The roller coaster diet food diary

Thank you... Pleased considering I had done the plan for a couple of weeks at home before going back to group so wasn't expecting much!

Today's food...

Breakfast - banana and a coffee

Lunch - jacket potato with beans, cheese and salad (hexa)

Tea - west african peanut stew... Delicious! Estimating at 8 syns. Chicken, courguettes, tomatoes, onions with peanut butter, cocoa and spices. Served with brown rice.

No Hexb today....

image-2735435845.jpg

Oh the rest of my syns... Just having a vodka and diet lemonade... A largish one so 6 syns

Today's food...

Breakfast - banana and a coffee

Lunch - jacket potato with beans, cheese and salad (hexa)

Tea - west african peanut stew... Delicious! Estimating at 8 syns. Chicken, courguettes, tomatoes, onions with peanut butter, cocoa and spices. Served with brown rice.

No Hexb today....

View attachment 165885

That west african stew looks and sounds lovely!
Do you have a recipe? :)

That west african stew looks and sounds lovely! Do you have a recipe? :)

Sadly not :-( I was from a simply cook box and I have estimated the syns based on the ingredients and what we added... However I have googled it and lots of recipes online that look good :)

All your food looks lovely and we'll done on your loss!

All your food looks lovely and we'll done on your loss!

Thank you very much! Enjoying cooking lots of different things. Got a few ideas for this week :)

image-1187561514.jpg

A lovely breakfast cooked by my other half, 2 x nimble bread for healthy extra b. 0.5 syns for 1 tbsp on reduced salt and sugar HP sauce :)

Fruit and a muller greek you to follow 0.5 syns

Healthy extra a - 350mls skimmed milk for drinks

Absolutely delicious dinner!!! Chicken and chorizo jambalaya. Sadly I can't share the recipe as again it was from a simply cook box. Got a few between us that we are tying to use up. Based of the ingredients added and the ingredients in the stuff provided in guessing at 8 syns... Well worth it. My mouth is burning tho :)

Lots of veg in the jambalaya as well as the green veg to making up my third of speed foods.

image-3227363570.jpg

Morning :) just heading to uni for the day... Eugh.. Would rather chop off my own arm!!!

Anyhow I had magic porridge before I set off, hexa of oats, frozen berries and 2 x muller Greek yog (1 syn)

Lunch will be either a pasta pot with a tomato sauce and sals from uni, or I might pop to sainsburys over the road and go to there cafe or buy something to take with me. I've not really bothered to find my way around the area so I'm not sure what else there is..

Tea - still away from home so will do something simple that bf can reheat when he gets home.. He suggested pasta tho I don't want two lots in a day so I will see!

I've got a packet of blueberries and a huge pear to snack on and no doubt there will be numerous coffee's along the way..

Hexa for milk

Slight change to plan... Had sainsburys be good to yourself pasta with tomato, basil and chicken. No idea of syns but will just be the dressing to syn... Had a miler fruitopilis with it for 0.5 syns

image-2039544392.jpg

Tonights tea - gnocchi with ham and mushrooms, tomato sauce made with Italian herb mix. 5 syns.

Not a lot of veg compared to my usual meals but I'm not back at home until tomorrow and I hate poking about in other ppls cupboards and fridges!

Hello.

B - banana and a pear

L - salad with Turkey, 6 olives and 6 cubes of feta cheese (3 syns) and muller fruitopilis (0.5 syns)

5 x Cadbury wispa bites (5 syns)

Hexa - milk for coffee

Hexb - none yet... Might buy bread on way home and have some with tea!

Tea - undecided... Perhaps quorn nuggets at 0.5 syns each... 10 probably! With actifry chips and veg.. Will decide when I get home!

Looks like a nice food day. ooh are wispa bites only 1 syn. That seems good. I'd be worried I eat the whole packet though. Food sounds nice. I am really wanting to try quorn nuggets but nowhere seems to have them here. I love their mini kievs too (also half a syn)

Looks like a nice food day. ooh are wispa bites only 1 syn. That seems good. I'd be worried I eat the whole packet though. Food sounds nice. I am really wanting to try quorn nuggets but nowhere seems to have them here. I love their mini kievs too (also half a syn)

Oooooh kievs sound good! What brand are they? The nuggets were 93p on offer in morrisons... Not sure where you are as to whether you would have one?

Fortunately the wispa bites were at work... First day back after being sick... I wouldn't have bought them or eaten them myself... Just because they were there!

Heading home now, house will be freezing as no heating on for 4 days...

Quorn kievs hun. We do have a morrisons but I tend to shop either online or at aldi as I don't drive so it's a bugger to get to. Might see if I can drag OH at weekend though and see if they have them offer or not!

At least they weren't too bad syn wise!

Back