The Sliminators - Team 5

thanks guys :)

evening ended okay - after having a nice long bath the pain in my legs and back disappeared so i managed to get a great night's sleep ... onwards and upwards (or downwards on the scales hopefully!!)

Hiya..

..yes, I know, I have my exam tomorrow and shouldn't be here.. but I'm just popping in quickly to sat Hi :D Besides, it's lovely getting to know everyone, and seeing how you're doing..

White Tulip - are you still in ketosis? I can't wait to be back in ketosis once I have the all-clear from my doctor to get back into it, cause I felt a general glow of wellbeing (despite also occasionally climbing the walls with wanting to stick ANYTHING in my mouth.. amazed I still have my furniture! haha:D)

Cartwoman.. Have you bought anything new? How exciting! ..and the whole experience is different, isn't it?

I've always hated clothes buying cause I've found it so depressing in the changing rooms, and with such a limited range.. and then with CD it felt like a waste to buy clothes when I was not going to be fitting in them for long, but so nice to be able to fit into new sizes, and such a joy to gradually be freer and freer with what to choose.. I'm size 14 at the moment, and the other day I realised that I'm still wearing my size 24 knickers! haha - could really do with sorting through my underwear drawer - ok, ok, AFTER the exam tomorrow! :p

Talking of which, I'd better head off and do some more learning... (I know, should be revision, but unfortunately it's actually simply first time learning for some of it! oops!.. I'll be fine.. gulp :eek: )

Vxx

Going to get some new trousers today ^^ I only have 2 trousers left that fit me and one of those is falling to pieces :) And yeah, I had to get rid of loads of knickers too that were too big. lol

I hope everyone is feeling great today and enjoying the loveley weather ^^

Good luck on your exams Enough! I'm sure you'll do great :D

Hi Guys,

Sorry i havent been on here much, its been a hard week this week. Well i only lost 2lbs this week but then after my blip o saturday i should be grateful i lost at all!

Only 2lb to go and i would have lost a stone whoop whoop. Only 8lb until goal.

I have decided to go onto 810 as of today as i am struggling on ss. I dont want to fall and end up eating the wrong foods so i think its best that i 810 for a while. Not sure how long i will stay on it for yet. Just going to take 1 day at a time.

I have never been so excited over a piece of chicken or fish tonight lol

Hope you are all ok. Good luck with your exam Enough xxxx

Hope everyone is doing well. WI number 2 for me tomorrow. Think I might have to go and buy some fybogel as things are a bit, cough, 'stuck' and it's giving me a bit of stomach ache.

oh no white tulip i know how you feel, its not very nice is it? Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Hi Guys,

How is everyone? Hope you are all 100% and are doing well.

ok so i have been running this week. I have run thursday, friday & Saturday which i am extremely proud of. I am determined to run 4 days a week with the dog (1 mile) 4 times a week (thurs-Sunday) so i can start to tone my horrible flabby belly.

Now here is the problem. I started 810 yesterday and i am finding that eating a small meal is making me extremely hungry. I didnt get this the last time so i dont understand why i am now :(
I just want to eat. please can somebody help? xxx

I am also having a lot of difficulty this time round with ...how do i explain it.... being happy with how i look. I lok in the mirror and see the bad bits. I hate my belly so much and its all i focus on, to the point where i am no longer noticing my weight loss. Does anyone else ever feel like this? xxx

Well, Fybogel seemed to help :eek::D

Well, WI 2 and I've lost 5lb :D Very pleased with that after thinking it would be around 2 this week!

I think that's why I've gone 100% SS Dione, I just know I couldn't cope with any food, I would instantly want more and feel hungry :( Hope it subsides.

Decided to 'treat' myself and have a bar for breakfast as it's the beginning of wk3 and I can have the bars and I've weighed in - it felt very naughty to be eating chocolate for breakfast ;)

Hope everyone else is doing well. xx

Well done hun with your 5lb loss. you are doing soo well xxxx

I cant ss anymore, its making me feel really dizzy for some reason. i might try and alternate ss & 810 to see if that helps. im just guessing it at the mo lol xxxx

Congratulations White Tulip!

Wooohooooooo!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I typed you a long message yesterday but then my mouse ran out of batteries - (think I might get one with a lead again next time!) - and I couldn't send it..

