The Shrinkers Team Thread

It's really getting me down Jools, especially at night when it keeps me awake. I didn't get this problem last time I did the diet :( How long did your cramps take to go after u came off the diet?

Don't know if this will help but I get night cramp all the time. My GP says it's due to low salt intake - maybe a bit of salt will help? Hope it stops soon x

My cramps were probably down to my Fibromyalgia. They stopped as soon as I was eating again xx

Gained 3lbs this week (actually gained 6lbs but lost 3lbs again). Hopefully will start to lose now x

Good luck Jools, I'm sure you'll be shedding the weight on WW I've had such a bad week, last night I had half a bottle of wine and I also had a sandwich on Wednesday - feel really bad, just trying to not use it ad an excuse to quit, but a slip up and nothing more! Bloody hard though! X

Whoop Whoop I lost 5lb this week :D
That's a total of 2stone 2lb lost in January WOOOHHHOOOOOOO :bliss:

Well I did promise myself a facial to celebrate losing 2 stone but I have just ordered a pair of Cushe boots instead. As much as I love my Ugg boots they aren't the ones to wear in bad weather lol. Can't wait for them to arrive! Think the facial will have to wait til 3 stone lost :)

Well done Camille. That's fab. I'm starting again tomorrow. Bn poorly but ready to go again If I could lose the same in Feb I would be over the moon. Keep us updated x

Well done Eah, you are doing amazing!! Heres to having another fab week xx

Well done Eah. :))))

Seems like The Shrinkers are disappearing?
How many of us are still here?
Not had a great loss this week just 1lb off :-(
Still 100% focussed so will be expecting a good loss next week!

Still here...lost another 5lbs this week :) :) :)

Wow well done lillypotter thats a fab loss :)

Yes Rebecca you are more than welcome to join us. We just use the thread to offer support, shout about our losses & have a little whinge now and again.
Welcome xx

I'm still here camille week 5 wi on Friday 18.5lbs so far, I could have done better and I'm kicking myself about it now but hopefully I'm in the swing of it now. I did get into a pair of jeans I bought and never fit into today they are still a little snug but hopefully in a week or two they will fit perfect lol.
You are doing really well no blips keep up the good work.

Welcome Rebecca and well done everyone else on your loses xxx

88lbs to go

SiobhanMT said:
I'm still here camille, my posts used to get lost in all the noise so I stopped posting on here, i pop on occasionally tho

How are you getting on?

88lbs to go

Back