The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Hey kels how are you today??? Lost another 3lbs but there's still sun round the corner. I have to be extraextra good!! Thinking about an ss+ meal for dinner tonight as I have some quorn in the freezer

Hiya.......

Well I enjoyed my meal last night & had a few cheeky Vodkas..
I even wore a mini skirt!! :eek:
Not looking forward to what the scales say tomorrow morning mind!! :rolleyes:

But from tomorrow it all stops...

I am gonna have a diary with me for my food & will post as much as I can, I will vow to give this 100%....

xx

OK, so had a bit of a slip up last night... but i'm back on track this monday march 1. I'm ready to kick some CD butt and get as close to under 200lbs as i humanly can

Hiya........

Well so far I have been 100%.. Yippee...

I have had 2 tetras & 2.5l of water & 1l of tea..

Feeling ok but getting a slight thud in my head, I know I am not gonna get through this without an awful headache maybe tomorrow.. :mad:

Well I had put on 5lb after my meal :eek: So hoping for that to come off very soon.. xx

It will basically carbs +alcohol=massive water retention!!! Proud of ya kels for being 100% today. I was too... Had my 4 cd porridge and 4l of water and 15mns of stairmasters. Weighin is wed so hope yesterday's splurge doesn't set me back too far!
Ok ready for day 2???

It will basically carbs +alcohol=massive water retention!!! Proud of ya kels for being 100% today. I was too... Had my 4 cd porridge and 4l of water and 15mns of stairmasters. Weighin is wed so hope yesterday's splurge doesn't set me back too far!
Ok ready for day 2???

Well Done straight back at Cha..... :D

I am struggling today, Feel so lethargic & kept going dizzy when ever I got up, Never stopped going to the loo today, Had 1 tetra & 3l so far.. Feeling very sickly with just having the tetras, I am having to force them down..
I really could mully some oss, I miss it sooooooooooo much...

Got on the scales this morning thinking I may have lost a couple of pounds, I had lost half a pound, Measly or what....

How ya doing today hun? x

Doing great!! Official wi tomorrow!!! So happy I don't have scales at home anymore!!! It was driving me nuts!!! They're in my mom's car now so not only do I have to wait for her to come to my house but I have to ask!!! Totally turns me off... So tom. is going to be a surprise. My 4l are drankand had 2 out of 4 meals. I'm confident I'll be ok tonite

Doing great!! Official wi tomorrow!!! So happy I don't have scales at home anymore!!! It was driving me nuts!!! They're in my mom's car now so not only do I have to wait for her to come to my house but I have to ask!!! Totally turns me off... So tom. is going to be a surprise. My 4l are drankand had 2 out of 4 meals. I'm confident I'll be ok tonite

Aww tell me about it, I get obsessed with my scales.. :mad:
Well I have drank loads today & havent had my full packs, (feeling sickly) If I am still like this tomorrow I am gonna just have 2 packs & an Oats so simple as my brekkie, I refuse to make myself ill over trying to stay 100%.. Will see what tomorrow brings..

Good luck tomorrow not that you need it, I reckon you have lost 4 - 5lb... xx

How we doing girls??

Not much action going on here lately.. :confused:

Well I cant do 100% ss+ so I am gonna replace a tetra with a sachet of oss... At least its still a vlcd..

Well I am going to watch my dad play darts on Saturday (he plays for the county) & I know I am going to struggle NOT to have a few drinks.. Might see if I can drive so I am not tempted.. lol

x

5lbs off for me!!! I'm sooo happy coz I'm finally below my 220 plateau. Now I need to focus on getting below 200lbs so I can go up to 810 and not feel guilty that I need real food in my life. Hey kels, you're doing good so be the designated driver and take temptations out of the equation. It's only a temporary thing... At least that's what I keep telling myself. I'd love to lose 4 lbs this week, we,ll see how that goes

Wow Well done on your 5lb, thats Fab.. :D

Well I weighed in on Friday Morning so after 4 days I had lost 5lb, Very happy with that, Only need 1lb then I am under 12st again..

Well I think I have mentioned that Keith is getting made redundant so he has 2 more months at work, well Me & other admin girl got pulled in office on friday aftie, 1 admin job is getting made redundant, which I know is me, so I done nothing but cry on Friday, felt sick, so yesterday I was out all day & night at county darts & I got pissed as a fart, drank vodka from 12 till 11.30pm.. I wasnt gonna drink until I got that news on friday.
I suffered today as I had a huge headache, feeling better today & have put on 1lb so not bad really, thats coz I hardly ate all day I just drank to forgot bout my worries.. :cry: :cry: :cry:
So thats both of us on the dole, I cant see us getting a house anytime soon at all, I am so fed up..

So my diet doesnt seem so important at the moment although I will stick to it..

Yikes Kels!!! Are you sure it's gonna be you?? Well i'm off on a family skitrip so needless to say the diet is totally off which p*sses me off to no end but i won't bluff i CAN never diet when on hols and it's so damn cold!!! Even porridge won't cut it!!! Well so what's you NeXT step now?

