ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

fruitandcoffee

Or not so secret anymore!

Just as a little introduction: I've dabbled in SW and WW before, this time I'm determined will be my last. I'm going into my final year of a law degree in September and I really want to lose around a stone before I go back, giving me 10 weeks. I tried WW at Christmas and lost just over 7lbs in 3 weeks so I know it works for me. I went back to uni after the Christmas period and gained it all back due to deadlines and pressure!
I bought WW Online yesterday and I love it again already. I like how flexible it is - as a self confessed coffeeaholic I'm always in Costa, Starbucks, Caffe Nero etc and SW is just too inflexible for me. I'm only 20 so I don't want my 'diet' to take over my life, I need something that can fit around my active lifestyle. I really enjoy Zumba and exercise classes, I've had a go with running and can easily run a 5k but I find it so boring...too samey for me! I'm off to a conference at the weekend for a charity I work for while I'm at uni so I'm not sure what the food will be like, it's annoying as I've only just started. Might take some tinned fruit, apples and cereal bars so I can keep junk to a minimum.

Today's Diary: 22/26pp, 0/49pp weeklies

B: pineapple (0), coffee with milk (2 - I have around 250ml for the day)
L: 4 x sweet chilli thins (2), Boursin (1), smoothie - strawberries (0), mango (0), vanilla muller light (2) milk (from allowance)
D: WW tomato soup (2), 2 slices bread (5)
S: mini cupcake x 2 (5) 4 x chocolate praline fingers (3)

Might top up tonight if I get peckish :)

Last edited:
Or not so secret anymore!

Just as a little introduction: I've dabbled in SW and WW before, this time I'm determined will be my last. I'm going into my final year of a law degree in September and I really want to lose around a stone before I go back, giving me 10 weeks. I tried WW at Christmas and lost just over 7lbs in 3 weeks so I know it works for me. I went back to uni after the Christmas period and gained it all back due to deadlines and pressure!
I bought WW Online yesterday and I love it again already. I like how flexible it is - as a self confessed coffeeaholic I'm always in Costa, Starbucks, Caffe Nero etc and SW is just too inflexible for me. I'm only 20 so I don't want my 'diet' to take over my life, I need something that can fit around my active lifestyle. I really enjoy Zumba and exercise classes, I've had a go with running and can easily run a 5k but I find it so boring...too samey for me! I'm off to a conference at the weekend for a charity I work for while I'm at uni so I'm not sure what the food will be like, it's annoying as I've only just started. Might take some tinned fruit, apples and cereal bars so I can keep junk to a minimum.

Today's Diary: 17/26pp, 0/49pp weeklies

B: pineapple (0), coffee (1)
L: 4 x sweet chilli thins (2), Boursin (1), smoothie - strawberries (0), mango (0), vanilla muller light (2), 150ml skimmed milk (1)
D: WW tomato soup (2), 2 slices bread (5)
S: mini cupcake (3)

Might top up tonight if I get peckish :)

Welcome Sweetie :) And Good Luck with your journey :) Which Mini Cupcakes are 3pp? X

Welcome Sweetie :) And Good Luck with your journey :) Which Mini Cupcakes are 3pp? X

Hiya thanks for subscribing! They're from Sainsbury's, come in a pack of 6. 126 calories per cake including icing x

Hiya thanks for subscribing! They're from Sainsbury's, come in a pack of 6. 126 calories per cake including icing x

Ooooo u couldn't take me a pic of the packaging could you? Just so I know I get the right ones? X

Mmmmmmm those look yummy! Gonna get me some when I go into Sainsbury's next :) Thanks for the tip. X

They're really nice and two are 5pp! Not bad at all x

They're really nice and two are 5pp! Not bad at all x

Wow that's a 'bargain' I'm a great one for multiples, I always use it to my advantage though! I also weigh everything to the max grams, so if something is 16g for 1pp, 17g for 2pp, I always make sure I have 16g! X

Wow that's a 'bargain' I'm a great one for multiples, I always use it to my advantage though! I also weigh everything to the max grams, so if something is 16g for 1pp, 17g for 2pp, I always make sure I have 16g! X

Haha I do that too! Especially with cereal and cheese. I think of points as like my daily 'spending money' and work out whether a food is worth 'spending' on or not hehe x

Haha I do that too! Especially with cereal and cheese. I think of points as like my daily 'spending money' and work out whether a food is worth 'spending' on or not hehe x

Yep and just like a supermarket, something's are a better 'bargain' than others! Do you normally have much Fruit & Veg? I know it's 0pp but I like how everyone uses it differently. X

Yep and just like a supermarket, something's are a better 'bargain' than others! Do you normally have much Fruit & Veg? I know it's 0pp but I like how everyone uses it differently. X

Yeah I love fruit, not a huge veg fan I only like a select few. I do love salad though! The only thing is when I eat a lot of fruit my points are always way under and that's not good x

Hi i am here to subscribe u really haven't Eaten much today id pass out lol. X

Hey hun do you have a diary? I know I got up really late haha! Also it's because I only had fruit for breakfast, usually I have a bit more than that but seeing as my breakfast was 2pm I didn't fancy much else! x

Yeah I love fruit, not a huge veg fan I only like a select few. I do love salad though! The only thing is when I eat a lot of fruit my points are always way under and that's not good x

Hey hun do you have a diary? I know I got up really late haha! Also it's because I only had fruit for breakfast, usually I have a bit more than that but seeing as my breakfast was 2pm I didn't fancy much else! x

I guess if u was on Vintage WW and Fruit was counted your Pts would be higher? X

I guess if u was on Vintage WW and Fruit was counted your Pts would be higher? X

What's Vintage? I know there are lots of different plans but PP is the only one I've ever tried! I do normally hit my target, it's just the first day back on it and I got up late. Might have a snack in a bit anyway x

What's Vintage? I know there are lots of different plans but PP is the only one I've ever tried! I do normally hit my target, it's just the first day back on it and I got up late. Might have a snack in a bit anyway x

It's the old Pts System before PP when fruit 'cost' Pts so lots of people avoided eating it! X

It's the old Pts System before PP when fruit 'cost' Pts so lots of people avoided eating it! X

Oh I see! Nah I like that fruit is 0 because it encourages me to eat more of it. I try to leave points for the end of the day for some snacks but I don't fancy anything we've got in! It's hard being back at home over the summer, at uni I get into my own routine and buy things I like to eat x

Oh I see! Nah I like that fruit is 0 because it encourages me to eat more of it. I try to leave points for the end of the day for some snacks but I don't fancy anything we've got in! It's hard being back at home over the summer, at uni I get into my own routine and buy things I like to eat x

I never like eating for the sake of it when I have PP left, seems pointless as that's what got me into this mess! X

I never like eating for the sake of it when I have PP left, seems pointless as that's what got me into this mess! X

Yeah I agree! Sometimes I'm not that hungry other days I'm ravenous, I'm sure it all evens out in the end x

I love saving Points for as long as I can until I can't take it anymore lol x

Makes the food more satisfying than just idly stuffing it in!
x

You two look like twins in your pics :) You're both extremely gorgeous girlies. X

Back