The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Well Good Morning Girlies, ;)

Its freezing today, Aww its awful about all these floods going on, its so sad!! :cry:

Well another day of wrapping up pressies for me, Boring!! :rolleyes:

Got weighed this morning & I have only lost 2lb, which is ok considering I have ate, I could kick myself now but its done, better luck next week.

Last Week 12.2
This Week 12.0

Anyway it serves me right, Everyone is doing brilliant with their weight losses in this team, I am sooooo proud of ya all.

Anyone on Facebook? x

Got weighed this morning & I have only lost 2lb, which is ok considering I have ate, I could kick myself now but its done, better luck next week.

Last Week 12.2
This Week 12.0

Anyway it serves me right, Everyone is doing brilliant with their weight losses in this team, I am sooooo proud of ya all.

Anyone on Facebook? x

Well done on the loss! Its better than a gain :) and on facebook [email protected] if you wanna add, but I'm NEVER on. like ever. lol.

:)

Not weighing myself till monday morning! Eek! hopefully be then I'll definitely be in the 10's!!
Omg i'm actually 11 stone!! Thats the lowest I've been since I was like 12...i was such a fat child, lol.

Hi guys,

Gilly, chicken style quorn pieces are absolutely fine. And yes, you are allowed an awful lot of it (275g). I have that problem with all the protein on 810. I just cannot eat that much tuna, chicken or cottage cheese. Was looking at the quorn mince yesterday. Think I am gonna buy some this weekend and go off plan a little with a small tin of tomatoes and make a sort of bolognese sauce to have with some cabbage. It would be such a nice change. Yes, it does seem a bit strange now that the end is in sight and I am starting to think about the foods I will eat on maintenance. I have been of SS+/810 since June 2008, so it is gonna be very, bery strange. As soon as I see the 9's (Can't believe I will soon) I will probably start by switching CD porridge for real porridge and take it from there. I think my lunch time CD bar will be the last thing to go as I am reluctant to go back to bread and sandwiches. It's not that I particularly see bread as a trigger for me, just that it is more of a filler-upper than very nutritious and I don't want to feel full up just yet.

Well done Abby. You do know you're a bit mad don't you, but don't worry we all are! I know the feeling so well. I have absolutely no idea what age I was the last time I was 10 stone 1lb. It must have been in my childhood. It's a great feeling to be your lowest weight in your adult life. A couple more pounds and my BMI won't be overweight. I will have a NORMAL BMI! That is keeping me on the straight and narrow.

2lb off for me this week.

Think i will just stick with the chicken. Quorn pieces are just waaay too much.

I don't ever remember being 11st, i was 10 before pregnancy many years ago and just seemed to jump over 5st.

Bet it feels sooo good....i can't wait to feel that:D
well done.

Hehe, thanks night-owl :)
So I treated myself just now, a piece of chicken and a few chips from the local fish and chips, it was from my OH's plate. And I don't feel bad about it in the slighest, because I know I wasn't so desperate for it that I went over the top, I had one bit of chicken - ONE! :O - and about 5 tiny chips :) And its not going to effect my weight because I have plenty calories left before I go over 1500 and put on weight, and I wasn't in ketosis, so I'll just lose slower than I would have done. :) I'm actually really pleased with myself, lol, I think I'm getting the whole "in moderation" thing that skinny people manage to do.

Hope everyones great :):):)

hi guys, I've got to leave here about 11am tomorrow to go swimming with my sis, so would really appreciate any more results -- waiting to hear from enlightenme and Gem. Don't know whether to include my results if I don't hear from them -- don't know whether that's fair or not. Maybe I should just go with 4 results.

Hope you're OK Gem and enlightenme.
F

Another STS so nothing for me again I'm afraid. I'm trying but failing miserably. I just don't know what the hell is wrong with me :(

I guess it's better than a gain but even so!!! :cry:

Well done on the 3lbs elighten, can I call that for short? Keep trucking!

Gemmmmmmmmm, it's so good to hear from you. You stayed the same, you're hanging in there and not giving up entirely and going off the rails. Little steps. You will get your mojo back I promise. Please come on again in the week, it will help get you back into the swing of things!

Another steady week -- 13.5lbs off across the team and a result of 1.1%. Helen (catsseyes) is our Slimmer of the Week:party0011: with 4.5lbs (2.3%) off. Well done!

Team 1 you are doing great! Off to post the results now.

I know the results have already been collected but just to make it easier to see how much I've lost next week, this week I'm down from 11.5 to 11.0!! 5lbs lost!! :)

Hiya Guys,

Hope u all had a lovely weekend. ;)

I feel if its not one thing its another, My Aunty got rushed into Hospital on Friday with a Stroke, she is fit & healthy & only 49, Anyway been to see her, she cant move her left side, she can only move her mouth open about half an inch to talk.
Doctors said that a couple of weeks ago she has had a small stroke and not known about it, its only when her grand-daughter who is 2 nutted her by accident & our Pams head flung back she was complaining of a migraine since then doctors said its just got worse and came to the surface!!

So I havent felt like eating to be honest, I know thats not good though! She is having dye injected into her tomorrow and a full body & brain scan again, also having a lumbar puncture, so hopefully the results are good..

Well done on your losses this week, I am gonna try my very best to be good this week, need to get back in the 11's. xx

Well done Abby, I only had you down for 2 lbs off, you seem to be losing a lb a day! I can count it next week and just think, at this rate you'll be in the 10's by Tuesday! Yay!

It's funny I found a couple of old print outs from the gym scales in my bedside drawer today. They read:

28/01/08 15 st 3 lbs

and

05/11/08
12 st 9lbs!!!!

Poor you, Kel, you are having a rough time. It's incredible that she had a stroke a wee while ago and wasn't aware of it. The movement on the left side will come back very quickly. She is young. She'll make a full recovery I'm sure. Thinking of you.

Hiya Girls,

Hope u are all ok!!

Dunno whats the matter with me this week but really cant be arsed with cd but I will plod on, I have been drinking my water but I have had fruit & yoghurt this week, scales havent moved, which has put me on a downer too!! :mad:

Anyway bought a few dresses from very, Gorgeous they are, so gonna wear a lovely black one next sat as its Keiths xmas/leaving do!! so that should be the incentive I need, really need to sort my head out and crack on, even a few more lb, I just need to be back in the 11s...........................

How cold is it girls, wow, its blowing a gale here, Awful weather..... xx

I'm here, I'm here!!! Put on a couple of pounds as it's TOTM but still trying. Hoping to be able to post a small loss this weekend x

Hiya Girls,

Gem ~ Dont be too gutted, everyone gains when its totm.. :rolleyes:

Well Done Night Owl for staying the same.. :)

Well my belly is like a washing machine this morning & I have the poops!! :sigh: I weighed this morning and I have stayed the same too, bit gutted really as I have been ok this week, not ate crap!!

Hey Ho there is always next week, Got a lush black fitted dress for keiths xmas do next week, Its from Very!
I feel really good in it! Gonna team it up with black tights, leopard print shoes and bag!

Ooohhh I got Peter Kay tickets to see him next year, really good seats so summit to look forward to.

Any you girls got xmas do's etc to look forward to. xx

I'm a freelance business journalist so I don't have a company Christmas do to go to, but I get invited to parties thrown by the PR agencies. Got about 4 to go to, including one tonight. Dread them really as it is so easy to drink too much wine and go off the rails. Gonna stick to water tonight. Definitely. Cannot afford to have a hangover tomorrow as I have lots of work to get done.

Back