The silly things we get excited about!

AlexIce

Silver Member
I've just been out in the car and my foot got caught on the mat and I craned my neck out and looked down and I caught sight of something I have never seen before!!!!
I saw a bit of car seat between my legs and it occured to me that I have never seen that! It's always been either covered by my fat legs or my tummy stuck out too far to see.
Anyway - I was tickled by it and the whole journey I kept having a little peek down at the bit of car seat - lol

lol - oh Alex u are just like me hun! I celevrated the fact I could no longer see my belly popping out past my boobies!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I love it - all these little things make us so much happier. And that's only beginning!!! I love when I have to adjust my belt as it's getting too loose or wearing the same trousers and realising as they going baggy :)

Have a lovely rest of the day ladies xxxx

..................and i love being able to feel EVERYTHING during sex again :D (ive put that very delicate i cant really write what i wanna lol)

ok well someone had to say it :D

..................and i love being able to feel EVERYTHING during sex again :D (ive put that very delicate i cant really write what i wanna lol)

ok well someone had to say it :D

Your post made me smile - I know EXACTLY what you mean mrsessex :party0048:

oh god I'm intrigued - I've been well overweight all my adult life.... hmmm now I want to get thin even quicker and find a new bf and see what this slim sex is all about !!!!
err right - off to exercise some more!

lol - oh Alex u are just like me hun! I celevrated the fact I could no longer see my belly popping out past my boobies!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I look forward to this. Says something about the size of my belly when my boobies are 46G!:rolleyes:

lol slim sex.com i know what u mean!

My tush is no longer a cushion for the pushin'!!!

bikini line- oh god that's been lost among the fat for so long I have forgotten about it - hmm well I shall take care of it when I can see it again!

Back