The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Whoah!!! Loads to catch up on! I'm not sure if I am taking over or not. Haven't heard from Hayley :confused:

I will make a decision then...I'll take over from now so if you all let me know the following details in a PM before Sunday then we can enter the challenge again this week. Bit gutted my whopping 6lbs loss didn't get entered last week!!! :( lol

Right, I need:

• start weight
  • last week's weight
  • this week's weight
Pop that in a PM for me and I will get this up and running. Also going to advertise now for a new member!!!

I lost 1.6lbs this week. Not a miracle but to be honest, I didn't expect much after losing 6lbs last week!!!

I have been working solidly since Tuesday and on Monday, Mike and I had the day off together so I stayed off the internet.

Get those PMs to me ASAP girls!!! xxx

hi gem hope your well! still working hard i see! is it ok to post my loss on here on sunday?..xx

haven't even advertised yet but we have a taker for the place on our team!!!

littlemissspendthrift who will hopefully pop on and introduce herself soon would like to join us.

is that okay with you guys? xxx

of course jan! if you can still let me know your start weight, last week's weight and this week's weight then i can update the spreadsheet and calculate the percentages.

working hard indeed!!! day off today and i feel shattered! but i love the job so much! x

hi guys!!!!!!!

as gem said i got straight in and asked to be part of your team!!! i have a lots to lose so i hope i can provide some big losses for the team!!

hopefully get to come on here more often and get to know you all!!

x

oh wow how cool...!! someone nearby!! who is your CDC??

im poss looking at moving to coventry in the summer.. bit more central for working and get out of nuneaton for a bit!! :8855:

How are getting on with the diet?

omg my other half is such a moron!!!

he gave me a lift home from work last night telling me to leave my car there as he would take me to work on Sat morning.

he phoned me up at 5:30 to tell me that he has to stay in London tonight to work so i will have to get a lift to the office to pick my car up....

PILLOCK!

hi Gem
heres the figures
188lbs (13 st 5 lb)starting weight (this time)
178lbs (12 st 9lb) last week 2nd jan
172lbs (12st 4lb) 9th jan - so 6lbs for me this week - wey hey!!
Jayne

omg my other half is such a moron!!!

he gave me a lift home from work last night telling me to leave my car there as he would take me to work on Sat morning.

he phoned me up at 5:30 to tell me that he has to stay in London tonight to work so i will have to get a lift to the office to pick my car up....

PILLOCK!

kiiillll him...!! lol ok .. too extreme.
But least get him to make it up to you. :D

so that means you have a friday night in on your own?? least you are not working like me :(

thanks for that jayne x

yes littlemiss, friday night on my own. i would rather be working to be honest!!! x

God if you would rather be working you have officially lost it!!!:8855:
i had a MANIC evening at work...my head was spinning when i left!!!

hi littlemiss, my cdc is ali, do you work in cov J

hiya.. no i work in warwick so end up travelling thru cov!
My CDC is sally in nuneaton. I looked at the Cov ones but sometimes its a bit difficult for me to travel around my shifts so went closer to home.

Welcome to the team littlemissspendthrift. Its nice to have a full team again.
Thank-u for taking over as team leader Gem, sounds like you have been busy with work, I'll get those figurers sent to u asap.
I went for my gym induction today. It was fine although the girl just literally showed me how to use the machines then I got on with a workout. i really hope it does some good.
Night owl have you spoken to you cdc about you sts? Maybe have a week on 810 to help boost your matabolism. My weight loss has slowed down dramatically and its really getting to me I only lost 1lb last week and so far nothing this week ahhhhh. X x x

im finding that when its TOTM i stay the same or lose very little. which is really annoying. and thats this week sadly. but i hope that it is counterbalanced by a big loss the next week. one can only hope!!!!

its nice to be part of a team!!

I love this team! Am proud to be team leader!!!

Just waiting for results from smurf now but she did say she would post them today.

Another day at work, woohoo!!! hehe xxx

right girls...

our team percentage is 1.57% so far with our top slimmer being jayne23 with a whopping percentage of 3.37%!!!!!

well done everyone! not enough to win but respectable to say the least! x

hi gem sorry just got back from cdc!!!!! ive lost 3lbs this week!! sorry to hold you up!
start weight 16st 6lbs
last week 11st 10lbs
this week 11st 7lbs
sorry! sorry!...xxx

Back