Cous cous salad
Pear
Gammon steak heb x2
Baked beans
Jacket potato
Egg fried in fry light
1 oz cheese
Drinks - nas squash diet coke tea
No exercise (unless you count dash round asda!)

Sooo, the damage at wi tonight was 1.5 on :-C. I know why it happened and i was expecting it, but i was still disappointed cos i had been on plan this week. Ggggrrrr!!!!

I also feel a little flat after class thanks to the mother in law. I feel awful for writing it like that, but she put on again this week. I just felt that at class and afterwards talking to people, there was more interest and concern in the mil rather than me. I feel sometimes it is percieved that i am doing ok while she is struggling so she needs more support. I just feel sometimes that i could do with more support from every one :(

Oh well i was on plan this week, i can do it again this week coming

One of those weeks -
Well, you know it works, so stick with it this week, and it'll go... you know it will.

Yeah, my weeks going ok ta -
worked from home today - boss rang about 1030 last night, and said don't come in if you don't want to because of the riots, but it's quietened down, so I'll go in tomorrow.
I'm home Thurs & Fri anyway.
I've never had a mil, my oh and old oh had already passed away, but I do understand from friends how difficult they can be, don't feel bad saying how you feel, better us lot than losing it with her!!!

Hang in there - don't forget, you've got us on here.
Take care
Deb

Debridger said:
One of those weeks -
Well, you know it works, so stick with it this week, and it'll go... you know it will.

Yeah, my weeks going ok ta -
worked from home today - boss rang about 1030 last night, and said don't come in if you don't want to because of the riots, but it's quietened down, so I'll go in tomorrow.
I'm home Thurs & Fri anyway.
I've never had a mil, my oh and old oh had already passed away, but I do understand from friends how difficult they can be, don't feel bad saying how you feel, better us lot than losing it with her!!!

Hang in there - don't forget, you've got us on here.
Take care
Deb

Thanks deb, hope its ok where you are with all these scum bags kicking off. Tbh ive not seen too much of it. We live in a village which is a bit rough anyway, but there are no shops to rob and its the sort of place all the scallies would go into the city to kick off. Im not looking forwards to work to tonight tho cos im in till half 8, just incase anything kicks off there!!

It just annoyed me last night when i told oh how sw had gone and he went mad about his mum putting on and didnt mention how i had done for ages. Then when i said i was disappointed with my gain he was like at least i had an excuse and banged on about his mum again. In class i feel like by the time the leader has spent 20 mins going on with her, when she gets to me she has to skirt over me quickly to keep to time. Then out of group, people tend to ask about the mil before me. Tbh with some friends who see dieting as a competitive sport, i have given the impression that im going just for her, but sometimes i would just like to be asked!! Childish i know!!

I shouldve stayed to class last night but i had a banging headache after work and didnt fancy it. Plus it wasnt the usual leader for some reason. I just feel like now im back to needing to lose nearly a stone for my holiday :( I know this week doesnt count and by the time i get back on my pill i will have lost that 1.5 pound and hopefully some more. But i just feel overwhelmed with how much there is to shift again and as time gets nearer i worry about will i get there?!

I guess i just need to stick to plan and keep on exercising. Thats all i can do really. So ill get myself out of bed have brekkie and squeeze in a walk before work. All good.

I know it's difficult sometimes.... but, it will take time, remember, it didn't go on overnight, so it wont disappear that quickly either.....
There's 2 ways of approaching weight loss

1 - the quick way
one of these meal replacement / very low calorie thingy
2 - the long, slow way
i.e. a long term healthy eating plan

both have pros and cons, and you have to weigh up what is best...

quick way, you don't eat much (or anything depending on the plan), you become a miserable cow 'cos you're fighting all things tasty, and not eating anything, but you do lose weight quickly. Having said that, yep, it's probably OK for a specific goal... wedding, holiday, school reunion, etc,etc but normally, once you eat, you bung all the wight back on again, and it doesn't address either what and how you eat, or even why you eat.

The slow way - SW teaches you what is good for you, let's you take control, and allows you to eat...but it's long term, forever in fact....so it's gonna take a while, it lets you eat the things you would crave, but it teaches you moderation and compromise too... of course, if you want to hit a specific target in a quick period, SW isn't the way, I just think it teaches us to live life as opposed exsist

hope that make sense..... I know I've rabbited on!!