Sounds like things are going well for all of us.. Dione, whatever the reason for the dizziness, you're so close to goal that I'm surprised your CDC isn't saying you have to move up the plans now anyway.. I've seen people want to stay on SS or SS+ til they're at goal, and then accidentally carry on loosing weight past their goal cause they have needed to adjust back from the diet gradually.. it's so important to adjust back from the diet gradually.. I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but I went from SS+ to big full meals in one day, and I started having the gallbladder pain later the same week (back in August), ending in an op.. The various people I have asked (GP, consultant, surgeon.. etc) DID NOT think it was caused by the diet, but it is caused by eating too much cholesterol.. so I say that dizziness or no dizziness, it's probably best moving up the plans slowly when you still have enough time that you're not likely to go way passed your goal weight and be too tiny! :)

Catch up later - spotted a poster in the local waterstones about a guided walk in the local country-side today so I'm off out.. First time I'll be properly moving my body since the op, so I'm up for the challenge and glad there's a pub half way round - I'll have a big fill up with water and enjoy replenishing all those minerals in my body with the mineral water :)

All the best everyone, and I'll check in soon and see how it's going for us all.. Well Done again White Tulip - in fact - well done all of us! :) This is a brilliant diet - and I feel like a healthier, more confident, woman for it.. I hope you do too!)

Vxx

Congratulations White Tulip!

Wooohooooooo!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I typed you a long message yesterday but then my mouse ran out of batteries - (think I might get one with a lead again next time!) - and I couldn't send it..

Sounds like things are going well for all of us.. Dione, whatever the reason for the dizziness, you're so close to goal that I'm surprised your CDC isn't saying you have to move up the plans now anyway.. I've seen people want to stay on SS or SS+ til they're at goal, and then accidentally carry on loosing weight past their goal cause they have needed to adjust back from the diet gradually.. it's so important to adjust back from the diet gradually.. I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but I went from SS+ to big full meals in one day, and I started having the gallbladder pain later the same week (back in August), ending in an op.. The various people I have asked (GP, consultant, surgeon.. etc) DID NOT think it was caused by the diet, but it is caused by eating too much cholesterol.. so I say that dizziness or no dizziness, it's probably best moving up the plans slowly when you still have enough time that you're not likely to go way passed your goal weight and be too tiny! :)

Hi Hun, my cdc did say to go up to 810 coz of my bmi and meds but i am just finding it all very hard at the moment. i am an emotional wreck and dont know why :( i am determined to be positiove today and start believing in myself again xx

Catch up later - spotted a poster in the local waterstones about a guided walk in the local country-side today so I'm off out.. First time I'll be properly moving my body since the op, so I'm up for the challenge and glad there's a pub half way round - I'll have a big fill up with water and enjoy replenishing all those minerals in my body with the mineral water :)

I am so glad you are on the road to recovery huna nd that you can start going out. I hope you have a nice day xxxx

All the best everyone, and I'll check in soon and see how it's going for us all.. Well Done again White Tulip - in fact - well done all of us! :) This is a brilliant diet - and I feel like a healthier, more confident, woman for it.. I hope you do too!)

Vxx

This is such a good diet and i know as soon as i get my head around my issues itll all be ok xxx

Good luck everyone, hope yo have a succesful day xxx

Hi Guys,

I have just added some recent pics and would love to know your opinions. should i go for more then another 8lb loss?? xx

ooh, would love to see them, I will have a click on your profile and see (or if they aren't there, I'll go searching!!)

found them :D Wow, you look stunning :D

I think you have to think about how you feel about yourself, do you feel you are at the best weight for you? How tall are you? I can only dream of getting to anywhere near your start weight, I've always said I'd be happy at 11 stone 7, which is still a bmi of 26 but I would guess I would be probably a size 14, fantasy to me!!

How about stepping up to 810 for 2-3 weeks, or even 1000 and seeing how you get on? It's a small amount to lose now and so your body may be now see-sawing and protesting because you are so close to target.

Personally I think you look absolutely AMAZING.

found them :D Wow, you look stunning :D

I think you have to think about how you feel about yourself, do you feel you are at the best weight for you? How tall are you? I can only dream of getting to anywhere near your start weight, I've always said I'd be happy at 11 stone 7, which is still a bmi of 26 but I would guess I would be probably a size 14, fantasy to me!!

How about stepping up to 810 for 2-3 weeks, or even 1000 and seeing how you get on? It's a small amount to lose now and so your body may be now see-sawing and protesting because you are so close to target.

