the skinny friend who eats so much!

but does she eat like that all the time? It might be that generally she eats well but pigs out every now and then and knows when to stop. I certainly know with me I just don't know when to stop (or do know, but carry on regardless!). Not only this, but people don't generally eat what they want and stay slim unless they are active as well. Most of the skinny people I know are skinny because they work at it. They eat well, they don't worry as much about how much they're eating but they're also exercising.

Sorry, if I offend, but I think it's easy to sit back and say it's unfair, but at the end of the day, most of us are fat because we eat a lot more than we put out (exercise) and these people are slim because they overall consume less calories than us and do a lot more exercise (or are more active than us).

the thing is she does no exercise! :O and eats like that all the time! Amazing

Everyone's different though and you just have to concentrate on what is good and works for YOU!

However, if your friend eating "naughty" foods in front of you is winding you up / distracting you from SW / tempting you too much, then just have a quiet word and I'm sure they will try to help you by not eating these things in front of you so much.

I would feel as if I was being rude :( it is fine though I just sit and distract myself!

I know! Moost of my friends are like that!! :mad:

I just have to look at a doughnut and I put a pound on! lol.

It will catch up with them though....and by then we'll be skinny! :D

I can't wait to be slim with my OH lol

I do think that if I added up the rubbish he eats, it probably isn't as many calories as I think, because he misses eating a lot! I saw him eat two massive twix, and think where does it all go...but then he may have missed breakfast and lunch....So, certainly not healthy!x

My sister, when she was skinny, says she could never sit comfy because the bones in her bum were too pointy.

LOL!!!!
If ever I have an 'off' day and have run out of reasons to convince myself that I SHOULD eat the cake in front of me, I will use this one!!!

Back