossed.

xx

Hope you're feeling better...weigh in soon...good luck!

Hi spolly, just thought i would pop in and say hi!! Sounds like you had a good couple of nights out, its been sooo long since i did and i could really do with one. I think i may have actually forgotten how to drink its been that long, but i am sure i could get the hang of it pretty quickly again ;)

Hope your feeling better :)

Thanks guys!!!

Well weigh in has been had and I am SUPER happy to say i've lost another 8lbs, so in my first 4 weeks on Xenical i've lost 15lbs............ SO chuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy096:

Hello!!!!

Been on a course this week, so i've been crazy busy and not had a chance to update my thread. Everything still going well. Moved to monthly weigh ins now, so have another 3 weeks to find out how much i've lost. I'm aware that it'll prob slow down now, but I'd like to have an another stone and a half by crimbo... If more then fab!!! Not sure if thats realistic, but we'll see.

You could loose a stone by Christmas, and depending on other factors, a half too that's pretty realistic :)

Hi, I'm aiming for the same. To lose another 1/2 stone for each weigh in so by 18th December I want to have lost another stone and a half. I'd like more but I'd be happy with that. Good luck

Back