the shame of being me

oh sweetie *big hugs* you will do it soon and he would understand why you haven't been able to yet x

hey hun x sorry to hear about your loss x x *hugs* as pollyanna said, take it one day at the time x x

*Gives you a massive cuddle* Only you know when the time is right hun!!!

We're all here for you now!!! And we will be when you start!!

Love to you today!!!

Dee

xxx

Massive hugs!! As everyone has said we're all here for you and you start when your ready. You can do it honestly. I lost someone very close to me the other day to cancer and it would have been her birthday tomorrow and it is so hard but remember how many friends you have and all the support.

Keep strong hun

XxX

It must be hard but stay strong Cherry. God bless :)

come on lovely girl you can do it, have a little faith x

Right first thing is first, personally i find it helped to try and not look to hard at long term goals as its normally way to scary and seems to far away to achieve. Concentrate on just getting through tomorrow. That is it, in 24 hrs from now you will be all tucked up in your bed having just completed your first day 100% feeling a little tired no doubt but proud that you did it.

things i did to get over the hard times ....

I wrote down all the reasons why i wanted to loose weight and i kept them on a card with me at all times
I printing a picture of a dress that i wanted to get into when i reach my goal and again kept it with me at all times so i could look it when i wanted to eat.
I put up a4 pictures of me at my fattest on my fridge and cupboard doors they are still up as a reminder.
I kept a calendar that i put big crosses through when i had got through the day
I bought a dress 6 sizes to small that i loved and hung it on the outside of my wardrobe so i could look at it every day and remind myself why i am doing all this.
I spent hours and hours looking at clothes on the internet that i would like to wear
I read people's diary's on here to see how they got through it.

all of these things helped me, they may well help you too....

girls more words need to invent to describe how amaing and loving ye are! tommorrow hopefully will be the start of the rest of my life although the amount of goodies in this house hidden in drawers and cupboards is crazy so i'm doubtful x

First thing i would do hun..... would be to bin ALL the hidden stuff!!!

If its not there its not a temptation.... give it away or bin it hun!!!

Thats what i had to do.... just until you feel a bit stronger!!

Lilac is right a list of why you want to do this is crucial!!

Keep strong hunni!!! We're all here for you!!!!

Dxxx

come on hun! we are all here for you you can DO IT!!!!!!

just did a little encouraging dance for you like cheerleading hahahahaha!

Back