ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

She's 5 and a half, can't keep using her as an excuse ;-) x

True! But my Mum has stayed size 14 after having my sister who is now 8 so I reckon you've done very well! x

True! But my Mum has stayed size 14 after having my sister who is now 8 so I reckon you've done very well! x

Awwwwww thanks Sweetie, hopefully it's going to come off and stay off! Hope you have a fab Friday. X

Right, start of my new week and no weeklies this week as I ate so much last night! Have to hope I can redeem myself over the next 7 days :)

15/29pp - fruit and veg count 5/5
Breakfast: bacon medallions (1), 1 slice bread (2), 5g bertolli light (0?? wow!) orange juice (3)
Lunch: pink lady apple, hot lemon water
Dinner: 60g wholewheat pasta (6), tinned tomatoes/pepper/onion, probably put some cheese on top (2) used 1 tsp of olive for the veg (1)
Snack: 30g choc philly (2) strawberries

This is my plan for the day anyway, I'm going to my boyfriend's house tonight (yes we're back together haha) so not sure how things will pan out. I'm determined to be 100% for these 7 days though!

Last edited:
Sounds good to me! Glad your back with your boyfriend ye odviously sorted everything out which is great to hear

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds good to me! Glad your back with your boyfriend ye odviously sorted everything out which is great to hear

He got a bit possessive which I don't like but a week or two apart has put a stop to that. We've been together a fairly long time so I didn't really wanna throw it all away, I think it just got a bit intense and needed calming down. Seems fine atm though :) you in the gym today?

Orange juice in the morning is keeping me "regular", annoying as it's 3 points but I think I'll keep having it. Worth it to have a settled stomach :)

Made my pasta sauce to take to Alex's, weighed out my pasta and am now drinking a nice cup of hot lemon water. Loads of veg in my sauce :) and I've just had a pink lady apple too. Trying to eat more fruit and veg this week!

Last edited:
Pink lady's are my fav ya can't beat them!
Hope you stayed strong today! Any nice plans for the rest of the weekend

Great news that You're back with Alex :) Pink Lady's are AMAZING, they are so damn expensive tho :-( A while back the Tesco by me reduced them to 5p each, I bought enough for 14 days lol. X

Hahahaha pity ya can't freeze them! I woulda bought enough for the year for 5p each well not really cuz that would be a lot of money but ya know what I mean lol

Hahahaha pity ya can't freeze them! I woulda bought enough for the year for 5p each well not really cuz that would be a lot of money but ya know what I mean lol

£18.25 in fact ;-) x

Hahahahaha your too funi you make me laugh xXx

Hahahahaha your too funi you make me laugh xXx

Lol! I hope in a good way! X

Yea in a good way of course

Hi ladies :) went over my points last night by 2pp so not too bad. Wasn't going to eat any weeklies this week due to my Mum's friend's coming round the other night but I'm really hungry today?! So I might use some. I've got an extra day still due to early weigh in so I'm not to fussed :) hope you're having good weekends, it's raining here now! x

Ordered Chinese. Oops. My head isn't in it this week, I have an exam coming up and I've been doing stuff to prepare for my second degree but that's no excuse.
Will get straight back on it tomorrow. It's harder that we have no healthy stuff in the house, as soon as MY food runs out there's nothing for me to eat. So then I get ravenous and order Chinese, haha. Oh well, a maintain this week won't be the end of the world. Damage control from tomorrow!

Ordered Chinese. Oops. My head isn't in it this week, I have an exam coming up and I've been doing stuff to prepare for my second degree but that's no excuse.
Will get straight back on it tomorrow. It's harder that we have no healthy stuff in the house, as soon as MY food runs out there's nothing for me to eat. So then I get ravenous and order Chinese, haha. Oh well, a maintain this week won't be the end of the world. Damage control from tomorrow!

What did you order from the Chinese? Chinese isn't too bad depending on what you chose. X

Chinese isn't the worst of them what did ya get Hun?

Hey,

I had a binge last night for the first time in 1/2 months...I think being on this site so much isn't helping me, I'm back to constantly thinking about food which makes me binge. I'm going to have a break from my diary until Friday, I have a lot of damage control to do and I find it easier sticking to my points if I'm not on here for hours! Which isn't your fault obviously, just with me being bored in the summer I have nothing else to do at the moment.

Hopefully I will still get a maintain this week rather than a gain, I have about 5 days so am hopeful. Will pop back in on Friday and update weight etc. Hope you understand xx

Sorry to hear that you aren't in a good place at the minute
Hope you are feeling better soon and I hope you do well this week xXx

Hey,

I had a binge last night for the first time in 1/2 months...I think being on this site so much isn't helping me, I'm back to constantly thinking about food which makes me binge. I'm going to have a break from my diary until Friday, I have a lot of damage control to do and I find it easier sticking to my points if I'm not on here for hours! Which isn't your fault obviously, just with me being bored in the summer I have nothing else to do at the moment.

Hopefully I will still get a maintain this week rather than a gain, I have about 5 days so am hopeful. Will pop back in on Friday and update weight etc. Hope you understand xx

Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear that Minimins has had a but of a negative side effect for you :-( We are all here for you if ever you need us, look forward to hearing from you on Friday. Lots of Love x

Back