The Sliminators - Team 5

ok i HAVE JUST LET THEM KNOW THERE IS A PLACE UP FOR GRABS , I'LL BE LOOKING IN ON YOU ALL FROM TIME TO TIME , GO GIRLS YOU CAN DO THIS

Het Jackie, im so sorry to hear your having problems, I do hope it will get better soon. As the results are in a couple of weeks, why not let me check if its ok to hold your place on the team until then. It would be such a shame to lose you as a team member and for you too, for all your hard work, you may be able to get back on the plan in a couple or three weeks possibly! what do you think? I am sure under the circumstances we can carry on for a little while with one lady down.

I will check with Irene after you let me know if you would like to hang on in there with us, even if your not following the plan you can still be on the team.

Take care of yourself and try not to worry to much ( i know thats easy for me to say), im sure you will be fine.

Love Lisa xx

hi ya girls
I will message tomorrow just popped on bit late to post too much, eyes hardly open lol
Lisa xx

Hello all

MSJMC - I hope you get it sorted soon X As Lisa said we could keep ur place until its sorted.

Zoda - That will be great to give eachother a bot of motivation. Its nice to have someone to share this with if you know what i mean who has similar weight loss.

Feel hungry at night again. My tummy rumbles! But i have been so good and had a pint of water instead and have stayed 100% ss. I think my weight loss has slowed right down tho. Hope i loose something this week afer having such a good weigh in.

Victoria

Hello Team,

How you all doing today? Well I am on day 2 and feel hungry, I am just trying to keep focused and drinking that water and waiting for ketosis to kick in. Looking at everyone’s goals is a real incentive; its weird how we are so similar in where we want to be and how we want to feel. The changing the way we think about food when we are at target is a big one for all of us. I have a news letter every Saturday, written by Icemoose he is a cdc and a major inspiration, he just really gets it if any of you want to get the e-mail he sends out I will find the link for you, the mans a total font of knowledge and his story and pictures are amazing. Hes on here somewhere lol

Doing a vlcd diet like this really hard sometimes, however we just have to keep thinking of how we will feel in a few months time. I did Lighterlife last year for 3 months and lost 4 stone it was only due to ill health that I had to stop for a while, we are going to lose about a stone a month, so do you realise that if we hang on in there and stick to the plan 100% by May Lou will be at target and by June Linda will be there and by July/August the rest of us will be at least 5 stone lighter, how great is that, in just a months we will be at target. Such a short time to be strict with ourselves really, for such a big reward. So come on girls mark it on the calendar we will be sooooo slinky and gorgeous this summer hehe. :party0049::party0048::stickdance::party0011::wee::banana dancer:One for each of us (which is which lol)

Zoe
:love047: Congrats on you wedding next year, how fantastic is it knowing that you will be able to have the dress of your dreams and be a stunning slim bride, absolutely your new husband to be will be soooo proud of you as should you for doing this for yourself.

I bet your so excited for tonight weigh in, I remember my first weigh in I felt sick and excited all at once, I know the first few weeks are hard and it sounds like your first week has been a bit of a bum, but just you wait for that moment stepping on the scales, it will all have been worth it, you will be amazed and I bet the grin stays there for ages, I know mine did, you almost don’t believe this diet can be that good, but it is. :scale:

Good luck hun, let us know how you’ve done.

Lou
:party0011: What can I say 5lbs this week you little star, well done, it’s dropping off ya, better buy a belt or two lol :party0048:

Hey I am a Derby girl (bit strange admitting it out loud lol), was brought up in Allenton and Elvaston before moving to London when I was 13, moved here to Dorset 7 years ago, seem to be getting further and further away lol. :bolt:

You asked about the biggest loser percentages, if you look on the cd teams thread there is one with all the results and everyone’s percentages on there I think.

