The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Happy valentines day girls xxx

Loving the minnie mouse nails kel...red and dotty is my fave everything lol.
Good luck with the testing, hope you get result you want.

Well done on the losses girls.

4lb loss for me this week so can't grumble.

You under that 220lb yet enlightenme?

Got new booklets from my CDC and am well chuffed to see we can now have eggs on the 810 plan.... ooh never thought i would get so excited about eggs lol.
I had been having the odd one anyway so at least i won't be cheating now lol.

Good luck for the week ahead girls.

Well Done babes thats a fab loss.. x

Hey again everyone, changed my username - walkerscrisps = RedCrystal. :)

Stayed the same weight over the weekend, still at 12 stone 2lbs. Starting my new job on the 1st March so won't be able to cheat, have cheated over the weekend *face palm* but haven't put on weight so have been lucky. Might go out to look for some work experience tomorrow - at least I'd be out of the house!
Also waiting to hear if the Royal Veterinary College will accept an Access to Higher Education course for a Gateway Vet Med course! Which would guarantee me a place on a Veterinary Medicine course, yay!!

Hope everyones okay :)

How exciting thats fab, I would love to be a Vet..
Well done too, ur doing fab.. x

Hiya Me little Darlings,

Well NO I am not pregnant, :rolleyes: Bit gutted tbh..
I only came on Monday morning..
So when we went for a meal on Friday we were talking about all sorts, especially how things would change with a baby in our life, I had no period pains or anything this month which is not normal for me so made me think I was.. :confused:

Keith reckons its sods law I would be as we dont have a house, he is losing his job & I have lost my weight, think he got quite excited at the fact he may be a dad, he is 38 this yr & keeps saying he doesnt wanna be an old dad but it will happen when it happens..

So Hey Ho never mind..

Anyway I havent got many packs left & am debating whether to get some more to get the last bit of weight off, Ideally would love to be 10st but thats not gonna happen..

What do you girls think? I know I couldnt live without my oss regardless if I ss again..
Thoughts please.............. :rolleyes:

Awww lass at work is really doing my head in still, I told them both on monday that the 1st time in my life I had to do a test & she looked and said to me 'well you wouldnt fall pregnant anyway with you being on the Cambridge Diet' I said 'why the hell wouldnt I, I know a few people thats fell on the diet' to which she went on & on, I just said 'dont talk wet'..

Then yesterday she had these awful tight trousers on, she kept strutting past me so I would comment on her new trousers, I didnt say anything..
Then she stood up looking herself up & down & said ''Do these trousers look ok'' I couldnt help myself I said '' Are they supposed to be that tight'' pmsl. She said ''they are slim fit, I've Never had them on in years, They are a Size 10 you know as I had trouble with the 12's'' WHAT A CROCK OF *****... If she is a size 10 then I am a size 8!!
Give me strength, I just laughed..
How can she remember all them yrs ago she had trouble with the 12's obviously she has just bought them in a 12/14 & thought she would lie saying they are a 10...
Honest her arse is bigger than mine & I am a 14 in most trousers at the moment..
I said to her I dont understand these people who lie about the size they are, they know the truth & are only cheating themselves.. Havent got time for liars me at all....

Anyway I am gonna go & see Keith & curl up with a dvd & a hot water bottle for me belly....

Chat soon.... Ta Ta for now.... xxx

Did day 1 100% which hadn't happened in a while so quite happy, I just need to gety water consumption going and I should be okay. Kels the best armor againts those type of tarts is laughter and sarcasm as in "gee, those jeans look pretty new for being so old, guess you were avant guarde because they didn't make that style back then either!!" roll your eyes and walk away .. What really works is the "yeah right!" muttered under your breath but which was "accidently" louder :)

Did day 1 100% which hadn't happened in a while so quite happy, I just need to gety water consumption going and I should be okay. Kels the best armor againts those type of tarts is laughter and sarcasm as in "gee, those jeans look pretty new for being so old, guess you were avant guarde because they didn't make that style back then either!!" roll your eyes and walk away .. What really works is the "yeah right!" muttered under your breath but which was "accidently" louder :)

Totally agree:p:D

Hi girls, how are we all doing this week?

4lb loss for me this week.

I am over the moon cause that's me lost 4st in 4 months:D

I am really shocked and surprised how much i have managed to lose and managed to stick to this most of the time.

