ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

Hey,

I had a binge last night for the first time in 1/2 months...I think being on this site so much isn't helping me, I'm back to constantly thinking about food which makes me binge. I'm going to have a break from my diary until Friday, I have a lot of damage control to do and I find it easier sticking to my points if I'm not on here for hours! Which isn't your fault obviously, just with me being bored in the summer I have nothing else to do at the moment.

Hopefully I will still get a maintain this week rather than a gain, I have about 5 days so am hopeful. Will pop back in on Friday and update weight etc. Hope you understand xx

you know I sometimes feel like this. had no bother losing weight til I joined here. I feel like I need to do it and not over think it. Think I might try this x

Hiya ladies,

I will be coming back to my diary now :) but not today, my TOTM is due and I have a stomach ache/strange headache/feel weak and tired so will update all when I'm feeling a bit better. Going to go back on the pill because that makes it all more manageable I find. Bleurgh! x

Hiya ladies,

I will be coming back to my diary now :) but not today, my TOTM is due and I have a stomach ache/strange headache/feel weak and tired so will update all when I'm feeling a bit better. Going to go back on the pill because that makes it all more manageable I find. Bleurgh! x

Welcome Back Sweetie :) Ive missed you :) Look forward to chatting with you soon, nasty TOTM :-( Hope u have a hot water bottle. X

I missed you too Serena, I've been reading diaries but haven't been commenting :)

I'm in a really bad mood. I'm a serial weigher I know, but I have "gained" almost 1.5lbs since Thursday for no reason. I seem to be hitting a plateau and I'm not happy about it. Probably because I've stopped doing any kind of exercise, hit a wall with it where I just really really don't want to. I can't afford the gym next month, my financial situation is currently dire (uni landlords are horribly greedy and I start my job on Monday) but I need to go back to doing my 5km uphill walk at least. I might do 30 DS level one, maybe some hula hooping or something.

Probably because I look "ok" now I'm not as fussed and don't put as much effort in. When I hit my highest ever weight and was size 12 I hated it and exercised loads, I used to do like an hour on the cross trainer everyday and other stuff too but now because I fit comfortably in size 10 I don't bother as much. So I need to start again. I'm going down to Southampton for a bit this week so might use my uni gym, I prefer the equipment there.

Oh also TOTM is due so I might just be being silly but I don't know. Just in a bad mood with it all. Blah. This has been a very miserable post!

Welcome back huni so glad you have returned! Missed ya
Boo for the totm the things we have to go through

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just wish it would actually start because now I don't know if I'm just grumpy/gained weight because of other reasons or because of this! It happens every month I gain a bit and go off the rails. Trying not to this time because I don't see how I can have gained 1.5 in two days but it's so annoying. And I feel really tearful as well which doesn't help. Hate being female sometimes!

I missed you too Serena, I've been reading diaries but haven't been commenting :)

I'm in a really bad mood. I'm a serial weigher I know, but I have "gained" almost 1.5lbs since Thursday for no reason. I seem to be hitting a plateau and I'm not happy about it. Probably because I've stopped doing any kind of exercise, hit a wall with it where I just really really don't want to. I can't afford the gym next month, my financial situation is currently dire (uni landlords are horribly greedy and I start my job on Monday) but I need to go back to doing my 5km uphill walk at least. I might do 30 DS level one, maybe some hula hooping or something.

Probably because I look "ok" now I'm not as fussed and don't put as much effort in. When I hit my highest ever weight and was size 12 I hated it and exercised loads, I used to do like an hour on the cross trainer everyday and other stuff too but now because I fit comfortably in size 10 I don't bother as much. So I need to start again. I'm going down to Southampton for a bit this week so might use my uni gym, I prefer the equipment there.

Oh also TOTM is due so I might just be being silly but I don't know. Just in a bad mood with it all. Blah. This has been a very miserable post!

Oh No :-( You definitely sound under the weather Sweetie, sending you HUGE hugs! I started the 30DS yesterday, Level 1 and it nearly killed me! We could be 30DS Buddies if you would like to be? X PS-You're in good company if you hang out on my diary, it's where all the cool kids are ;-) x

Back