ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

Ok just to be on the safe side I've allowed 10pp for the chicken balls, 5pp for the lemon chicken and 3pp for the noodles. I didn't even have half the container so that should be fine. Still got over half my weeklies left :) tempted to go to the gym now! x

Last edited:
Hey Sweetie, A Whole Portion of Mushroom or Vegetable Chow Mein is 8pp as that's what I always have. X

Hey Sweetie, A Whole Portion of Mushroom or Vegetable Chow Mein is 8pp as that's what I always have. X

Oh really? Wow that's so good! I could just get that and lemon chicken next time then. I'll adjust my points, glad I have it covered then! Thank you :) x

Oh really? Wow that's so good! I could just get that and lemon chicken next time then. I'll adjust my points, glad I have it covered then! Thank you :) x

Yep :) I have Mixed Veg Chow Mein and Stir Fried Mixed Veg for 12pp Total :) x

Yep :) I have Mixed Veg Chow Mein and Stir Fried Mixed Veg for 12pp Total :) x

Wow that's good! Hopefully it'll give me some energy for the gym tomorrow :) x

The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic - Final Round

Got that's great valu for pp in the Chinese good choices made well done u!!
What ya doin in the gym 2moro

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Does anybody know how much pp fried rice is? I haven't got the books this time, I'd prob have tomorrow 1/2 s&s chicken balls, half noodles and half fried rice,..
Sorry to hijack your thread btw! xx

Does anybody know how much pp fried rice is? I haven't got the books this time, I'd prob have tomorrow 1/2 s&s chicken balls, half noodles and half fried rice,..
Sorry to hijack your thread btw! xx

Egg Fried Rice is 12pp and Special Fried Rice is 15pp :) Hope this helps! X

Got that's great valu for pp in the Chinese good choices made well done u!!
What ya doin in the gym 2moro

Thanks, it was yummy! Probably just an hour of cardio, I'm planning to do the half hour abs class followed by an hour of Zumba on Sunday :) x

U excited about it? X

Very! I haven't been since before my first exam aka aaaaages ago! x

Just got back from a 5km walk :) worked out I've had around 1900 calories today so I'm not sure how weeklies work?? That's probably maintenance level for the day :/

I think I'm going to have the 29pp a day the tracker says I should have. Thinking about it, if WW says I should have 29 to lose then I may as well have 29. As I lose weight there won't be any points to take away from, only my weeklies, so I guess I should trust it and let myself have the extra 3. Especially with the gym now. Any thoughts?

I think I'm going to have the 29pp a day the tracker says I should have. Thinking about it, if WW says I should have 29 to lose then I may as well have 29. As I lose weight there won't be any points to take away from, only my weeklies, so I guess I should trust it and let myself have the extra 3. Especially with the gym now. Any thoughts?

In the grand scheme of things 3pp is only 120cals approx so I think you will still see good losses plus it gives you 'somewhere to go' when things plateau, for example I've always been on 26pp since day one so if I get stuck I can't drop my pp! X

In the grand scheme of things 3pp is only 120cals approx so I think you will still see good losses plus it gives you 'somewhere to go' when things plateau, for example I've always been on 26pp since day one so if I get stuck I can't drop my pp! X

Yeah that was my thinking! Now I've got the gym as well I will probably need those 3pp. I'm not going to count AP for general cardio sessions (mainly as I don't know how!) but I will count AP for classes, e.g. there's a 45 min spin class which will apparently give me 8AP! Not bad! x

29/29pp, 37 weeklies remaining

Breakfast: 45g shredded wheat minis (4), 1 tsp sugar (1), 200ml skimmed milk (2)
Lunch: 2 pieces of toast (5) with butter (2) and WW tomato soup (2)
Dinner: 80g sweet potato fries (2) with oil (1) and Quorn "Simply Add" bolognese (3) topped with 20g cheese (2)
Snacks: 4 jaffa cakes (5)

Last edited:

Yea spinning is brilliant and one of the best for burning calories and it earns the most in ap outa all the classes! The only thing I find is your bum does be sore the next day cuz the saddles are so hard lol

Yea spinning is brilliant and one of the best for burning calories and it earns the most in ap outa all the classes! The only thing I find is your bum does be sore the next day cuz the saddles are so hard lol

Yeah I've done it once and it killed my bum! That was an hour class though and this week I'm going to do a half hour and a 45 min so hopefully I'll be able to hack it. I've realised I much prefer classes to things like a long run or even yoga, I'm just too impatient for long slow exercise. I like doing intervals on the treadmill so when I go just to do cardio I'll probably do that for a bit and then I love the stepper machine too, gives you a really good bum! x

I don't do much in the gym on my own I mostly go to classes it makes me work harder! I earn 9ap doin an hour spin and 7ap for a 45min fightclub class they are two of my favourites

I don't do much in the gym on my own I mostly go to classes it makes me work harder! I earn 9ap doin an hour spin and 7ap for a 45min fightclub class they are two of my favourites

Wow fight club sounds good! My gym does kick box class and boxercise class so I might give those a go x

Yea boxercise would be the same as fightclub just a different name! You should try it its brilliant especially if you had the worst day ever you can just take it out on the bag lol

Back