The Shrinkers Team Thread

Jools get on that airwalker and work it off. It's done and gone don't fret. You've been fab. Xxx

Morning fellow Shrinkers :)

How's everybody doing today? I'm so glad it's Friday and nearly the weekend. Just sat at my desk trying to motivate myself to do some work, can't be bothered today!

Im wanting abit of advice, it's my hubby's birthday this weekend and we are off out with friends for a meal/drinks. I've offered to drive and will stick to drinking water but what's the best thing to eat so I don't spoil my diet too much. Was thinking of a chicken salad, any ideas?

My CDC recommends chicken breast and green salad. No dressings. X

GROOOOOAAAAANNN! Never ever again will I be tempted to eat choc cake while on this diet! My head is absolutely killing me :sigh: Co-codamol and loads of water today!

Air walker hasnt arrived yet but will take the dogs for an extra long walk.

Chellina, CDC recommends a piece of chicken and veg (greens) xx

Morning, I'm sick and I just want to eat junk food, I hate feeling ill and the last thing I want to do is have a soup or a shake. Rubbish. Hope you are all doing well xx

Hi Eah. I know how u feel. I didn't av a good night and ate. Not expecting any loss and might even be a gain on Tues. So down and frustrated. I'm exercising a lot so I think I need to be eating healthily. Don't know what to do. I know cd works but it's not easy. Hope you stay strong and get well soon. Xxx

Thanks skippy, I haven't cheated, but feel so poorly. Am staying in bed and trying to drink my water - it's hard, I agree, but worth it in the end! That's what I focus on - seeing the look on my families face in June when they see the new me for the first time! A thinner happier me xx

Hi girls, well I well and truly went off the diet! I went to a do last night and ate myself silly and drank loads of alcohol. I weighed today and have lost 5lbs this week but I dont want to do this diet anymore. Its making me miserable. Sorry everyone, I wish you lots of luck getting to goal. I am going to do Weight Watchers instead. I will pop in to see how you are all doing xxx

Well done Eah. Try drinking boiled water. I find it helps in this weather cause it warms you. Hope u get well soon. X

Jools NOOOO!!!
You have to do what's best for you, it's no good being miserable!
Yes this is a fab diet for quick weight loss results but it isn't the easiest. Best of luck with WW & don't forget us, you are still part of our team
:) xxxxxxxx

Well not been on here for a few days so well done to everyone on your losses (Jools, forgot to say well done on -5lbs woohooo). Almost completed week 3 & like a few of us I've struggled a bit this week. Still stuck with it 100% but found my motivation wavering a little. I've had a few out & about days & sitting in Burger King with a cup of tea wasn't the most enjoyable part!
Got a few of the bars last week & REALLY enjoyed chewing on those & the choc was dreamy, I wish I could afford the bars everyday lol.
Have a super shrinking day fellow Shrinkers xxx

Hi everyone,

Jools good luck with ww, and it is quite tough this diet.....don't you be going anywhere though misses !!

Well i've been busy all weekend doing wedding bits, visited the florist to confirm flowers and paid her, bought lots of craft bits as well to start making bits and bobs !! Been lovely to spend time with my gorgeous man i've really missed him this week :(

Anyway i sneakliy weighed this morning and i've lost 5 pounds :D it might not be so much tomorrow on my CDC's scales but i'm absolutely delighted !! Just goes to show how much extra water we carry around on totm ! It makes me now 1 pound shy of 3 stone whhoooppp whhoooppp !!! But only leaves me another stone to go to get to my goal...eeekkkkk i'm not prepared to step up yet.....

x

Hiya girls, how you all doing? Anyone heard from Natasha, dont think she has been on, hope she is ok xx

Sorry to hear your coming off the diet Jools but you have to do what's best for you and it's not worth sticking on the diet if it's making you so miserable. Good luck with WW and please keep in contact through this thread and keep us updated on your progress :)

I enjoy the bars too Camille, I especially like the choc mint and orange ones. It's nice to actually eat something isn't it! They are more expensive so I only have them as a treat. Well done on sticking with the diet after struggling this week, some weeks are tougher than others aren't they!!

Well done Ems on your 5lb weight loss, it's a good feeling getting on those scales and seeing that loss isn't it. Keep up the good work :) I'm hoping for a good loss on Tuesday when I weigh.

Haven't heard anything from Natasha since she was struggling with her food cravings, hope she is ok :(

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday afternoon :)

Well weigh in this morning & I lost 3lb, not a great loss but it is going in the right dirrection! Hope you are all having a fab start to Monday xx

I'm off work sick today, I feel horrid, really weak and a bit dizzy, haven't cheated but have never ever wanted a piece of toast mire in my whole life! Well done on your losses, 2nd weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a big loss... How much are the bars? - might give them a go this week, adds a bit of variety I guess

Sorry to hear your off sick and poorly today eah, hope you feel better soon. Well done for sticking to the diet when poorly, be worth it ;)
Good luck for your second weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on. I pay an extra 30p on top of the shake price for my bars, they do make a nice alternative and it's so nice to munch on something ;)

Back