As for OH... think he probably reckons you've got it under control, and that there's a valid reason for yr gain, so, you'll lose it easily(ish) where as his mum, just isn't doing it properly... yeah, I know you've helped her as much as poss... some people just can't be helped lol...

TBH, I've kept this a secret... the only people that know is the OH, people at class, and people on here.. at work, no one knows, nor friends, or family... I'm not gonna tell them, and when they make comments about why aren't I eating this or that, or why am I not drinking, I just make an excuse and leave it.

Where do you live??
I'm out in Tilbury, and feels pretty safe, not expecting any bother, but I work in London... so it could get a bit awkward depending on where they go... it was more an issue of the trains running as they had been stopped Monday night.

Yep, eat well, exercise hard...you'll get there (sayes she who doesn't exercise)

Deb

Thanks for the words of advice. I was feeling really sorry for myself earlier!! I know youre right re sw being the long term fix. In just hoping i can shift what i want in time for the holiday so i dont have to resort to a quick fix a few weeks before!! Thing is the weeks i was 100% on plan with no faffing about i lost 2 pounds so i know it does work.

I think you have the right idea about not telling anyone. It does make for less hassle refusing things. Its amazing how akward and funny people can be with you when you say youre dieting!

Thing with oh is that he sees what i eat all the time, knows what exercise i do and so he knows im sticking to it and how determined i can be when i want to be. So he does think i have it in hand. To be fair his mums weight problen does have a bigger impact on her health whereas mine can perhaps be seen as cosmetic in comparison. So i know he is worried about her health to. I do feel like ive done all i can with her and maybe it is time to head to another group?

I live in North Wales, just over the boarder, so not really in the thick of it. I work in Cheshire, again not had too many problems there. I just didnt like the idea of being out on my own tonight if there was anything about. Big whimp me!!

Anyhoo, im pleased to report i was on plan today and within my syns. Ive got two days off now and may spend tomorrow in bed!!

Todays food - green day
6 Wholemeal crackerbread heb
Laughing cow light hea
Milk hea
Boiled eggs and baked beans
Tomato mug shot
6 wholemeal crackerbread heb
Homemade veggie chilli with jacket potato
Skips 4 syns
Mix max 8 syns
Unfortunately no exercise - will squeeze in some zumba tomorrow!

Todays food green
Porridge and milk hea/b
Two white bread and jam 10 syns
Baked potato
baked beans
1oz cheese hea
Green beans carrot cauliflower peas sweetcorn
Home made potato wedges
Cod heb
Veg same as lunch
Exercise- zilch spent too long in bed and lazing around!!

Will do a proper update tomorrow but had a pretty decent day

oooh, bread and jam...not had that in ages, mind, didn't have it often before sw anyway.... and I only ever had a scraping

Hope all is ok

Off to a big family party tomorrow in a hotel, stopping overnight and having breakfast!!!!! gonna go out for dinner late afternoon, aiming for Harvester where I can stuff my face guilt free!!!

Have a good weekend
Deb

Debridger said:
oooh, bread and jam...not had that in ages, mind, didn't have it often before sw anyway.... and I only ever had a scraping

Hope all is ok

Off to a big family party tomorrow in a hotel, stopping overnight and having breakfast!!!!! gonna go out for dinner late afternoon, aiming for Harvester where I can stuff my face guilt free!!!

Have a good weekend
Deb

Hope you enjoy your weekend and family party!! Good idea on harvester.

Im working this wknd, so doubt it will be great although im meant to going round a mates house tomorrow, so wont be a complete waste.

Had a craving for bread and jam, dont eat loads of it myself, but i had a jar in after making hubby some biccies with it in and didnt want it going to waste. Its yummy tho!!

Had a lazy couple of days but actually got quite a lot done round the house and odd jobs etc. Also finally got round to some exercise so all good.

Todays food - green
Porridge and milk hea/b
Toast and jam 10 syns yum yum
Pasta with passata onion and pepper sauce and veggies
Home made wedges
Cod heb
Marrowfat peas and green beans

Exercise
20 mins zumba
Davina dvd legs section
75 mins walk

Errr, writing that down, it seems like ive not eaten much today. Might have a little something before bed.

Back