Kel, your time will come hon. When it does you won't know what's hit you lol

I am really shocked and surprised how much i have managed to lose and managed to stick to this most of the time.

Hey gilly, really happy for you. I'm xing my fingers I'll be under 220 this week.... messed around soooooooooo much it's disgusting. But i've been 100% for 6 days now so we'll see. I also got rid of the scales.
Hello ladies... been 100% this weekend :eek: haven't done that in a great while! Today is day 6 so I won't talk too fast, but it looks like it will have been a 100% week... babysteps. Drinking my 4l of water and having my 4 products, hoping for a good loss this week as I haven't had much luck getting down under 220 since jan 14! Once I'm over that hurdle, I know i'll be ok (it's a mental thing).

I was calculating how much i was spending a month on the products last night (120 soup/porridge/bars etc...) :eek::cry::mad: Made me lose sleep, coz I could be spending it on something else if I hadn't fooled around so much!!!!!

Thanks For your advice hun, Honestly she drains me.. She is such a loser.. lol
I am just gonna take her staring at me as a compliment.. :)

Hey we really need to pump this team up with members!! How many of us are there?

I agree hun, Think we should ask everyone whether they are still in or not.. x

Totally agree:p:D

Thanks Hun.. x

WOW, WOW, WOW, What a Fantastic Acheivement, WELL DONE................... :eek: :D ;)

Hiya Girls,

Well I have to admit I havent been fab last week on totm week.
I got on the scales this morning & it said 12.8.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

I have been drinking my water, I have just had a pack, my oss & a meal everyday..
Thats a wake up call, totm has really taken its toll this month..

So I called my cdc & I am getting 4 weeks worth of packs & starting again 1st march..
I am gonna try my best to do the 1st week 100% & if I start getting withdrawl from my oss will introduce that.. I only have the tetras nothing else thats why I have oss as I get bored of the tetras & end up cheating....

Sunshine - Give me some tips.. lol..

Well I have done a couple more nail designs
what you think.. :confused:

This is my 1960's Wallpaper Design... lol

60s Wallpaper.JPG

This is my Funky Leopard Design..

Funky Leopard.JPG

Haven't posted properly for a bit so...update:
I'm now down to 166lbs!! 11 stone 12lbs, hoping to lose some more this week, tried both the porridges and they are AMAZING:eek::D So now living off them, lol.
But yeah, 12lbs lost and 36lbs left to lose! Looking forward to when I've lost more than I have to lose.

Starting an Open University course in May:D And then starting college again in September, hoping to get into the University of Cambridge for their Veterinary Science degree, which will mean a lot of work experience, hoping to learn to horse ride as well, and maybe going abroad for a bit to do some volunteer work in a couple of foreign countries.

Hope everyone's okay:)

Hey gals, lost 10 lbs last week. New week and I intend to be 100%!!

No news from you Kels are you doing OK??

Sunshine... What's up? Know from your diary that you're still going strong.. good for you, just don't be a stranger

RedCrystal... how are you doing?? You know you're at a healthy weight right now, why don't you do 810 til you get to your desired goal?? I really hope you get in the University like you want!

Haven't posted properly for a bit so...update:
I'm now down to 166lbs!! 11 stone 12lbs, hoping to lose some more this week, tried both the porridges and they are AMAZING:eek::D So now living off them, lol.
But yeah, 12lbs lost and 36lbs left to lose! Looking forward to when I've lost more than I have to lose.

Hope everyone's okay:)

Thats Fab, Well Done to you!! :D
I didnt like the porridge at all, in fact it made me feel very sickly!! Gutted as I had high hopes for them.. x

Hey gals, lost 10 lbs last week. New week and I intend to be 100%!!

No news from you Kels are you doing OK??

WOW, 10lb thats FANTASTIC, so you stuck to it 100% and drank how many litres of water??
I am gonna try and give it 100%, its gonna be hard not to have my oss mind.. :rolleyes:

Hiya Girls....

Well I met up with my CDC yesterday, told her how I was struggling & sick of being in a vicious circle of feeling down, then eating something, then thinking oh well I have cheated so I might as well carry on eating, then feeling guilty & beating myself up about it then to restart the next day!!! :mad:

To which she reminded me how far I have come I have still lost 3 & a half stone so think positive...

