The Shrinkers Team Thread

Thanks ladies !!

Well i've just had my tea i tried a sample of the slim and save chilli and it was lovely i added some mushrooms and had a side salad of lettuce and cucumber i know how to live !!!

I've got a definite funny taste in my mouth so i must have reached Ketosis.....happy me i'm looking forward to my weigh in on Monday !!! :)

Hello fellow Shrinkers

Thanks for letting me join your team.This is my second time on ss, I did it last May and was pleased with a two stone weight loss but since coming off the diet have slowly put the weight back on and am back to square one :( I decided to go back on the diet and started on Tuesday with a view to getting the two stone back off along with a bit more if possible! Its nice to have the support and backing of other people in the same situation. Look forward to sharing all our diet experiences with you all :)

Hi The Shrinkers. First day today. Still got 2 shakes to have and another litre of water. Feel tempted to have food and say Il start tomorrow!!! but tomorrow never comes.:break_diet::sigh:

Good luck everyone and well done Camille for not being tempted today.

HERE'S A BIG TEAM " WE CAN DO IT HUG" TO ALL THE SHRINKERS

hey all fellow shrinkers I start SS tomorrow like some of you i have been here before i lost 9 stone on lighter life a few years back, i had my little boy six months ago and i put on 4 st while pregnant so thats a grand total of 7 1/2 stone back on, my partner is not loving the larger me thats for sure not that he has said anything i just get that vibe from him. I only recently found this website and it seems a good idea that i can come on here and vent and some of you are starting the same time as me so we can all go through this together and i find comfort in that thought.

My name is Sarah and im 28 years old with a 6mth old son.

I look forward to sharing my journey with you and hearing about how you guys are getting on

sas x

Hi Sarah,

Good luck

Tracey

Skippy, if you have already been doing it today you may as well keep going, its nearly the end of the day now :)

Hi Chellina and Sas, good luck on CD :D

Hi Chellina
Im no good I had to have my O/H to do it for me. Sorry :<

Thinks its finding the link to the website and copying the link into your signature on your profile. Hope that helps.

Can you send it on to me as well :D

Cheers!!

Well I now have even more motivation we've just been given a honeymoon by my future in laws !! So we are off to Spain for a week straight after the wedding eeeekkkk!!!!

Aww how sweet of them to do that, gives you more incentive to stay on track :D

I ate grapes earlier, not sure how many, maybe 2 or 3 before I realised. My daughter was eating them beside me and I was distracted on the phone and she handed me a couple and I popped them in my mouth without thinking! :sigh:

Don't get disheartened jewel it was a few grapes not a chocolate bar it shouldn't make much difference to your weight loss. You are doing great today is a new day so start a fresh xxx

Thanks girls, I got up today and felt great so doesnt seem to have affected me and I dont imagine 2 grapes will have done much to my weight loss xx

Day 5 today, I got up this morning and I swear my trousers are looser :D Bye bye fat bum :p

When does everyone have their weigh ins? Mine is Sunday this week but will be Fridays thereafter x

Back