Jackie
How are you today, hope you got my message and think about staying on the team. It would be a shame to lose you. :wave_cry:

Victoria
I know how you feel with the tummy rumbles at night, we just have to tell ourselves we are not hungry the noise we hear is the fat being blasted away on the inside, that’s what I tell myself, nugget lol, anything to get through it. :rolleyes:

I bet your weight lose hasn’t slowed down as much as you think, your just questioning yourself, we all do it, we almost cannot believe this diet is THAT good, every week I thought naaa I cannot lose so much every week and even though the proof was there in black and white it takes a while to sink in. Of course you will not lose the big numbers like week one, however you will lose between 2-5lbs every week without fail if you have stuck to it. I did the same thing every week and lost all different numbers 1.5 totm week then 5 then 4 then 7 then 2, our bodies are all so very different and unpredictable, but you cannot fail to lose. Just keep up the fantastic work and you will get there in no time, I promise. :scale:

Linda
How are you today? Have you had a go at trying a few of the other flavours again? Its weird how all of a sudden you will like some of the ones you could not face before and vice versa, I loved the vanilla ones last time, however now ewwww. Did you also find after having a break from the diet some of them tasted sweeter, or is that just me and my weird taste buds lol. :p

We will crack it this year and never go back again, I’m buying all fitted clothes when I get to target and if any of those bad boys get tight, that’s me right back on it. :copon:

:character00148: Sorry to waffle girls, just so proud of the team. Lisa xx

Hi all... Lou well done onur weight loss 5lb is great. Victoria, i'm sure ur worrying for nothing.. u will have a weight loss. Lisa I did find the shakes a bit sweet after restarting and i still only like choc and porrige, but i can live with that so long as the weight is coming off. Jackie, I'm so sorry to hear u have to leave, but I hope u will still look in and have a chat. E.mail me when ur pc is fixed and we can catch up. Ive been feeling a bit hungry today, but i know i'm not drinking enough water coz its to cold, but i will have to make an effort. Hope u r all doing ok, Linda.

Hi guys,

hope everyone is ok,

Jackie so sorry you have to leave the team but hopefully like the others said you can come back in a couple of weeks.

Lisa, I am really worried and curious at the same time about my weigh in tonight, can't quite believe I have made it through this week as it was hell, but I have done it 100% :) Its actually been better today aswell, not sure if that means things are getting better or wether its the thought of weigh in, ill let you know tommorow! Hope you don't feel hungry for too long, i'm sure you will do brilliantly, this team thing is really helping me!

Lou congrats on the 5lb loss, thats brilliant, just proves this diet has got to be up there with the best, you wouldnt loose a significant amount 2 weeks in a row on any of the ww etc diets.

Linda, I am having issues with the water aswell, I tried drinking it hot but then just tasted like kettle!! I am going to get some of that flavour stuff tonight to try and up the amount im drinking because plain water is starting to make me feel a bit quesy!

Anyways, ive gone on long enough, I will let you know how I get on x

Hi Lisa
You know if I can hang on to my place that would be great , if not I understand , ok i'll wait till you get back to me .
I have my blood done friday and in two weks after that the results and then we should have some answers as to whats happening .
She said that I can't do CD until we know whats going on my doctor said .
Thanks guys !!!

Thanks all of you for thinking of me , and I do hope I can return to CD very soon ! I also hope to be on the team still ! Yes icemouse he has done great , he does post from time to time . I did read some of his blog too . How is everyone finding Cd today ? I will try to get on Wednesday now as having to use Son PC as mine has gone weird on me so having it loooked at wednesday night . OK guys I'll have to catch up when I'm more on my PC !

Hi guys, just got back from first weigh in, lost 10lb :) sooo happy!! x

:happy096: Zoe, that is absolutely fantastic news well done you, good lord you girls are setting the bar high. I just only hope I can do as well.

I am so pleased for you after the week you had, you really deserve the results.

Speak soon xx

Hi Lisa
You know if I can hang on to my place that would be great , if not I understand , ok i'll wait till you get back to me .
I have my blood done friday and in two weks after that the results and then we should have some answers as to whats happening .
She said that I can't do CD until we know whats going on my doctor said .
Thanks guys !!!

Hi Jackie,

I have spoken with Irene and it is absolutely fine to keep you on the team.

You dont get away from us that easily lol, we will be waiting to help you along when your ready, we completely understand and agree that you cannot follow it at the moment. You just need to get well again and dont feel any pressure to get straight back on it, it has to be right for you.

Just because you are not on the diet that doesnt mean we dont want to hear from you often to see how you are doing. Good luck with the tests, i'm sure you are going to be fine and back to your fighting fit ways soon enough.

