The Shrinkers Team Thread

You have had a mad day with all that driving around and sorting stuff, Good Luck with your car boot tomorrow ;)

Im hoping to reach my target before my holiday and trying to stay motivated to do so!

Last time I did the diet last year I managed to maintain the weight loss for a few months but then I got back into my bad eating habits and the weight slowly crept back on. This time Im determined to maintain and watch my eating habits..!!

I've been on the diet since 30th Nov with a weeks break for xmas. I'm not counting that as a failure as I told myself when I was going to be off the diet and when I was getting back on it and I stuck to it so i'm really pleased with myself
I thought my first weeks loss was quite low at 8, half a week later i lost 2, then another week and I lost 8 so even if the first week is quite low it might just mean you keep getting decent losses for the next few weeks to make up for it.
I couldn't still bake as much as i'd like to, too much tidying up and i'm the only one that does it lol x x

Good Morning ladies, how are we all today? I'm in a great mood this morning which makes a lovely change as I am usually a grumpy guts till 12 lol. Just got the housework to keep me busy today so nothing exciting. Hope you all have a fab day xx

Morning Shrinkers. Weigh in day for me today :D I am hoping for 9lbs but I wont be disappointed as long as its over 7lbs! Its so tempting to not have any shakes or water before the weigh in though but I feel hungry so need to carry on as normal and this will show in the weight I suppose.

How are we all today? I'm really pleased with myself, day 7 and only had a couple of grapes and they werent even on purpose so cant be classed as a cheat :p

Morning Girls. I'm good today. Looking forward to seeing CDC Tues. Going out for a few hours now. Best of luck Jewel for your weigh in.

Good luck Jools xx

Good luck jools!! :)

Well we were up and out by 6.30 to do a carboot....we are trying to raise a few funds to help with the wedding costs! We made £180 which I'm really chuffed with, some of the dresses I didn't sell I'm putting on EBay in a little bit as I think people get a bit funny at a carboot if you ask for more than £5 for something, some woman had a right go at me for wanting £15 for my floor length silk maxi dress from debenhams it's only a year old and worn once!!! Never mind I'm sure I'll get that for it online!!

Sounds like everyone's doing really well.....I've been brilliant this week apart from just now I had half a slice of oh's toast I'm freezing and was starving it just smelt sooooooo good..... :( naughty me....I get weighed tomorrow after a 6 day week I wonder how I'll do, I'm hoping for at least 3 to keep me happy but she wants 4 lol my CDC is lovely I'm very lucky!

Now I'm off to warm up xx

Hiya Shrinkers, had my weigh in and lost 10lbs :D:D:D:D:D I'm very happy and it has really motivated me to keep going :) I have lost 3 inches off my waist already xx

Wow thats fantastic well done!!!!!! You must be buzzing xx

I'm really chuffed, feel much more motivated now :D

Well done jools xx

106lbs to go

Well done Jools thats excellent. Bet you feel Brilliant. Good Girl.

Em good luck for tomorrow.

Starting tomorrow (well today really ;)) and I am so excited! Bring it on! :D

Morning ladies
I felt really ill again yesterday, had a slight headache (even after 4 litres of water) but decided on going t the cinema anyway but made it much worse. Went into subway with the mr, love the smell in there! All better today tho
Hi Natasha, I was going to pm you before xmas you've done really well :)

Back