The roller coaster diet food diary

Mmmm looks lovely"! Hope youre feeling better Chick xx

Thanks!

Feeling a little bit more human now... Going a little crazy in the house now tho. My mum took me shopping yesterday so don't even need to go out and do that :-(

image-857059606.jpg

Lunch... Left over beef stew with mash and veg... Yum!

I must be feeling better because I'm hungry! Not had my choc mocha so having a snack. 2.5 syns for reduced fat seafood sauce

image-32827272.jpg

I feel in a bit of a quandary... Tasting week this week... Firstly, I feel rubbish and am just about managing to cook what I need to eat Nevermind having to cook something else to take with me... Secondly... I have a bit of an issue eating food that's come from other ppls houses... And thirdly I'm meeting a friend after for lunch that I have not seen for months so don't want to eat at group... But it's only my second week back... First weigh in and I really should stay... I don't know what to do :-( I don't want to look rude by not taking anything... Or worse, not eating anything!

I feel in a bit of a quandary... Tasting week this week... Firstly, I feel rubbish and am just about managing to cook what I need to eat Nevermind having to cook something else to take with me... Secondly... I have a bit of an issue eating food that's come from other ppls houses... And thirdly I'm meeting a friend after for lunch that I have not seen for months so don't want to eat at group... But it's only my second week back... First weigh in and I really should stay... I don't know what to do :-( I don't want to look rude by not taking anything... Or worse, not eating anything!

I saw in another person's thread that they were taking some bags of those new Hula Hoop Puffs to class for people to taste as they're only 3.5 syns a bag. Maybe you could bring something like that so you don't have to cook?

I saw in another person's thread that they were taking some bags of those new Hula Hoop Puffs to class for people to taste as they're only 3.5 syns a bag. Maybe you could bring something like that so you don't have to cook?

Hey... That's a good idea tho I think with it being free food February it's meant to be something totally free or just using healthy extras...

Thanks... I will have a think because I really should stay...

image-1205387847.jpg

Dinner at last!

1/2 jar of sharwoods Cantonese curry sauce 5 syns (9.5 per jar) egg noodles, courguette nooses and mangetout with chicken :)

Looks absolutely scrummy!!!! :)

It was good! I don't usually buy jars but been craving a chinese take away for weeks and I've never successfully mastered chinese curry! These were 87p a jar at Tesco and worth the 5 syns :)

image-79455107.jpg

Baked oats again this morning... I forgot to defrost my berries so no speed foods :-(

That's not bad at all for a jar to be only 9 syns. I was looking at jars the other day as feeling lazy and they all were about 18 may have to pick some of that up for emergencies. Looks really tasty too

That's not bad at all for a jar to be only 9 syns. I was looking at jars the other day as feeling lazy and they all were about 18 may have to pick some of that up for emergencies. Looks really tasty too
Some of the sharwoods ones are really good! I prefer to cook from scratch but there are definitely times when they come in handy... Or like this when I really can't make what I want!

Actually... Quick edit... Just done a search and actually a lot of the sharwoods ones are higher than I thought! This one is def 9.5 syns tho!

Last edited:
I just realised its nearly 5pm and I'm hungry!! Only had breakfast today as I've been out... Will make myself a ham and seafood stick salad type plate when I get home I think then have my Curry later.

So I just went to sainsburys to grab a few bits and they were trailing peanut butter crunch and salted caramel cadburys fingers... My two favourite flavours!! I ate one of each without thinking! Just checked and I think they are 1.5 syns each... Oooops... That said I currently get 20 per day and had none so far. Also bought some quark and options sachets to mix with it for a dessert, as well as a can of anchor light cream.. 1.5 syns per 12.5g which I figure of fluffy cream with be quite a lot! Bought some birds eye fish chargrills to try, the sundried tomato ones, 0.5 syns each so looking forward to having those next week with some toast veg. I'm determined not to get bored and eat the same thing every time this time... Nearly home... Phew!

image-481208374.jpg

2.5 syns for reduced fat seafood sauce.

Anyone know if beetroot when picked is still a speed food?

image-1162128173.jpg

Pudding!

1 meringue nest - 3 syns
25g - anchor light cream - 2 syns
Vanilla quark - 1 syns
Raspberries and blueberries

Weigh in tomorrow morning, will be interesting to see how I've done seen as I've been home sick all week and done very little...

Watch this space :)

A 6lb loss for me :) pleased...

Back