The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Thanks Jen i still don't feel it to be honest, people say how different i look but i don't think my eyes see the same thing, obviously i can see i am smaller but i still have the same lumps and bumps as when i was bigger. I did feel good last night though, i think it helped having different hair and it's always nice to get dressed up.

Have a horrendous headache today, i only had 1 gin and slimline and didn't finish that!

xx

you do look gorgeous in the photo Hayley!!! glad you had a good night xxx

now i've hit the 5st mark i will post another picture on here!!! xxx

Thanks Gem, your new pic looks great! You can see such a difference now i flicked back through your older pics and you look like a totally different girl, its amazing!

xx

Come on Jen! I love looking at pics and you've lost 70lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Morning all i'm just about to post the team scores for this week. I've lost 1lb this week towards next weeks total and i'm finally out of ketosis lol i thought i was going to be in it forever. I'm afraid you won't be able to rely on me for any big scores for the rest of December as i am sticking on 1000 and i don't know yet how much i will lose. I'm really pleased with my lb off i was expecting a gain as i have read alot of posts about water retention etc on 1000 so fingers crossed i've managed to avoid it by coming out of ketosis so gradually.

Ok off to do the scores brb

xx

Team Challenge Results:

Shrinking Violets Slimmer of the week goes to .....SMURF with a HUGE 6 lb loss, take a look at your percentage this week hun......amazing and a record for the shrinking violets!

Smurf -6lbs 3.47%!!!!!!!!!!!
Jen83 -2lbs 1.27%
Thinkthincd -2lbs 1.05%
Soontobelittlegem -2lbs 0.85%
Francesmag STS

Team Percentage =1.29%

Has anyone heard from GT? only this is the 7th week without a wi result from her. GTPEACH- if you are still around can you let me know by the end of this week if you still want your place on the team please hun.

xxx

well done smurf!!!

i haven't heard from GT but like i said, the last time i spoke to her she was thinking of coming off CD.

i bought some size 20 trousers today and they fit yay!!! x

Well done smurf! And well done Gem on dropping a dress size. You can't beat the feeling of getting into a size smaller.
I'll post my weigh in results tomorrow. I was hoping for a 4lb drop this week, but we'll have to see. I've done everything by the book as usual so fingers crossed.
I've been doing 30 mins from an exercise dvd every night this week and i'm actually wondering if this has hindered my loss rather than helped it? I really have to exercise to help tone up though so its a bit of a catch 22. X x x

4lbs down this week i'm now 10 stone 12! So why don't I feel it? I've heard it takes a while for your brain to catch up with your body which is hopefully all it is. I'm going to change my goal to 9 stone 5 though as I feel this is where I will be happy. Better go and make a new tracker. X x x

Wow congratulations Jen you skinny mini! 10 st 12 is awesome i can't believe you aren't happy at that, i'm not meaning to sound rude but that is so small, obviously it is entirely up to you what weight you feel comfortable at but OMG i'm sooo jealous! You have come so far in such a short space of time, you should treat yourself to a little pampering i think someone needs an ego boost!

Well done again you

Thank-you for your words of support Hayely. I just don't look slim yet, and i don't know why lol. You look half the size of me Hayley. I just think it must be to do with my height and my big chest. I think i might finally start to feel good about myself when i slip on some nice size 12 clothes. I honestly couldn't believe it when you said that the dress you wore to the party was a size 16. You look about a size 12.
Right I'm setting myself a goal of 3lbs off for next week. this would have me at my 3 stone off for Christmas target. My next goal is to be a bmi of 25 by Christmas, but this is a big ask I think now as there really isn't long left to go. X x x

Hi everyone!

I spoke to GT yesterday and she said she would come on and let you know Hayley. I think she is leaving the team but will wait for her to tell you herself.

I handed in my notice today and it felt great!!! x

Hi there, sorry I haven't been around much. I keep forgetting to come here lol! Love the new photo Gem, you look FAB! 5 stone gone! That's some achievement. And no more teaching for you? What's the new job you have got?

Hi Frances! You had me confused there!!! You changed your name!!!

I might still go into college teaching or university lecturing. Not sure yet. I still want to pass pearls of wisdom onto others lol! x

well done everyone, if GT's not playing and you have room and theres no one else in front can you bear me in mind to join, I've had the flu so have been off the radar since friday but am raring and willing to go now. J

Hello again Jayne,

Lovely to hear from you again and sorry to read you haven't been well, yes of course as promised you are front of the queue for a team space, i'm just waiting to hear what GT is planning to do.

Evening girls, i'm in a sulk scales showing a 2lb gain despite sticking to 1000 rigidly! I'm off to mutter to myself about water retention.

xx

glad you are feeling better now jayne!

hayley, i know how you feel. i feel totally miserable this week. i keep thinking about food though. i'm sure it's all these Christmas adverts with yummy food on!!!

i've been feeling really hungry lately too and pretty sick. i went to Jazzercise last night and we were doing crunches and i felt like i was going to throw up! not sure what that's all about. i feel alright today although i have a dicky tummy. i'm thinking it's just TOTM trying to make an appearance!!!

not too optimistic on the weightloss this week though. i have been 100% as always but i am starting to lose faith after last week's measly 2lbs.

i've decided to do 810 Christmas week because my weight loss seemed to speed up so much after doing 810 last time. fingers crossed it will work again!!!

how is everyone else? xxx

Back