So my plans from Monday is a fresh start on CD I am armed with 4 weeks of tetras & I am not afraid to use them, lol...... :rolleyes:

The meal with mates I was supposed to go to on Saturday is happening this saturday then I have no more events, birthday meals out for a while now so I can stick to this diet, just really need some encouragement as I really do struggle with this diet 100%.. The only I cant live without is my skimmed milk in my tea/coffee so I will have to have that apart from that I vow to get through the week of 100% with only the following to enter my mouth..

Banana tetra
Choc tetra
Water
skimmed milk

Can she do it!?!?!? I bloomin hope so.............

Off to sleep now babes, I will try & get on more next week as I need the support anyone fancy being my diet buddy??? xxx

Hey Kels, I'm glad you're giving this your 100%. We need to get to goal dammit, coz it's just messing with our heads!!! I drink 4l of water a day, I try not to go over that as I've noticed my body starts to act funny (Kels thought of you last Sun, was ironing all day so just drinking away... at about 6L all of a sudden, it's like i was having involuntary bowel movements... sorry tmi... made it to the loo on time, but phewww) i know you had an incident a couple of weeks ago and i can assure you cd+too much water=runs!
I'll be your 100% buddy, we should give a nightly report, what we had (which should be strictly CD) and how much water we drank... we can do this. So starting next monday up until 4 weeks from then, I pledge to mve 15lbs - i'm sure i can do it if my head's on right!

Hiya Kelly

Keep going hun you have done marvellous!! We started about the same time all those years ago lol and I'm still weighing the same. I went las tmonday and said if I didnt get back into it I was never trying again so I have 1 weeks worth of shakes but havent managed to start.

Do you still see Christine?? How is she?

I went to rosemary conley wednesday night and joined but to be honest I still feel as hungry on that as I do on the shakes so think monday is my final go on cambridge!! I might join you and try and do it for one final time, I would love to be slim for summer....

I will pop in and see how you are doing x x

Hey Kels, I'm glad you're giving this your 100%. We need to get to goal dammit, coz it's just messing with our heads!!! I drink 4l of water a day, I try not to go over that as I've noticed my body starts to act funny (Kels thought of you last Sun, was ironing all day so just drinking away... at about 6L all of a sudden, it's like i was having involuntary bowel movements... sorry tmi... made it to the loo on time, but phewww) i know you had an incident a couple of weeks ago and i can assure you cd+too much water=runs!
I'll be your 100% buddy, we should give a nightly report, what we had (which should be strictly CD) and how much water we drank... we can do this. So starting next monday up until 4 weeks from then, I pledge to mve 15lbs - i'm sure i can do it if my head's on right!

Pmsl, I am glad I am not the only one to experience the effects of too much H20!! Its a nightmare..
Never again will I drink 5-6l again..

That would be brilliant if we could give nightly reports might keep me focused if I am working with someone, For about 5 nights of the week though I wont be on my Laptop so can I text ya instead..
At least if I am feeling down I can text ya for a shaping up!! :D

Hiya Kelly

Keep going hun you have done marvellous!! We started about the same time all those years ago lol and I'm still weighing the same. I went las tmonday and said if I didnt get back into it I was never trying again so I have 1 weeks worth of shakes but havent managed to start.

Do you still see Christine?? How is she?

I went to rosemary conley wednesday night and joined but to be honest I still feel as hungry on that as I do on the shakes so think monday is my final go on cambridge!! I might join you and try and do it for one final time, I would love to be slim for summer....

I will pop in and see how you are doing x x

Hiya Hun,

Yeah lets do next week 100% together we can do it, keep popping on, unless you wanna join us while ya on CD??!?!

You can do it, Stay positive, So whats this Rosemary Diet like then, Low calories, Carbs?!?!

Yeah I saw Christine the other day for my packs, She is fine.. She is back on CD for a few weeks as she goes on Holiday soon..

xx

rosemary conley is low fat and calorie counting. 1200 cals for first 2 weeks but to be honest finding it harder than shakes!!! Hubby is going away sunday night for 3 weeks so it is my perfect opportunity to give it one last go at cambridge!! I will join you monday for a brand new start!!!!

Speak soon

Love helen x x

Hey kels how are you today??? Lost another 3lbs but there's still sun round the corner. I have to be extraextra good!! Thinking about an ss+ meal for dinner tonight as I have some quorn in the freezer

Back