The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

hi guys, sorry I haven't been around much. Had to go to Ireland for my uncle's funeral and my whole routine and diet got messed up. Was 10 stone 10lbs at my CDC's this morning. At my lowest before Christmas I had managed 10 stone 2lbs so that was a big wake-up call for me and I am back on the wagon as of today so I will be around more!

Aww you can get that 8lb off hun, you have done it before, God I sooo wish I was your weight, I woulb happy to be in the 10's..... :sigh:

Hello all, I have come back, no problem if there is no room on the team, just wanted to see how everyone is doing.... is Gem still here?

Frances, I weighed 10 stone 11.6lb yesterday (after a bad binge day) but today it has dropped to 10 stone 8.8lb, started CD yesterday SS 100% and will go on to 810 in a week or 2, depending on how much I lose.... tried weight watchers and put on weight this week although sticking to it 100%, so back on CD I guess as of yesterday. Hoping my CDC will be able to see me some time this week.... or will have to contact another one...
How is Gem doing?

Well done, Thats good going... Are you still 100%?

Gem is still here for the moment but is moving on soon. Changed her name to elvira.

Right that's the holiday over and time to stop messing about with this plan.

Time to start shifting the pounds again. You all with me????

The trick is not to get disheartened when the losses don't show, if we are sticking to it .....mostly then it must be coming off somewhere, am i right ?

lol, i wish i could really keep that in my head but it is hard.

Just rememeber that it can be done, is being done and will be done.

Right you lot, who's up to seeing if they can shift 7lb by the end of the month??

A mini goal for us to aim for.

How was your holiday Hun?? Back to reality now, bet your gutted!! I will have a mini goal but tbh I havent got many packs left & I refuse to buy anymore!!

[FONT=Georgia said:
walkerscrisps[/FONT];2311551]I'm now on day 3 of CD (day 4 in 2 hours, lol) and I've lost 5lbs!! Although I was 12 stone 10lbs *cry* So 178lbs to start and still got a goal of 130lbs, 43lbs to go! Hoping to make it there in 2 months, is that a reasonable amount of time on SS?

Wow, 5lb thats Fab!! :eek: Yeah I dont think you gonna lose that much hun.. Defo give it maybe just over 3 months all being well. x

Well Hello girls, :)

Havent been around in a few days as I have been feeling quite down, alot going on here at the moment, (which I wont bore you with) Everything is getting me down, Home, work, diet!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway I will get weighed tomorrow, I havent got many packs left & I wasnt gonna bother getting anymore as I could do with the money more, Might just have a Oats so simple diet 3 a day, lol..

I honestly am struggling with CD this time around, the scales dont seem to be shifting at all. To top it off there is 3 in total in my office, One Girl a size 8, One a size 14 (even though she says she is a 12, but I know her e-bay name & checked her transactions & she bought a size 14 skirt before xmas, lol, Busted) Why do people try & lie about their size!! :mad:
She always tries to compete with me with weight loss, even though she has never had a weight problem before. If she is offered sweets or biscuits at work she says ''No thanks I'm on a Diet" No she isnt on a diet she is healthy eating!! She really does my head in, The other day I got out of my chair, I had a fitted cardi on which makes me look slim (Bonus) I watched her look me up & down then she got up, looked herself up & down then said to us, "Oh I forgot to say guess how much weight I lost last week, 6lb, yeah 6lb, I cant believe it" Then she shut up & carried on working, I KNEW she was lying, I can tell when she lies, Plus to lose 6lb in a week you need to be on CD or LL, which she isnt!!
She has looked no different in the 3 yrs I have worked with her, she has stayed the same size & wore the same clothes throughout..
She hates it when I get compliments on the weight I have lost!! I would love to slap her....

Do any of you know someone like this? Why is she like that? she constantly looks me up & down..
BORE OFF!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway Me & Keith always go for a meal at valentines so that will be tomorrow night, gonna have chicken & veg..

Rant Over!! The end.......... :rolleyes: lol.....

