The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Well here we go looks like it is just the three of us this week!

Results coming up!

1st place with, quite frankly, a huge loss of 9lbs and our current shrinking violets champ of the week dur dur dur (that's a drum roll)...................................................................................
161ds!!! well done hun!

Results 04/09/08

161ds- 196 to 187 (9lbs loss) 4.59%
Soontobelittlegem- 290 to 286 (4lbs loss) 1.38%
Thinkthincd-238 to 234 (4lbs loss) 1.68%

Fab 1st week! Fingers crossed we hear from the rest of the team asap.

Keep going we can do it!!!

H xxx

H - thanks for working out the percentages - have to say its another incentive for me - what do the rest of the team think?

Hi all it seems we have 3 vacancies on the team as i've not heard from any of the other girls, if you are still interested give us a shout and 1st come 1st served your in!

xxx

the percentages is a good idea but for me to have only lost 1% of my weight sort of put me on a bit of a downer!!! nevermind. i know i have lost nearly 7% of my start weight so that cheered me up again!

i take it the percentage was how much was lost off your last weigh in weight? maybe it would be better to show the percentage of our start weights that we have lost? just an idea! xxx

Yummy mummy was looking for a team to join - not sure if this is still case

Are you guys looking for new members? If so, please let me know what the teams are about and if I can join! :)

thinkthincd plz may i join the group if u ave vacancies still?
x

how are you GTpeach?

Not bad smurf, and you?

Under the 1st come 1st serve vacancy posting:
GTPeach
smurf
yummy mummy??

the same thanks. have you had a gd day?

Not too bad overall. :)

Well here we go looks like it is just the three of us this week!

Results coming up!

1st place with, quite frankly, a huge loss of 9lbs and our current shrinking violets champ of the week dur dur dur (that's a drum roll)...................................................................................
161ds!!! well done hun!

Results 04/09/08

161ds- 196 to 187 (9lbs loss) 4.59%
Soontobelittlegem- 290 to 286 (4lbs loss) 1.38%
Thinkthincd-238 to 234 (4lbs loss) 1.68%

Fab 1st week! Fingers crossed we hear from the rest of the team asap.

Keep going we can do it!!!

H xxx

Hey Shrinking Violets - how come you haven't sent your results to the team thread? Others have with less than 6 results.....by my reckoning, you're team went from 724 to 707 (17) or 2.35%.....that's impressive for 3 people....

hi minz, i believe thinkthincd was told that you HAD to have 6 people to compete so we were waiting for 3 other members. x

Hi Team 10 members,

Looks like we have some new members, just gCan i just ask that you only join a team if you are prepared to post your weights every week by thursday night at 8pm, so that we can be in with a chance of posting our overall results.

Gem and 161ds- the percentages are just something we have to post for the team challenge as the competition is working on an overall team percentage for the week, so it will be our percentage weight lost in that week alone. Will ask my IT technician (hubster) if he can work put something else on my spreadsheet to work out overall percentage lost, but that would just have to be for our thread as we don't submit them for the team challenge.

Back in a mo, better go and check the other posts....

xxx

Hi Minz,

Yeah i was under the impression that we couldn't submit results without a full team is that not the case?

xxx

OK Smurf and GT Peach you are in, if you want to be!

xxx

Hi Minz,

Yeah i was under the impression that we couldn't submit results without a full team is that not the case?

xxx

Quite a few posted with less than 6 (see week 3) but only by one/two I think....but I suppose 3 results is a bit on the low side. Nevermind, you'll be ok for week 4!

pbfpunk pm'd me are you still looking for a team hun?
xx

YAY!! I LOST 5LBS THIS WEEK!!
:party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Results for Thursday are looking sweeeeeeeet! xxx

Back