The Secret Diary of VikkiSue aged 34 and 3/4

Vikkisue

Ok, hopefully a food diary will keep me on the straight and narrow and change my food habits. I joined this forum months ago and tried out Slimming World - losing a few pounds and then fell off the wagon and tried to get on any other wagon passing my way, namely 5:2 and low carbing, but quite quickly fell off those too. This time I want to finally say I decided to lose weight and I did it! So I'm back with Slimming World, back at the gym (currently on week 3 of C25K) and am eyeing upmy size 12 jeans (which haven't been anywhere near to me for years and years). So it's gonna be a longer race rather thana sprint - but if I get there in the end then it doesn't matter how long it takes eh? I think I need to update my statistics in my profile to reflect the truth of the matter but I haven't figured out how to do that yet so that will happen asap. I want to lose 4 stone, however I'm going to break it down to half stone goals - that seems to be more managable. SO here is yesterday's diary - Day 1Red Day BF - Boiled EggSnack - Activia peach yoghurt, clementine Lunch - 3x sesame Ryvits (HEB) and 2x extra light Laughing Cow's (half HEA)Snack - clementineDinner - Slow cooked beef in red wine (Shin of beef - all fat removed, celery, carrots, shallots, garlic, 175ml red wine - 6 syns, 2tbsp cornflour 7 syns. All shared between two people so 7.5 syns per portion), Savoy CabbageSnack - Egg Mayo - one and half egg, half teaspoon mayo - 1 syn?? and half teaspoon of fat free yoghurt HEA - half quantity of ex light laughing cow triangles and three cups of tea with tiny amount of SS milkHEB - 3 x sesame ryvitasDaily Syns - 8.5 Weekly Syns - 8.5/105Exercise - Week 3 Run 2 C25Kand today will be Red Day BF - Boiled EggSnack - Activia raspberry yoghurt Lunch - 3x sesame Ryvits (HEB) and 2x extra light Laughing Cow's (half HEA), cooked hamDinner - Slimming world bolgnaise sauce, 35g dry weight brown pasta (HEB), Savoy CabbageHEA - half quantity of ex light laughing cow triangles and three cups of tea with tiny amount of SS milkHEB - 3 x sesame ryvitas, brown pastaDaily Syns - 0 Weekly Syns - 8.5/105Exercise - 30 mins cardio 15 mins weightsPlease feel free to comment or let me know if I've got anything wrong, I'm hoping to get to know fellow slimming worlders as I'm doing this alone so any help is very very welcome! Vx

okay, not sure why that last post looks like it does, whoops, will try and fix it later from home, can't expect anyone to be able to read that... where are the paragraphs for goodness sake!

Back