ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

Dinner was lovely! It's a new Quorn product and it's only 3PP for the sachet. Will definitely be repurchasing :)

Haven't been to the gym as I broke up with my boyfriend today and he wouldn't leave my house for ages. Now I just can't be bothered to go, will go tomorrow or Monday :)

The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic - Final Round

What quorn product is it? Iv just had quorn burgers on the BBQ they wer tasty I eat quorn cuz I have an intolerance to beef and I find it great
Oh no are you ok? It's stressful enough breaking up with him without having him hanging around the place! Hope your ok

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

What quorn product is it? Iv just had quorn burgers on the BBQ they wer tasty I eat quorn cuz I have an intolerance to beef and I find it great
Oh no are you ok? It's stressful enough breaking up with him without having him hanging around the place! Hope your ok

It's called Quorn "Simply Add" Bolognese and it's like a sachet of bolognese for one person, only 3pp for the lot and it was yummy! I hate beef so I always use Quorn :) the burgers are yum too. Yeah I'm fine, it was my decision anyway. Probably worse for him as it was going to be our year and a half on Monday but I can't help how I feel :/

Managed to eat all my points today, I'm quite proud! Making the effort to eat more as I would like a nice loss this week. I hope it doesn't work against me :(

Yea you are better off if your not happy what's the point iv seen people being with someone and are not happy but still stay with them just because they are afraid to be on their own. You seem to be ok and you will feel the better of it in a few days
Well done on using all your pp you need to use them all for your metabolism to work properly what did you use your pp on

Yea you are better off if your not happy what's the point iv seen people being with someone and are not happy but still stay with them just because they are afraid to be on their own. You seem to be ok and you will feel the better of it in a few days
Well done on using all your pp you need to use them all for your metabolism to work properly what did you use your pp on

I feel relieved already tbh. Thanks haha :) just some jaffa cakes and I made sure to have a proper breakfast today too! Going to try and get an early night to be up for Zumba tomorrow but not sure if I will be bothered now, I feel shattered!

well if im recked the night before i dont set the alarm and if im awake in time for class in the morning i go and do it but if not i take it that i needed the rest. Listen to your body as they say!!! night night hope you have a good night sleep

Hey Sweetie :) I'm so sorry I didn't get on yesterday, the day just kind of vanished! I'm sorry to hear about you and your bf, I'm a great believer in everything happens for a reason and that obviously isn't part of your life plan at the moment, plus I need someone for my Single Crew as everyone's always talking about Husbands/BFs/Fiancées on here! Well Done on using your whole 29pp, I definitely think its advisable, more is definitely more! Are u hoping to get to the gym today? X

Morning Hun! Sorry to hear about your breakup but sounds like its best for you! Hope you have a nice day xx

Morning ladies! Thank you all for being so lovely, I really appreciate it. I didn't get up in time for Zumba but I am hoping to get to the gym still.
Trying to eat more fibre today as I'm really bloated and uncomfortable.

29/29pp, 34 weeklies remaining
Breakfast: 60g bran flakes (5), 300ml skimmed milk (3) with 1 tsp sugar (1) with a coffee
Lunch: tomato and basil soup (3), wholemeal roll (4), 1/3 of a Lindt "caramel brownie" bar (2)
Dinner: 2 x 20g cheeses (5), Activia snackpot (2), 3 x mini Haribo bags (4)

Last edited:
Morning ladies! Thank you all for being so lovely, I really appreciate it. I didn't get up in time for Zumba but I am hoping to get to the gym still.
Trying to eat more fibre today as I'm really bloated and uncomfortable.

8/29pp, 34 weeklies remaining
Breakfast: 60g bran flakes (5), 270ml skimmed milk (2) with 1 tsp sugar (1) with a coffee

Have u got a bit of a blockage? Just be careful with fibre, it makes me even worse! X

Have u got a bit of a blockage? Just be careful with fibre, it makes me even worse! X

Yes, it's so painful and the scales say I've gained like 3lbs! I don't know what to do, I had a laxative and I've had bran flakes but nothing seems to be working. I was going to the gym last night but came back because my stomach was so bloated and hard :( x

Oh god Hun hope your ok a blockage is never good! I once got so bad I was getting awful back pains cuz of the pressure it was causing! Sometimes a really sting coffee can help or some protein

Yes, it's so painful and the scales say I've gained like 3lbs! I don't know what to do, I had a laxative and I've had bran flakes but nothing seems to be working. I was going to the gym last night but came back because my stomach was so bloated and hard :( x

I had a 10 Day Blockage when I was a couple of weeks into WW, had to restrict my fibre and also my Banana intake to get it shifted.xxxxx

I've tried coffee (which usually works for me anyway!), a laxative, I've had bran flakes too...nothing is quite working :/ I thought maybe because I hadn't had as much water yesterday so I've made sure to drink loads today but nothing!

Did an hour of cardio in the gym - my slowest ever 5km "run", more like a hobble - 40 mins, 5km on a bike - 12 mins and then 10 mins on a cross trainer. With 50 Russian twists. Home enjoying my well deserved soup now, I bought one from Sainsbury's which is 3pp but 2 of your 5 a day as I thought that might help the stomach situation! :/

I've tried coffee (which usually works for me anyway!), a laxative, I've had bran flakes too...nothing is quite working :/ I thought maybe because I hadn't had as much water yesterday so I've made sure to drink loads today but nothing!

Did an hour of cardio in the gym - my slowest ever 5km "run", more like a hobble - 40 mins, 5km on a bike - 12 mins and then 10 mins on a cross trainer. With 50 Russian twists. Home enjoying my well deserved soup now, I bought one from Sainsbury's which is 3pp but 2 of your 5 a day as I thought that might help the stomach situation! :/

What are Russian Twists? All things like Coffee/Fibre/Veg make mine worse but fingers crossed something will work for you soon. X

What are Russian Twists? All things like Coffee/Fibre/Veg make mine worse but fingers crossed something will work for you soon. X

Where you lie down with a weight and twist from side to side, meant to be good for the waist! Oh really? What works for you, nothing is working for me yet and I don't want to keep gaining :( x

Where you lie down with a weight and twist from side to side, meant to be good for the waist! Oh really? What works for you, nothing is working for me yet and I don't want to keep gaining :( x

Basically laying off those things lol! Last 2 weeks I've pretty much cut out caffeine, limited my fibre and had no bananas and I've been going most days, unheard of for me lol x That exercise sounds very tricky, I could do with that tho! X

Basically laying off those things lol! Last 2 weeks I've pretty much cut out caffeine, limited my fibre and had no bananas and I've been going most days, unheard of for me lol x That exercise sounds very tricky, I could do with that tho! X

Ohhh I don't know what to do! I'm just sitting down with another coffee now, it normally makes me go every morning I don't know what's happened. I never eat bananas ew! Yeah it's quite good :) I'm going to give spin a miss because the bike hurts my legs so much. Going to do 3 Zumba sessions instead this week and maybe a half hour spin if I think I can hack it! Thinking of going to LBT tomorrow too x

Ohhh I don't know what to do! I'm just sitting down with another coffee now, it normally makes me go every morning I don't know what's happened. I never eat bananas ew! Yeah it's quite good :) I'm going to give spin a miss because the bike hurts my legs so much. Going to do 3 Zumba sessions instead this week and maybe a half hour spin if I think I can hack it! Thinking of going to LBT tomorrow too x

Is that Legs Bums Tums? I'm such a class novice lol. My mum swears by Zumba, says she's never sweated so much in her life lol x

Back