Well Hello girls, :)

Havent been around in a few days as I have been feeling quite down, alot going on here at the moment, (which I wont bore you with) Everything is getting me down, Home, work, diet!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway I will get weighed tomorrow, I havent got many packs left & I wasnt gonna bother getting anymore as I could do with the money more, Might just have a Oats so simple diet 3 a day, lol..

I honestly am struggling with CD this time around, the scales dont seem to be shifting at all. To top it off there is 3 in total in my office, One Girl a size 8, One a size 14 (even though she says she is a 12, but I know her e-bay name & checked her transactions & she bought a size 14 skirt before xmas, lol, Busted) Why do people try & lie about their size!! :mad:
She always tries to compete with me with weight loss, even though she has never had a weight problem before. If she is offered sweets or biscuits at work she says ''No thanks I'm on a Diet" No she isnt on a diet she is healthy eating!! She really does my head in, The other day I got out of my chair, I had a fitted cardi on which makes me look slim (Bonus) I watched her look me up & down then she got up, looked herself up & down then said to us, "Oh I forgot to say guess how much weight I lost last week, 6lb, yeah 6lb, I cant believe it" Then she shut up & carried on working, I KNEW she was lying, I can tell when she lies, Plus to lose 6lb in a week you need to be on CD or LL, which she isnt!!
She has looked no different in the 3 yrs I have worked with her, she has stayed the same size & wore the same clothes throughout..
She hates it when I get compliments on the weight I have lost!! I would love to slap her....

Do any of you know someone like this? Why is she like that? she constantly looks me up & down..
BORE OFF!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway Me & Keith always go for a meal at valentines so that will be tomorrow night, gonna have chicken & veg..

Rant Over!! The end.......... :rolleyes: lol.....

Kels, just keep going, every time she looks at you or is lying, just laugh out loud, it'll give her the msg that you don't believe a word of it and it'll wane. I understand about wanting to slap someone... got the same at the office, always saying she needs to stop eating, how she ate sooo much (in many details) when I "know" she doesn't eat much. I just laugh, so now she keeps her comments for when I'm not around.
Enjoy your Valentine's meal. I'll be on here quite a lot starting next week as I'll be back to 100% SS for the next 20 pounds.

Kels, just keep going, every time she looks at you or is lying, just laugh out loud, it'll give her the msg that you don't believe a word of it and it'll wane. I understand about wanting to slap someone... got the same at the office, always saying she needs to stop eating, how she ate sooo much (in many details) when I "know" she doesn't eat much. I just laugh, so now she keeps her comments for when I'm not around.
Enjoy your Valentine's meal. I'll be on here quite a lot starting next week as I'll be back to 100% SS for the next 20 pounds.

Thanks Darl, I must try that!!
Today she brought Oats So Simple Golden Syrup for her dinner, mmmmm wonder why that is!!! :mad:
Copy cat, copy cat sitting on the door mat.. pmsl..

Are ya hun, Awww I might invest in a few more packs, I would love to get under target!!

x

Helloooooo...

Well I only lost 2lb this week I suppose its better than nothing, I need them scales to say 11.13 at least.. Says 12st at the moment

I have to say I am overdue by 5 days with totm & for the 1st time ever I done a pregnancy test this aftie, It was a clearblue one, it had the timer on, Longest few minutes of my life, belly was doing butterflies, then it went blank, wtf!!
It says contact the helpline if it does that as there is an error, Havent bothered phoning as mam has been around! :rolleyes: Anyway getting stomach pains so will just see what the weekend brings..

I will be over the moon if it happens as I am 33 this yr & I do feel ready to be a mam but... atm we havent got a house yet, keith is losing his job so its not the right time.. but you cope regardless so if it happens its meant to be!! I believe in that motto..

x

Helloooooo...

Well I only lost 2lb this week I suppose its better than nothing, I need them scales to say 11.13 at least.. Says 12st at the moment

I have to say I am overdue by 5 days with totm & for the 1st time ever I done a pregnancy test this aftie, It was a clearblue one, it had the timer on, Longest few minutes of my life, belly was doing butterflies, then it went blank, wtf!!
It says contact the helpline if it does that as there is an error, Havent bothered phoning as mam has been around! :rolleyes: Anyway getting stomach pains so will just see what the weekend brings..

