The Sliminators - Team 5

Hi, i have just been naughty and read your thread, Are you still looking for a new member???
Lou.xx

Yes , missblobby is no longer with us , so come join us :))))

OOoooohhh please, iv been waiting to join for ages and just missed out when this team was made... Do i need to do anything?

loobylou22 New member

Grrlscout
yummymummy04

zoda84
msjmc
Linda5111

Right as we think our team leader is not around , we may also be looking for a leader , if you want too its yours , or stay as a member , so if you have a loss let me know and i'll give to Irene . How are you doing anyway and Welcome to our team !

hey thats my goal also to get to 140 hehe

Hello Loobylou and welcome to the sliminators.

All you need to do is pm Irene with your current weight and the weekly loss or put your weight lost in your siggie by 3pm Sunday so they results can be done.

So are we still looking for a leader?? Should we advertise?

Victoria

Hey MsJMS, I would like just to stick to being member please, as im really not sure on what im doing yet, I keep trying to put up a photo but cant manage that, Not v hitech. Yeah iv only just decided about my goad as i didnt have a clue, im 5'6 but couldnt figure gow to put height on either.lol. I was 17.7st but have been on all dif diets and this is my 2nd time on cd, its sooo much easier this time. Where are we all from?
Leah.xx

I think we do need a team leader yes.
Yes thats fine a member is good Loobylou

I'm from Hertfordshire about 12 miles from Luton as you all know Luton lol

Hey Victoria, thanks for the welcome, i will go on now and try to do my signature. its my weigh in on monday but i did a week on ss the week b4 and lost 6.5 then ren out of packs as they were left over from the last time i did cd. i had 4 days off and have been back on 4 a week nearly again.lol bit confusing but i think im gun count last wk as my 1st and this as my 2nd, if a can??
Leah.xx

LoobyLou have a look on the blue bar at the top saying FAQ and it should answer all your Questions there , it will tell you about photos and more

Hi Leah
Its the first weigh in on this team , but if you can just say how much you lost i will tell Irene for you as its all new for you , very confusing for you

Congrats yummymummy, thats a great loss, you must be so pleased.

MsJMC, I only started on Tuesday so don't have weigh in until then, is that going to be ok?

Welcome to the team loobylou x

Il look into it, Iv managed my signature. We need a 'The sliminators' signature thing all the same 2 dnt we?

Thanks Zoda84, Im really pleased to be in a team, its great to be able to help eachother. my 1st week was a loss of 6.5 i have just put it in my signature.xx

Ok thats great , i'll let irene know now , first I need your start weight too to let her know

Hey MsJMC do you not want to be team leader??

huh well lol , I thought maybe pass on that for now but tell you what i'll do is if we get into trouble I will do it ok , but first let me see if I can get someone first ok ?:)

Back