ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

We won't let you give in Sweetie! When do you go to Paris? X

Well my birthday is September 22nd so I would imagine that weekend, not sure yet as I need to check when I start uni again :) so excited.

NSV: bought some denim dungarees today, the skirt kind not shorts. And I got size 10 :) usually my hips don't fit in a 10 in denim but they fit nicely! Yay :)

Well my birthday is September 22nd so I would imagine that weekend, not sure yet as I need to check when I start uni again :) so excited.

NSV: bought some denim dungarees today, the skirt kind not shorts. And I got size 10 :) usually my hips don't fit in a 10 in denim but they fit nicely! Yay :)

Yey for the Size 10 Denim, You go girl! September will be lovely for Paris :) x

Yey for the Size 10 Denim, You go girl! September will be lovely for Paris :) x

Thank you! I don't think I'll ever fit my hips in size 8 so I'm pleased that I'm fitting back in size 10 denim now :) I hope so, I can't wait. It's my favourite city ever I reckon x

How exciting!

My birthday is the 26th September so close to each other lol! I love Paris but I much prefer Disneyland Paris to actual Paris which I'm not ashamed to admit to lol!

How exciting!

My birthday is the 26th September so close to each other lol! I love Paris but I much prefer Disneyland Paris to actual Paris which I'm not ashamed to admit to lol!

I know :D wow birthday twins nearly haha :) I've never been to Disneyland :( would love to go though! I'm so excited to eat a macaroon in a little patisserie somewhere :) x

I love to go to Patisserie Valerie for the same reason, it's the closest I've got to Paris for a very long time! I loveeeeee Disneyland Paris, went 4 times before I had Poppy and have taken her once! X

I love to go to Patisserie Valerie for the same reason, it's the closest I've got to Paris for a very long time! I loveeeeee Disneyland Paris, went 4 times before I had Poppy and have taken her once! X

I haven't been there yet! We have one near but I can't be bothered working out pp. Maybe when I get to target for the 10 week challenge! I would love to go it sounds so good! x

Determined to drag myself out for a run tonight. I haaate running outside but at uni I do 5-10km on the treadmill 3/4 times a week. I don't wanna go back to uni ridiculously unfit so I'm starting the Couch to 5k programme again but on week 2 as I think week 1 will be too easy for me. It's 8 weeks long and we've got 8 weeks tomorrow left of the challenge sooo if I manage to complete it then I should be running a 5k by the penultimate week of the challenge!

I haven't been there yet! We have one near but I can't be bothered working out pp. Maybe when I get to target for the 10 week challenge! I would love to go it sounds so good! x

Determined to drag myself out for a run tonight. I haaate running outside but at uni I do 5-10km on the treadmill 3/4 times a week. I don't wanna go back to uni ridiculously unfit so I'm starting the Couch to 5k programme again but on week 2 as I think week 1 will be too easy for me. It's 8 weeks long and we've got 8 weeks tomorrow left of the challenge sooo if I manage to complete it then I should be running a 5k by the penultimate week of the challenge!

OMG you have to go to Patisserie Valerie! It's really hard to work out the PP tho as NI is pretty much invisible for it, must mean its really bad! I could recommend the Chocolate Mousse or Macaroon tho, they are both delicious ;-) x

I know :D wow birthday twins nearly haha :) I've never been to Disneyland :( would love to go though! I'm so excited to eat a macaroon in a little patisserie somewhere :) x

You neeeed to go when you go to Paris! You seriously do and you can catch a train straight there xx

I'm the same lol think iv been about 12 times now and took the kids for the first time last November! They loved it, really want to go back this year but DH says no he wants a sunny holiday next! Booo

You neeeed to go when you go to Paris! You seriously do and you can catch a train straight there xx

And we are all coming with you :) x

We should definitely all go haha! My Mum isn't a Disney fan, she fell asleep when we went to see the Piglet movie :(

Decided it's too hot for a run. Going to do some blogilates in the garden later instead. I hate this heat and miss my uni gym :( xx

We should definitely all go haha! My Mum isn't a Disney fan, she fell asleep when we went to see the Piglet movie :(

Decided it's too hot for a run. Going to do some blogilates in the garden later instead. I hate this heat and miss my uni gym :( xx