I will be over the moon if it happens as I am 33 this yr & I do feel ready to be a mam but... atm we havent got a house yet, keith is losing his job so its not the right time.. but you cope regardless so if it happens its meant to be!! I believe in that motto..

x
Thats so exciting! Hope you get the result you want:bliss:

Just weighed myself and I've lost another 2lbs! Brings me up to a grand total of 8lbs loss in 5 days! :) Which makes me 12 stone 2lbs - 2lbs away from my first goal! Oh, looking at my goals, one of them is "Get into a size 12" - I might have just achieved a goal without realising it :p Hopefully by then end of the week I'll have completed 2 of my goals!

Hope everyone is well :)

Well Girls I thought I would post a few pics see what you think about my new hobby!! :D :D
I am bang into Nail Art at the moment..

What do ya think..

These are my Red Leopard Print Nails...

Red Leopard Print.JPG

These are my Minnie Mouse Nails...

Minnie Mouse.JPG

These are my Black Rose Nails

Black Roses.JPG

These are my Purple Star Nails

Purple Star Manicure.JPG

These are my Baby Pink Leopard Nails

Baby Pink Leopard Print.JPG

More to follow...

Well Girls I thought I would post a few pics see what you think about my new hobby!! :D :D
I am bang into Nail Art at the moment..

What do ya think..

These are my Red Leopard Print Nails...

View attachment 6932

These are my Minnie Mouse Nails...

View attachment 6933

These are my Black Rose Nails

View attachment 6931

These are my Purple Star Nails

View attachment 6934

These are my Baby Pink Leopard Nails

View attachment 6935

More to follow...
Those are THE coolest nails I've ever seen :p

These are my God-Daughters Funky Swirl Nails...

Funky blue swirl.JPG

These are my Zebra Print Nails...

zebra nails.jpg

These are my Orange Flowers Nails...

Orange Flowers.JPG

These are my Mates Purple Criss Cross nails...

Purple Criss cross.jpg

These are my Cow Print Nails...

SAM_0032.JPG

Last edited:
My Mates Leopard Print Nails(My Fave Design, Gets lots of compliments)

Subtle leopard.JPG

My Blue Butterfly design..

Blue Butterfly.JPG

And Last but not least
My current Nail Design, Pink Graffitti!!

Pink Graffiti.JPG

So Any Favourites Girls... :rolleyes:

I am gonna do a Valentines Design tomorrow..

x

Right off to get ready for my date!! ;)

Have a Fab weekend will catch up on Sunday Night.

Big Hugs.. x

Happy valentines day girls xxx

Loving the minnie mouse nails kel...red and dotty is my fave everything lol.
Good luck with the testing, hope you get result you want.

Well done on the losses girls.

4lb loss for me this week so can't grumble.

You under that 220lb yet enlightenme?

Got new booklets from my CDC and am well chuffed to see we can now have eggs on the 810 plan.... ooh never thought i would get so excited about eggs lol.
I had been having the odd one anyway so at least i won't be cheating now lol.

Good luck for the week ahead girls.

Hey again everyone, changed my username - walkerscrisps = RedCrystal. :)

Stayed the same weight over the weekend, still at 12 stone 2lbs. Starting my new job on the 1st March so won't be able to cheat, have cheated over the weekend *face palm* but haven't put on weight so have been lucky. Might go out to look for some work experience tomorrow - at least I'd be out of the house!
Also waiting to hear if the Royal Veterinary College will accept an Access to Higher Education course for a Gateway Vet Med course! Which would guarantee me a place on a Veterinary Medicine course, yay!!

Hope everyones okay :)

Went to see my CDC, it' wasn't as bad as I tought. She also gave me a good talking to, sooo I'm back 100% I need to get under 200 lbs as my next goal.!!! How about you Sunshine, and Kels what were the results are you still with us??

Back