The runs (sorry)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by colawater, 6 April 2008 Social URL.

1. colawater

colawater Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    ive not got the runs but every day i have a wee poo i go for a wee and without warning do a poo, sorry about the detail. this only started when i uped my water intake, has anyone else had this problem:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    This can happen at the beginning as it takes time for your system to get use to the high concentration of minerals and vitamins in the formula.

It helps to divide your packs into two and to have six mini meals throughout the day instead of three.

Also adding a teaspoonful of fibreclear will help bulk out the stools.

In some cases it could be due to lactose intolerance as the formula contains skimmed milk.

Or drinking too much water.

4. colawater

colawater Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks will try the fibreclear and see how i get on :)

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    I thats unpleasant but would take it before constipation anyday.......honest

6. Kellster

Kellster Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    with u on that one....i read nearly 4 chapers of my book last night whilst on the toilet...going to start taking a radio in with me too!!! plan to start fibre clear tuesday when i go for my weigh in.....hopefully that make move things along!!!!!lol

7. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    I know what your talking about with the ''wee poo'' i hadnt gone in a week prob longer all of a sudden i needed to go TWICE :eek: it was normal, but the next day was a ''wee poo'' lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.