Lisa xx

Zoda God that is great , keep that smile !

Thank you Lisa and irene :)
Soon as I get the ok i'll be back , I can't let to much time slip by , using my sons pc as he is at school but can't wait to get mine working again .
I will be here watching and posting , try keep me away lol
Hows everyone doing today , I just took alot of papers out for my son today so lots of walking , thats something I need to do more of now , is anyone else having a work out or still early days for you all I guess with the diet giving you a headache .Thats great that I can keep in the teams , Thanks guys , now I must watch my weight .

Hello team

Zoda that is brilliant loss. Well done you. How does it feel being 10lb lighter??? Bet your cdc was really pleased with you.

MsJMC i am really pleased you staying on the team and i hope the blood tests go ok. Please keep popping back to let us know how you are XX

I have had a better day and been drinking loads more so that has helped the hunger.

Feeling good and just so motivated to shift this weight for August hols. Then keeping it off!

Has anyone tried exercise to help shift the weight? I read on another thread that it doesnt help at all when your on cd and can actually stop weight loss? Anyone has experience of this on a vlcd??

Hi yummymummy, It's great to be 10lb lighter, my clothes already feel a bit looser, which is great, might take a while to actually drop a dress size though cos I so wasn't the size I was swueezing myself into when I started lol. My CDC was pleased, especially as I told her I had the week from hell, think she thought I had secretly cheated or something!

I have also been better today and this morning, don't seem to fel hungry anymore, I still have a battle with my head every day though, it keeps telling me I want junk food etc and I am trying to ignore it and hope it goes away, proves its all emotional eating not physical hunger that got me into this mess I guess!

I can't answer your excersie question I'm afraid as I haven't evemn tried yet, was hoping to start in a few weeks once I have ot through a month!

Hope everyone is doing ok, gone a bit quiet in here! x

Thanks yummymummy,Will have to fast tonight , which really after doing CD its not a problem , I will have it done at 11:55 Friday , can't wait till results then I can get started on CD .
I think as long as you don't over do it , you should be ok , the moment you feel light headed stop and sit down . Swimming is good also walking maybe some tummy tones too after say a warm up . But if you over do it on VLCD you may pass out . Hows everyone today ?

/hi Zoda , yes its normal for them carbs to be calling , but i'm sure you are saying , I don't need you I need you gone for now :) I can guess how you were feeling in your very first week on Cd , but you are doing so well ! whats your plans for today ?

Hi Linda , lisa and Lou hope your doing great on CD , you lot are keeping me in line to start CD again , which seems like ages but I guess its not . Still no pc yet , on sons , ex hubby forgot , I knew he would , so I'll ask again , ARRRR .
Ok let me know how you are all doing !

Morning Team,
Im Back! and i survived! Zoda well done on such an amazing loss, we have got to be top again this week. You must be so so proud of yourself, just think how long that would have taken on a regular diet??? a whole 10lb. Well done!

MsJMC i am really pleased you staying on the team and i hope the blood tests go ok tom, i recently had a fasting blood test, and had this awful sickly drink, luckly you wont need that. Keep us informed on how its going.
Now for the bad news!! I had a whole day off yesterday, as on tuesday while at shrovetide i stuck to cd like a rock but was shaking and nearly fainted at least 10 times, it was awful, my muscles ached and a could not keep up with the ball, so i ate toast for brekki, sandwich for lunch and OMG chicken fried rice 4 t, loads o carbs to keep me goin. But on the plus side, i must ov covered at least 20 miles running and climbing (not joking) so hopefully i burned it all off.
Im back on today but really really couldnt have stayed on cd, im still as motivated as ever tho, and i still feel like iv lost from all the exercise, most ppl lose around a stone on shrovetide, so fingers crossed!!
I will post a link to show you what im on about, and why i had to eat.lol i do hope you forgive me, i am honestly in it for the long haul.

Lisa i would love to be in ice moose's mailing list, how do i find it? i love all the tips ppl give when they have been on cd for ages.
YouTube - Ashbourne Royal Shrovetide Football - Ash Wednesday 2008
p.s. my oh is beckham 7 red top!!!!

Back