The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Hey, the scales are moving again for me this week too! Lost 2lbs! My goodness Gem 6lbs!!!!!! And Jayne 4lbs!!!!! WE are FAB!!!!

I'll do the ad and get us 3 newbies, if one of you two get our results to Irene. We're back, and now we gotta get to a full team again.

here's mine
last week 11 5 (159 lbs)
this week 11 3 (157 lbs)
loss 2lbs

Hi can I join your team please? My first complete week on CD SS and I have lost 13lbs!

I have every intention of staying 100% CD!!

Maybe you can all teach me a thing or two about this site.

Thanks

Howdy Doody!

I'd love to join your team if you'll have me?
My name is Dana and I am currently in week 3 of SS and have been 100% Whoop!

Am I in? x

Yay we have a full team again. Welcome to anglemouse (Theresa), Sonya and Dana. I'm really sorry Wobbly but I promise I will come looking for you if anyone goes awol for more than a fortnight lol! And please feel free to pop on and say hello and ask any questions. We're very friendly. It just means we can't count your weight loss.

I really hope you can come on here as much as possible. Believe me, it really helps to get your through in the early stages, and the middle and later stages as well! But can you at very least come on once a week, on your weigh day to report how much you have lost. We need your weight at the start of the week and how much you lost as we work it out as a percentage. Irene needs the team results by Sunday when she announces the winning team for the week.

I almost envy you because I remember the high I felt when I started CD back in June. It is a brilliant diet and I wish I had found it years ago. I started at 15 stone 8lbs and now I weigh 11 stone 3lbs (nearly there, my goal is 10 stone). I have never Sole Sourced. Always did SS+ where I added a green and white meal.

Hope you are all staying on track this week. Can't wait to hear your losses and do feel free to answer any questions you might have as I am sure we can help on most things.

Go Team 10!

welcome everyone, its great to have some new mates. I'm doing ok on sole source, have had several hiccups along the way but am hanging on in there. Good to have you on board theres plenty of chatting, motivation and support to be had
Jayne

Hi so glad to be part of a team. I am trying to do ss for 4 weeks and have 10 days done amazingly. I have 4 stone to go and am hoping to feel more comfortable for the summer.
Well my start weight was 14.4 and my wi day was on tuesday and was down 7lb to 13.11 so I was over the moon with that result.
looking forward to us being big losers lol

Hello team!

Thanks for having me!
Well, so far I am on day 22 and have been 100% SSing, no cheats... YAY GO ME lol

My weigh in is on a Thursday and fortnightly, is that a problem for recrding team loss?

My start weight was 12.8 and in the first fortnight I have had a loss of 11lbs. My goal weight is 9.7.

I look forward to getting to know my new teamies x

Welcome to our new team members! Yay! Group hug!!! :gen126: xxx

Thanks for the picture comment Angelmouse :D x

go girls.
went to blood donors today and fainted, never done that before, didn't succumb to the choc bars and bikkies though.
another busy day tomorrow, interviewing at the uni which is usually fun. then working sun and mon so won't get to bums. legs and tums till tues. Keep it up girls we can do it
not sure about the fortnightly weigh in in terms of team weight but Gem may know
Jayne

not sure how fortnightly would work. you'd have to speak to one of the team challenge mods i should think x

Hi Irene,

my weigh in is fortnightly on a thursday how do I go about reporting loss or is it not possible to be part of a team by doing it fortnightly?

Dana

I am sure it won't be a problem to just take your fortnightly weigh in and halve it over the two weeks. Just let us know when you next one is.

Gem, who is working out the team results? Did you not do it on Sunday? I am going to be away this weekend, at the Belfast Minimins meet so I can't really do it this week as I leave on Thursday. Can you do it this week?

Haven't had a great week this week. Haven't got to the gym and was at my niece's 8th birthday party on Sunday and succumbed to a piece of her cake. Gosh the last bit is so hard. One stone and 3lbs to go. Really looking forward to finally getting to my last stone so I am really going to try and focus now.

It is good to have some newbies on the team. I remember so well my determination and willpower when I first started out. Hope I can catch some of that off you, in return for my experience along the way. There is hardly anything I don't think I know about this diet lol!

2lb this week now 176lbs
adding a green and white now as have been feeling pretty dodgy, still doing my best. splitting your fortnights weight loss in half sounds like a great way of doing it, of course being weighed fortnightly doesn't stop you joining in, you go girl
J

Thanks Night-Owl i will indeedy do that!
Weigh in is thursday and I REALLY cant wait!

Awww i will go Jayne... TOO RIGHT! lol
I too am starting to feel a little erm sluggish at times and not quite myself so I will also be doing a green and white week starting this weekend. Still i am impressed I am now on day 26 of 100% SS WHOOOOOOP!

Will report half my loss this Thursday

D x

Back