The Shrinkers Team Thread

I imagine it must be really nice to actually get to eat something rather than drink! Thanks for the info, I'll definitely get some for next week! - I feel better after a day in bed, back to work tomorrow!

Great loss Chellina, well done. I have gained 5lbs on WW so far lol x

got my second weigh in tonight - I am a little aprehensive but haven't cheated so should be OK!
As it is two weeks without food I am having dinner with my family tonight ( going to be really odd eating) only going to have a little ammount but will be nice to sit arround the table and feel normal!

Then back on plan tomorrow morning.

I dont feel bad about this, I think it is important to keep me going on the SS that I reward myself, and I haven't cheated even once in the two weeks.
Well done on your loss Chellina that is great
Jools, it must be so weird eating food after all those shakes and soups! good luck with the WW

Hiya girls, how are you all. I cant help coming back here, its not the same in the WW bit! Its a bit weird gaining weight and being ok with it as I expected that to happen anyway as I switched completely rather than weaning over. Hopefully will start seeing some results when my body has sorted itself xx

Hello everyone -
Just back from WI and I have lost 7lbs - so so pleased that 15lbs in two weeks - makes it all feel worth it I just want to jump arround!
Hope you've all had good days xx

Another weigh in and another 6lbs off!!! Xxx

Aw well done girls, you are having fab losses xxxx

well done Eah & LilyPotter, fab losses this week :)
Jools, well done on being the Biggest loser this week, I'm not jealous (much lol).

I'm going into my 4th week. Lost 21lbs in three weeks so very pleased :) :) I'm off out for a meal for hubby birthday on Sunday and I'm really concerned that I'm gonna do some damage..... Oh what to do :(

That's my plan too! I'm do determined to succeed, I've never been so motivated before so I need to stick to it xxx

is anyone feeling the cold? The last time i did this diet was heading towards Summer so the cold was good. I'm freeeeeezing all the time, not happy lol

I'm the same Camille, I constantly feel cold. Last time I did the diet was in May last year so was warmer then. Just got to wrap up warm ;)

I'm having trouble at the moment with leg cramps which I've found out is a side effect of the diet. Had it all week and it's really bad night times and keeps me awake. I really don't know what to do about it, it's starting to get me down :(

I had those leg cramps too and also had the cramp through my shoulders and wrists. It was one of the reasons I gave up xx

Back