The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Hi there,

Great news that you are going to stick with it Gemma. Taking time out was only gonna set you back and it is wonderful that you have decided to keep going and get there faster! :party0011:

Jen, please keep posting your losses. We so rarely have six results to declare that I am sure it will not be a problem lol!

Think we should just post our losses here if possible so that in the event that Jayne can't do it, I can then calculate our percentages and get them to Irene by 6pm Sunday. We have not been counted for weeks now and I am determined to get us back up that board from this week onwards!

I will start the ball rolling:

Weigh day: Wednesday
Last week's weight: 157 lbs
Today's weight: 156 lbs
Loss: 1 lb (0.6%)

Don't think I'll be winning slimmer of the week lol but I am pleased that the scales are moving again, even though I was away!

Frances

hi all
weigh day saturday
last weeks weight 187
this weeks weight 187
weight loss 0 but at least didn't put any on.
Am out tomorrow pm for meal and then am starting sole source on saturday morning, am working 0730-2130 sat and sun so will try to find time to do figures sun night but if anyone else is able then go ahead
I'm then away in a caravan with 2 teenagers from mon to fri and its my birthday mon. Planned to have sorted my weight issues by my birthday but have failed again. You would have thought by the age of 44 you'd have it sorted wouldn't you

I can do this and I need to do it, by next sat hopefully will have lost a few pounds and be back in ketosis

OK, I don't mind doing the results this week Jayne as you are working over the weekend. Just hope we get one more result by Sunday. If not, I am just gonna count Dana's weight loss last week. It is such a shame that wasn't recorded and we badly need to get back on track again. I am sure peeps will forgive it, as she did technically lose it...............just so long as she has kept it off this week lol. Fingers crossed.

i'm having a nightmare girls. i just can't stick at anything. i just don't know what to do or where to turn. I'll be attempting another restart today. Wish me luck. I really need to get my head round losing these last lbs (more like a stone now) I have to decide if i'm going to carry on messing around and gain back all of the weight, or stick at it and lose this last stone. Need to give myself a few strong words. If i stick to it I could be at goal in 6-8 weeks which is no time at all. I'm the only person who stands in my way X x x

seems like we all need to get back on track!
first day back on it today. i only have 4 days to try and lose what i put on (God knows how much that is!!!). i'm not optimistic but we'll see! x

Good luck for today Gem, we can do it! I've just had porridge for brek and it was actually quite nice. Need to go and clean the house now whilst my 3 year olds at play school. X x x

Morning Ladies!

had weigh in last night and was UBER suprised to see i had lost another 3.5lbs! and that was with a week on SS+ Whooooop!

well i have failed AGAIN! argh!! what's wrong with me?? I have two days until weigh in and i am not going to lose anything in that time :(

according to my scales i have put on about 10lbs in a week...not good!! don't see how i have managed that. i can't bear to see my CDC with a result like that!!!!

Hi everyone, Well after a very stressful week last week was quite pleased with my loss.
Weighed in on Tuesday at 184lbs, so thats 3lbs off. i am right in thinking we post are losses on here?

:17729:Hi there, know how you all feel lol! It can be so hard to stay on track but we will do it!.

Gem and Jen -- Focus. Put the past behind you and just start each day as you would want to be.

Gonna try and calculate our team results and get them to Irene now. Yes, please post them on here. I've got my pound, Dana's 3.5 and angelmouse's 3lbs. Well done!

Here we go. According to my calculations:

Jayne sts
me 1 lb (0.6%)
angelmouse 3lbs (1.6%)
Dana 3.5lbs (2.2%) :clap::happy096: our slimmer of the week!

Our team result is 1.49% :talk017:. I'll post it now

yay, we came third place, out of 7 teams. Not bad at all.

Gem, do not worry, you have not gained fat, it is just water retention from eating carbs and filling up your glycerin levels, it will be off in no time. You can do this. Please let us know how you are doing. Don't understand as it is not you.............you are the girl who sole sourced over Christmas for goodness sake!! We know you have the willpower it takes. Just take each day as it comes.

well done those who lost. Didn't start sole source saturday but am off to caravan today and its my birthday. didn't want to be fat for my birthday but nevertheless I am. I need to get my act together, so am going to start today. Husband and son have forgotten my birthday and mothers day so might as well do this for me as no one else gives a toss. will post again friday night when I get back

YAY Slimmer of the week Whooooop!

well done those who lost. Didn't start sole source saturday but am off to caravan today and its my birthday. didn't want to be fat for my birthday but nevertheless I am. I need to get my act together, so am going to start today. Husband and son have forgotten my birthday and mothers day so might as well do this for me as no one else gives a toss. will post again friday night when I get back

Awwww Jayne,

Happy Birthday hun x
Hope you have a fab week x

Well done Dana, keep up the good work.

Jayne, I am so sorry that hubby forgot your birthday. Very poor indeed. Will he feel at all bad when he realises I wonder. Hope so. But more than that, I hope you find your "click" as they call it on here and lose that two stone you want off, easily and quickly. You can do this, really you can. I was 15 stone last summer, and now I am about the weight you want to be. It can be done, Jayne, really it can, especially on CD. If I can do it, anyone can, I don't believe I have anymore willpower than the next person, and all other diets failed miserably for me too.

I don't understand either Frances. I have totally lost the plot!!!

I am going to get weighed at 11am and see what the damage is. I reckon I have put on about a stone. But hopefully that will come off in the first week if I SS and stick to it 100%.

I really need to get back to this as I am starting to feel fat and be miserable about it. I don't want to go back to how I was so it's time to get back on track! x

Sorry to hear so many of you are having a hard time of it, my oh forgot my birthday 2 years ago and I ended up milking it for ages lol and got a lot more out of it, but it does make you feel crappy at the time, and Gem your pictures totally inspired me and look at how much you have lost!!! what an acheivement and you can get back on track and the weight will be gone really soon.

Gem i've totally lost the plot too. Grrrr I just can't do it anymore. I'm joining a slimming world class tomorrow so wish me look.
I've been a bit poorly recently. Been having palpitations, dizziness and exhaustion. Well I callapsed for a second time yesterday so I finally went to the gp. He was very concerned as my heart rate was 126 resting and I have an irregular beat. I'm awaiting a phone call from the hospital for me to go in for tests. I just hope its nothing too serious. X x x

Back