Personally I think you look absolutely AMAZING.

Thanks hun. I am 5ft 6 1/2 and started 810 on thursday but i am finding it very hard. I am constantly hungry (which i never had when i 1st started cd when i was 13 stone) Can you still lose weight on 1000?

I am not happy with my belly area, its flabby and horrible...i dont know what to do. Im not happy with my weight and hate my belly but i really want food. Sometimes i feel like quiting cd and doing ww or something but on the other hand i want to stay on cd until i hit 10 stone.

You have done so well so far and i am 100% confident that you witll reach what ever target you decide togo for. You are a tower of strength xxxx

I have just posted on my diary and thought it may help if i share it:

i need to post as i am struggling. I have had 1 shake, 1 litre of water & 1 black coffee and i am sooo hungry :( My stomach is making sooo many noises its untrue.

I dont want to have my 2nd shake yet coz its too early. I am sitting here thinking of what i am having for my meak as it is? I havent been for a run yet, i thought i would go at about 8pm (eating at 5) that then helps burn off the meal i have eaten (not that the meal is that big)

I have had a bath to try and take my mind off things and also read some of my magazine but no joy. My tummy is talking to me

God i wish it was like the last time, i wish i was in the zone more. Why am i finding it sooo hard????????

I suppose these are questions that only i can answer, how i find the answer i will have to see.

Come on Dione, pull yourself together, think of how good you will feel when you reach 10 stone, think of how different you will look.

With boxercise and running my belly will tone, come on i can do it, just a few more weeks and i will be there!!!!

You will definitely lose weight on 1000. Years ago when I did Slimming Club I remember it was up to 1 stone loss; 1000 calories, 1-3 stone losss; 1250 and over 3 stone; 1500 calories. It wouldn't be as quick but you would certainly see a loss.

Maybe it's more about toning than weight loss? I dread to think what my stomach and skin would look like if I got to 11 stone 7 :eek::eek::eek: I'd be ebaying everything in sight to save for a tummy tuck and a half !! :rolleyes:

hahaha aw thank you hun you have made me chuckle. I have the "envelope" on my belly i have a fold due to cesarean (spelling) and then an indent above it which causes a fold. I also have lots of stretch amrks over it (which i know is due to having 2 kids and yo yo diets) but its not attractive. I am going to see how i go and then make a decision. I will try and stick to 810 until my wi on Thurday and see how i feel.

The last time i got to 10.3 and stopped. Rather then going up 1000, 1500 etc i went back to old habits and i dont want to make the same mistake again. My problem is i find it so hard to count calories or points. Theres not enought hours in the day to do it. I have to do something but i dont know what will be best xxxx

i have been for a 1 1/2 mile run then went and sat down in the park to have a good old think about everything. Its hard to sit and think with 2 kids, hubby and dog around.

My question was, what do i want? My answer was, to like myself in the mirror and to be slim and trim again!!

So how do i want to do it? Do i want to stick to cd until goal with good losses each week/month then maintain , or do i want to start eating food and go onto ww where i will see losses but small ones???

The answer was stick with cd!!!! 810 isnt that bad after all, i mean you still get to eat, you get 1 to 1 coaching with your cdc and of course there are loads of lovely supportive people on here who are going through the same struggles as i am. I have just had my meal and had my bottle of water as i was eating and i feel extremely satisfied. In fact i feel full. I also done 50 stomach crunches after my run and i feel so much better then i did this morning.

I have also decided to push myself and run every day until wi to see if that makes a difference too. All the time i am excercising i am preparing myself for when i am eating regular meals.

My next decision is i am going for 9 stone 13lb. i know its only 1lb less then my goal but i cant remember the last time i was 9 stone something.

I am no longer going to moan and groan about how crap i feel, about how i hate myself and how i cant do it. If i do anyone that reads this is more then welcome to kick my ass and tell me to shut up!!! lol.

Each day i am going to look in the mirror and pick 1 thing that i like about myself. It has to be something different every day. I am no longer going to point out the bad bits. I think this will help my confidence.

Good bye doubtful, hello positive xxxxxx

Morning Guys,

How is everyone this morning??? Hope you are all ok. I am feeling extremely positive today and i am passing all of my positive vibes onto each and everyone of you.

Hope you all stay 100% today :) ((HUGS)) to you all xxxxxx

Back