The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

enlightenme2 said:
Hey Gem, I sooo know what you mean, my nutritionist (also CDC) has all sorts of plans around CD - one of which my mom followed which allowed her to lose 2-3 pounds a week. it's around 1200 cals, i can get you a list if interested. `i think there ws one shake for brkfst, lunch was protein, starch, veggies(all you wanted) a dairy and a fruit... the evening was basically the same except no starchy card and no fruit. She lost 50lbs on it last year and she hasn't gained any back. She says she didn't feel the least bit deprived... I think i'll try that plan when i'm at goal, just to shed 5-10 more lbs (my original goal)

Oooh I would love this too please Hun if u don't mind xx

Hi girls

How's everyone, god these weekends fly over don't they!! :-(

Well my cupcake class was brilliant I honestly can't believe I made it, cant stop looking at it, keith calls it the thunderthigh cake, it's bigger than my head..lol
Have had a slice and it's lush.
See the pic

I have decided to get valentines meal out the way & then get back to it. I wanna lose this last st but it's really hard to do!! :-(

X

Attachments

• image-2173670483.jpg
    image-2173670483.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 28
  • image-3891498459.jpg
    image-3891498459.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image-1134656502.jpg
    image-1134656502.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 32
Kel I saw your pics on Facebook and that cake keeps making my mouth water!!!

I'm having a Valentine's meal as well but that's just one day off plan rather than a week this time haha!

Scales are showing I've lost 10 of the 12lbs I 'gained' so I'm hoping to get the remaining 2 off for tomorrow's weigh in. If not, they'll be gone, and more!, by next week.

I go on holiday on April 9th and I want to be in the 14s so I'm knuckling down after tomorrow and having no more days off until I go to Norfolk at the beginning of March. Even then I'm not going to go mad!

Elvira said:
Kel I saw your pics on Facebook and that cake keeps making my mouth water!!!

I'm having a Valentine's meal as well but that's just one day off plan rather than a week this time haha!

Scales are showing I've lost 10 of the 12lbs I 'gained' so I'm hoping to get the remaining 2 off for tomorrow's weigh in. If not, they'll be gone, and more!, by next week.

I go on holiday on April 9th and I want to be in the 14s so I'm knuckling down after tomorrow and having no more days off until I go to Norfolk at the beginning of March. Even then I'm not going to go mad!

Awww wow well done, u have done fantastic so far your like a different person. X

Awww wow well done, u have done fantastic so far your like a different person. X

Thanks so much :D I saw my counsellor today and she didn't recognise me at first haha!

Mike's cooking me a lovely dinner tonight which I will savour because I'm back on the wagon tomorrow!
:candledinner:

Happy Valentine's Day, one and all! xxx
:sign0168:

Wow Gem, that's fantastic news!! So i'll start on the translation of the cambridge sheet my cdc gave my mom (it's in French - unless you guys read french). I'll email her and ask if she's made one in English too.

Happy Valentine's to you lovelies!! Hope everyone's back on the wagon by tomorrow

How was everyone's v day? I did nothing as usual as DH works away from home. Don't feel like celebrating it this weekend either. I'm still going strong, really want a big surprise for next monday's weigh in!!

Hey hun, my V Day was good. Had a lovely meal in with Mike. Was a lovely day!

I'm back on the SS wagon now. Going to try and SS for the rest of the month, no SS+ing lol! I'm off home to Norfolk again 3rd-6th March, and when I get back, I'm going to decide what to do regarding staying on CD or switching onto something else. I really am getting cheesed off with it now and that's never a good sign!!!

How is everyone else? x

Well, TOTM... so i'm weighing in at 198 i.e i have not budged since last week. boohoo hoo. OK gotta focus for 18 days... when i next see her, so it's ok

How is everyone doing?

Still going strong on the exercise front... not so sure what i'm doing cd-wise, but it must be between SS+ and 810. I just seem to be hungry all the time!! oh well will re-evaliate the situation at next weigh-in!!

I'm here! Off plan but starting Dukan on 7th eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Excited!!!

How are you finding the 30 day shred? I'm dying to try it! x

I'm here! Off plan but starting Dukan on 7th eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Excited!!!

How are you finding the 30 day shred? I'm dying to try it! x

It is AWESOME!!

Good luck on Dukan, I know lots of people here who have lost tons on it... they never complain about being tired, just miss their carbs, but then don't we all :D Anyway, the secret is to follow the maintenance plan TO THE LETTER, otherwise massive regain!! But it works, and at least you eat

Hiya girlies

Have to ask what is Dukan!!!!????!!!!

X

Ahhh Right...

Well how are we girlies..

I feel bloody awful, my cdc is away on holiday so will get more packs when she is back, I bought a few slimfast packs to see what they taste like as they are on special at the moment.
Anyone tried them??

Gonna weigh myself in the morning, Fed up its getting quite an obseeeion me weighing myself wish I could get outta the habit of doing it every morning..
Grrrrr...

x

So kels, you've only got 11lbs to go right? if that's the case, maybe you should just do an eating plan, I don't know after a while, i just feel the shakes just don't cut it anymore.

So gem, how much have you lost so far? I'm quite curious to see how you're getting on with Dukan.

Hope everyone has a nice week, i'll try to pop in later on, got a busy sched this week

hello :hide:
it's been a while I know but I'm still here!
I have just finished my first week of Sole Sourcing!! Never before! Can't believe I did it. Lost 6lbs at least (things got to a crisis point and I was so stressed last week that I refused to get on the scales) so my loss may have been more.

So sticking with it for another week in the hope of getting into the 11's.
This time I really mean it!
I am never going up again. Downwards all the way!Fx

Me SS'ing. Still can't believe it but needs must!

Yes, well i'm back too. Needed a breather, have intensified my exercise regimen, and SS was just too much. I need a week with more protein. I'm back and feeling heaps better! Gained 2 pounds, but i can't imagine it to be fat, my clothes fit better, so it's prob lean mass. How is everyone else?

I'm still here, but I'm doing Slimming World now. I have to say it's the best decision I've ever made! Weigh in on Monday so we'll see how it goes.
I'll keep popping in to see how you all are of course x

Your going great guns, Gem, well done. I'm still here, just! I actually managed to Sole Source for the first time ever a few weeks ago. Lost about 6 lbs the first week and nada the second week, so switched back to SS Plus. Not getting weighed this week as I am away walking in the highlands, so here goes a week away, being good!

Back