What on earth is blogilates?!? Do you have to pay for your Uni gym? X

What on earth is blogilates?!? Do you have to pay for your Uni gym? X

It's basically pilates but it's on youtube and the girl who does it has a blog so she calls it blogilates! It's so good :) and yeah I do but it's like £130 for the whole year so definitely worth it, I use it a lot when I'm there. 4-5 times a week and I get loads of classes too :) plus the pool. I'm also on Zumba society committee next year plus the law netball team so I get a lot of use out of it! xx

It's basically pilates but it's on youtube and the girl who does it has a blog so she calls it blogilates! It's so good :) and yeah I do but it's like £130 for the whole year so definitely worth it, I use it a lot when I'm there. 4-5 times a week and I get loads of classes too :) plus the pool. I'm also on Zumba society committee next year plus the law netball team so I get a lot of use out of it! xx

Wow that's so reasonable for a gym! I'd love to rejoin the gym once I get the all clear :) Blogilates sounds like a fab idea and its free :) x

I just slipped and joined a gym near me! It's only £20 a month, no contract, no joining fee!

https://www.go-gym.co.uk/pdf/timetable_apr2013.pdf

This should help me get to my goal weight before my birthday I hope? Not sure because I still have quite a lot to go. But I can hope. From Saturday-Friday I'm going to do a low carb diet and see if that gives me a boost, so I'll have a lot of smoothies, home made soup and omelettes. But I also want to actually be eating my points so when I have smoothies I'll add peanut butter or nuts to top up points, I will have a brown roll or pitta with my soup and if I have something like chicken and veg for dinner I'll add a sweet potato. So carbs once a day and only good carbs. Add this onto the first boost week of the gym (which always gives me a good loss if I haven't been for ages) and I may well be seeing those pesky 10s next week :) x

I just slipped and joined a gym near me! It's only £20 a month, no contract, no joining fee!

https://www.go-gym.co.uk/pdf/timetable_apr2013.pdf

This should help me get to my goal weight before my birthday I hope? Not sure because I still have quite a lot to go. But I can hope. From Saturday-Friday I'm going to do a low carb diet and see if that gives me a boost, so I'll have a lot of smoothies, home made soup and omelettes. But I also want to actually be eating my points so when I have smoothies I'll add peanut butter or nuts to top up points, I will have a brown roll or pitta with my soup and if I have something like chicken and veg for dinner I'll add a sweet potato. So carbs once a day and only good carbs. Add this onto the first boost week of the gym (which always gives me a good loss if I haven't been for ages) and I may well be seeing those pesky 10s next week :) x

I'm loving the sound of their classes! The Gym should give you a nice little speed up, combined with the low carb thingy and you should get some excellent results! X

I'm loving the sound of their classes! The Gym should give you a nice little speed up, combined with the low carb thingy and you should get some excellent results! X
I really hope so! I might do the low carb for two weeks to blast myself away from 10 stone 13. I ALWAYS get stuck and I really don't want to this time. Plus I start my new job on August 5th and I want everything I buy for uniform to be size 10, my friend tells me their sizes are small and I don't want to get anything in a 12 because I plan to lose more! x

I really hope so! I might do the low carb for two weeks to blast myself away from 10 stone 13. I ALWAYS get stuck and I really don't want to this time. Plus I start my new job on August 5th and I want everything I buy for uniform to be size 10, my friend tells me their sizes are small and I don't want to get anything in a 12 because I plan to lose more! x

Where are u going to be working Sweetie? Is it just a job when you're not at Uni? X

Where are u going to be working Sweetie? Is it just a job when you're not at Uni? X

Superdry :) well, I'm contracted permanently for 8 hours. But I'm unsure if I can manage my workload at uni with all my extracurriculars plus a job :/ I'm going into my final year of law so I'm taking four modules plus a dissertation, plus 3 mentoring schemes, Zumba committee and law netball team. At the moment I'm thinking that's Mon-Fri for uni work, one 8 hour shift on Saturdays, netball match on Sundays + relaxing after...I *could* do it but I would have to be ridiculously organised! I do enjoy being busy though so I'll see :) x

Back