ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

Superdry :) well, I'm contracted permanently for 8 hours. But I'm unsure if I can manage my workload at uni with all my extracurriculars plus a job :/ I'm going into my final year of law so I'm taking four modules plus a dissertation, plus 3 mentoring schemes, Zumba committee and law netball team. At the moment I'm thinking that's Mon-Fri for uni work, one 8 hour shift on Saturdays, netball match on Sundays + relaxing after...I *could* do it but I would have to be ridiculously organised! I do enjoy being busy though so I'll see :) x

Wow that's an epic week! Are u studying to be a Lawyer eventually? Superdry is such a cool shop to work in! X

Wow that's an epic week! Are u studying to be a Lawyer eventually? Superdry is such a cool shop to work in! X

I know haha would be so manic! I'm not actually sure yet tbh, I don't want to be a solicitor. I think I'm going to study for a Masters in either Crime Analysis then work for the police/MoD/MI5 or MI6, orrr do a Masters in Management and go into business. Yeah I was so chuffed to get the job, there were 75 people applying for 30 jobs and I didn't think I'd got it at all! There were so many fashion students/people who work full time in retail as it is that I didn't think I'd get it x

I know haha would be so manic! I'm not actually sure yet tbh, I don't want to be a solicitor. I think I'm going to study for a Masters in either Crime Analysis then work for the police/MoD/MI5 or MI6, orrr do a Masters in Management and go into business. Yeah I was so chuffed to get the job, there were 75 people applying for 30 jobs and I didn't think I'd got it at all! There were so many fashion students/people who work full time in retail as it is that I didn't think I'd get it x

Well Done on getting it Sweetie! They obviously saw what a lovely and fabulous person you are :) x

The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic - Final Round

Love superdry especially their huddies I'm obsessed with them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Morning Sweetie :) Hope u have a Good Friday :) x

-1lb this week! I am really disappointed. But I also know that I gained a lb at Warwick, so I wasn't starting well as I had to lose back what I "gained" those two days of eating Costcutter crap (i.e. Babybels!). Oh well, going to try to eat more this week as well and obviously the gym should help :) x

Well done! A lb is a lb at the end of the day and its better off than on! xxx

Thank you, yeah I was just giving myself a good talking to while I made breakfast and realised 1lb is still good! If I lose 1.5lbs next week then I'm back to having lost a stone since my highest weight last year so that's good :) xx

Last edited:
44/29pp, 37pp weeklies remaining, 3AP earned

Breakfast: Asda "pina colada" juice drink (2), pineapple (0)
Lunch: Starbucks skinny strawberries and cream frap (6), cheese and marmite panini (10)
Snacks: 2 x Bitsa Wispa (1), 3 x Cathedral City minis (7) - oops, I love cheese!
Dinner: Chinese - plain noodles (3), sweet and sour chicken balls (10), lemon chicken (5) (17 weeklies)

Also forgot to mention - I think I'm going to go vegetarian again. I don't ever eat red meat anyway (except ham but I mean steak and the like bleurgh), I can't afford to buy chicken...and as I like Quorn it just seems silly not to really. So much cheaper/healthier/more ethical I think. Will have to find an alternative to my beloved cheese and ham sandwiches/omelettes, maybe mushroom and pepper? x

Last edited:
I love that piña colada juice and the mojito one, so refreshing and not bad for pp is it!
I don't really eat alot of red meat and if I do it's on the form of mince, burgers or meatballs lol. I don't like meat to look like a piece of animal lol. If I think about too much I can't eat it lol! I'd go veggie if it wasn't for DH and the kids and being more expensive to buy two sets of food lol x

I love that piña colada juice and the mojito one, so refreshing and not bad for pp is it!
I don't really eat alot of red meat and if I do it's on the form of mince, burgers or meatballs lol. I don't like meat to look like a piece of animal lol. If I think about too much I can't eat it lol! I'd go veggie if it wasn't for DH and the kids and being more expensive to buy two sets of food lol x

Yeah it's so nice! I wanted to add a shot of Malibu but not worth the pp I don't think. Yeah I can't stand meat with blood in so even mince is a no go for me, I always use Quorn mince and sausages as it is. I can imagine that being expensive yeah :( x

Hey Sweetie, Sorry I haven't had chance to comment earlier, 1lb is a fab loss on a 'normal' week, even better with what you went through with being away and food choices etc! You should be very proud of yourself :) You know obviously that I'm Veggie? I do think PP go really far when you're Veggie but then you struggle to eat all of yours anyway lol. You know we will all be there to support you whatever you choose to do :) x

Hey Sweetie, Sorry I haven't had chance to comment earlier, 1lb is a fab loss on a 'normal' week, even better with what you went through with being away and food choices etc! You should be very proud of yourself :) You know obviously that I'm Veggie? I do think PP go really far when you're Veggie but then you struggle to eat all of yours anyway lol. You know we will all be there to support you whatever you choose to do :) x

Thank you hun :) yeah I guess so. Yes your vegetarianism is what has inspired me again haha! I think I'm going to eat vegetarian at home and if I go for a meal I'll let myself have meat. I go out for meals quite a lot and I only ever have chicken really anyway, it's just too expensive to eat at home :( x

Debating getting a take away and using some weeklies. I have about 3 points left as it is but I was determined to eat more today, tomorrow I'm starting at the gym so I'm allowing myself a treat day to hopefully boost some loss or whatever! Not sure what to have though, we're thinking Chinese but it's hard with the points :/

Thank you hun :) yeah I guess so. Yes your vegetarianism is what has inspired me again haha! I think I'm going to eat vegetarian at home and if I go for a meal I'll let myself have meat. I go out for meals quite a lot and I only ever have chicken really anyway, it's just too expensive to eat at home :( x

Debating getting a take away and using some weeklies. I have about 3 points left as it is but I was determined to eat more today, tomorrow I'm starting at the gym so I'm allowing myself a treat day to hopefully boost some loss or whatever! Not sure what to have though, we're thinking Chinese but it's hard with the points :/

Hey Sweetie! Chinese is fab on PP, I'd say go for it with the weeklies, my two biggest losses were the weeks when I used 30pp on a Dominos!!!x

Hey Sweetie! Chinese is fab on PP, I'd say go for it with the weeklies, my two biggest losses were the weeks when I used 30pp on a Dominos!!!x

I can't find the pp properly anywhere? I think I'm going to use some of them this week, I would like a bigger loss next week really x

I can't find the pp properly anywhere? I think I'm going to use some of them this week, I would like a bigger loss next week really x

What time will you have it? I have my Eat Out Guide but its at home :-( x

What time will you have it? I have my Eat Out Guide but its at home :-( x

I've just ordered it now! Bless you though :) we worked out that 49 weeklies is about 1900 calories, I'm not going to use them in the week (prefer one nice meal type of thing) so with plain noodles and some sweet and sour chicken balls I can't possibly go over that! x

Ok so I had:
Half a portion of lemon chicken - I see that a whole portion is 10 so I'll call it 5
Chicken balls - a portion is 9pp? I didn't eat all of them but I don't know how big other people have them, mine were small ones. But I'll call it 9pp to be safe
Noodles - I had about 1/3 of the carton. Not sure on this one!

That's not too bad at all :)

Sounds yummy think we'll get a Chinese tommorow! Hope you enjoyed it xx

It was delicious! I love Chinese, it's the only take away I actually enjoy haha. Enjoy yours! xx

Back