Yikes Kels!!! Are you sure it's gonna be you?? Well i'm off on a family skitrip so needless to say the diet is totally off which p*sses me off to no end but i won't bluff i CAN never diet when on hols and it's so damn cold!!! Even porridge won't cut it!!! Well so what's you NeXT step now?

Hiya,

When are ya going on ya trip?

Yeah I do think its gonna be me as I was employed as a receptionist 1st, she has always been admin..
xx

Hello ladies is there any space for another please? as my old team has gone dead lol? !x

Of course hun, I must say we need more action on this team there is only a couple of us posting..
Tell us about yourself... x

Well Girls My life at the moment is going from bad to worse..

My uncle died on Tuesday night, Aged 64, nothing the matter with him so its a complete shock to the family.. My nana is distraught, so Going to see him tomorrow, Funeral is next Wed!! :cry:

Also my brother isnt well, He has been up & down for months now, then bout 3 weeks ago he started crying & he couldnt explain why, then when we were at the darts on sat night he started crying, so I went in the blokes toilets to talk to him & he was uncontrollable, He said if he had a rope right now he would take his own life!! :cry:
That was like someone had stabbed me in the heart, so Davo was crying which started me dad crying, which started me off crying, It wasnt nice, everyone, cuddling us so we just went, davo went to his room & me mam had a talk to him. Anyway took him to the doctors & he is depressed which we knew it would be, Since telling me mam & dad about the 'rope' conversation, every morning we have to check on him, Its awful. I just hope the tablets work.. I am really worried bout him, never seen him this down before..

So at the moment girls I find myself getting upset over everything thats going on, people asking me if I am ok & I start to cry, Its silly..

As for the diet I am going from 1 extreme to the other, I hardly ate monday & tuesday as I lost my appetite completely then wed I ate allsorts like a mini binge then had the bad news on wed night & been off food again, I cant bare my packs at the moment, when I eat I am on porridge..

So sorry if I am not on as much as I would like but just have loads of ***** going on at the moment..

Big hugs to you all..
Will keep ya posted.... xxx

Of course hun, I must say we need more action on this team there is only a couple of us posting..

Hello all thank you kelly well i will keep it short as i can chat forever lol.
Well my heavist was 14.3 and now i am 10.5 i started on WW first lost 2 stone on ww and the reamaining on CD i am currently on 1000 plan (with a small twist of my own version ) lol lol.!

My own personal weight goal is 10 stones now, so not long to go now really.! But CD is the best diet ever and love it so much.!

I am so much happier now and love being slim.! it's been hard but all worth it.!

Kelly so sorry to hear about your loss, look after your self. x
shanny x

Hello all thank you kelly well i will keep it short as i can chat forever lol.
Well my heavist was 14.3 and now i am 10.5 i started on WW first lost 2 stone on ww and the reamaining on CD i am currently on 1000 plan (with a small twist of my own version ) lol lol.!

My own personal weight goal is 10 stones now, so not long to go now really.! But CD is the best diet ever and love it so much.!

I am so much happier now and love being slim.! it's been hard but all worth it.!

Kelly so sorry to hear about your loss, look after your self. x
shanny x

Hiya Hun,

You have done Fab, So how long has it took you so far, I would love to be your weight right now!! :D
So what was your little twist & how many litres are you drinking??

I really need to get started again but cant seem to find the get up & go again, its really got up & gone!! :( xx

Have you got any before and after pics? x

Hello kelly thank you for the kind words hun im back on ss from today off to make a coffee now.

I do have a few pics in my album have a good nose lol.
i will send you a friend request first, so you can have a look.

I started last year may messed around since christmas but havent gained any weight just stopped loosing the weight.!

But im back on my skinny minnie journey today.

I hope you are well, and get started again think about summer and the sun, dresses, skirts.! lol

you can do it.xx

Hello kelly thank you for the kind words hun im back on ss from today off to make a coffee now.

I do have a few pics in my album have a good nose lol.
i will send you a friend request first, so you can have a look.

I started last year may messed around since christmas but havent gained any weight just stopped loosing the weight.!

But im back on my skinny minnie journey today.

I hope you are well, and get started again think about summer and the sun, dresses, skirts.! lol

you can do it.xx

Hiya,

I have had a look at ya pics, Wow how skinny are you missy?!?!
I really need to get my head back on ss+ but just cant seem too.
My uncles funeral is on wednesday & no doubt I will have a little drink!! :rolleyes:
Then I need to get myself sorted, I just cant be bothered full stop with anything as I know I am loosing my job, If that makes sense, I just feel so down at the moment, I am up & down I either binge or eat nothing, I am an all or nothing girl, lol.

So do you stick to ss then no milk etc?
How many litres do ya drink?? x

Well totm came & visited on Friday, Talk about feeling Fat!! Blerghhhhhhhhhhh...

Shanny are ya on Facebook? x

Hi kelly day 1 been great today 100% only had 2 litres of water and 1 coffee, not alot i know.

thanx for comments chick, i looked at your foto's 50 lbs gone and looking smashing. x

yep on facebook hun what's your surname? i hate totm on CD lol x

Back