The Sliminators - Team 5

Hey Everyone,

Dione, good to hear you're feeling so positive. I think we all have those horrible moments and find this diet far too hard, but in the end it will only make us happier.

I realised today that I'm completely disliking the mousse. It's really weird but I really don't enjoy them. So I only have tetra's, soup and bars in my next order ^^
I will finish the last of the mousse, or drink a few with some coffee or just drink them as a shake.

Hope everyone is still doing fine :D

Thanks Cartwoman.
I must admit i have never tried the mousse. For some reason it didnt appeal to me so i just stick to shakes and bars. I cant stand the soups or porridge, they made me gag lol.

It's so strange how my taste has changed in a few months. I loved the vanilla mousse and now I actually really dislike it. I still have mousse left, but my hubbie is doing the 1200 cal. diet and he wants the mousse, so it's not all wasted ^^ I'll just stick to my soups/bars/tetra's.

Afternoon! Sorry for not posting recently, I've had some blinding headaches in the evenings so had been avoiding the computer - thankfully that seems to have passed now, as I've really missed reading all the posts!

I've just had my second weigh-in and am really buzzing as I've lost another 7lb, giving me a total of 15lb in two weeks! Was not expecting that!! :eek::D

Also quite excited to finally get onto the bars and water flavourings (it's amazing what can get you excited on this diet, isn't it? :rolleyes:)

I got some of the mix-a-mousse stuff too, thought I'd give it a go...

Dione, loved your idea of looking in the mirror each day and picking a new thing you like about yourself - that's really smart and positive! I'm going to try to follow that advice, you're right, it's much better than seeing only the negatives!

Hope everyone's doing ok today?

Ois xx

hi everyone

Invited to a bbq this weekend, haven't been invited to one for years. I'm not going to go though, I just couldn't sit there and drink water and eat nothing amongst a crowd of people where I literally know 2 of them. I instantly wanted to follow this with 'I would be bored' but in fact the 'boredom' would really be 'I wouldn't know what to do with myself at food-oriented event where I couldn't eat any of it because the only reason I would be there is for the food'.

Afternoon! Sorry for not posting recently, I've had some blinding headaches in the evenings so had been avoiding the computer - thankfully that seems to have passed now, as I've really missed reading all the posts!

I've just had my second weigh-in and am really buzzing as I've lost another 7lb, giving me a total of 15lb in two weeks! Was not expecting that!! :eek::D

Also quite excited to finally get onto the bars and water flavourings (it's amazing what can get you excited on this diet, isn't it? :rolleyes:)

I got some of the mix-a-mousse stuff too, thought I'd give it a go...

Dione, loved your idea of looking in the mirror each day and picking a new thing you like about yourself - that's really smart and positive! I'm going to try to follow that advice, you're right, it's much better than seeing only the negatives!

Hope everyone's doing ok today?

Ois xx

WOW 15lb in 2 weeks that is amazing hun well done!!!!:D:D:D:D I got excited when i was allowed the bars as well lol it was so nice to be able to chew again hahahaha. Can you let me know what the mousse is like please? Ive never had the guts to try it as thought it wouldnt taste too good.

Looking in the mirror and phisycally making myself pick something i like about myself is hard but really worth it, it has helped me start liking myself again. Even if its something silly that doesnt relate to weight. i.e today i picked my eyes. I feel really stupid posting it but seriously it helps. You feel silly when you 1st do it and cant help but laugh but it works. Give it a try hun

hi everyone

Invited to a bbq this weekend, haven't been invited to one for years. I'm not going to go though, I just couldn't sit there and drink water and eat nothing amongst a crowd of people where I literally know 2 of them. I instantly wanted to follow this with 'I would be bored' but in fact the 'boredom' would really be 'I wouldn't know what to do with myself at food-oriented event where I couldn't eat any of it because the only reason I would be there is for the food'.

oh hun i cant understand why you would not want to go, especially if you only know a couple of people. If you knew the majority of them id try and convince you to go as it gets you used to being around people who are eating and the satisfaction you get when you do not give into temptation is amazing (i done it the other week) However not knowing people who are going, i think i would avoid it as well.

How have you been doing today hun? Hope you are ok xxxx

Oiseau; that's some amazing loss there! I wish I still had losses like that ^^ and you'll enjoy the mousse. I sure did in the beginning. It's a bit getting used to on how to make it the right way, but I really enjoyed it for a fair few months. Now I'm not so much into them anymore.

White Tulip: I can understand you not wanting to go. I would feel exactly the same way.

Dione: that's actually a really good thing! I started doing that now and I am actually really happy with the shape my face is getting. I can actually see my cheeckbones again ;)

As for me, today was hard. I was so in the mood for a salad. I was tired and hungry and I suspect it's the walking that does it. I didn't eat though and i'm quite proud of that.

Do you guys make lists with little rewards when you reach small goals? If so what kind of rewards would you give yourself?

Well done hun, doesnt it make you feel good when you do not give in to temptation.

Isnt it funny when you 1st look in the mirror to pick something you like lol i felt so silly haha. I am glad you are doing it as well hun xxx

I did reward with treats the last time i was on cd. i targeted myself on a certain weight each time and rewarded shopping trips, pedicure, facial etc it really worked.

This time round i have a wedding (24th July) and a hen night (we have to wear a cheer leader costume which are tiny lol) on 7th August so my aim to to be at goal and maintaining the weight for those dates. If i do i am going shopping xxx

afternoon guys..

sorry for the air silence, been a bit sick for a few days and eventually had to eat something in order to line my stomach. Not so great but at least i know it's a blip and i'm back on the diet again now. Also helped take away the sickness so it did help a bit. Damage on the weekly weigh in yesterday - lost 4lb. So officially 9st down since i first started to diet in september. That is enough to keep me motivated to get back in ketosis and carry on strongly!

Also, as my husband pointed out, it's probably not a bad idea that i did eat as it's three weeks and i had previously said i would make a point of eating every now and again so that i didn't suffer the same hair loss as i did before (i ended up losing so much and was really scared!).

So .. am needing to take each day an hour at a time to make sure i don't lapse again. So easy to do :( Am thinking a week of early beds and long baths is in order :):):)

I've been reading the back posts - you are doing so well tulip! And i reward myself regularly cartwoman (much more than i should!!) it keeps me going!

afternoon guys..

sorry for the air silence, been a bit sick for a few days and eventually had to eat something in order to line my stomach. Not so great but at least i know it's a blip and i'm back on the diet again now. Also helped take away the sickness so it did help a bit. Damage on the weekly weigh in yesterday - lost 4lb. So officially 9st down since i first started to diet in september. That is enough to keep me motivated to get back in ketosis and carry on strongly!

Also, as my husband pointed out, it's probably not a bad idea that i did eat as it's three weeks and i had previously said i would make a point of eating every now and again so that i didn't suffer the same hair loss as i did before (i ended up losing so much and was really scared!).

So .. am needing to take each day an hour at a time to make sure i don't lapse again. So easy to do :( Am thinking a week of early beds and long baths is in order :):):)

I've been reading the back posts - you are doing so well tulip! And i reward myself regularly cartwoman (much more than i should!!) it keeps me going!

Well done on your loss hun. 4lb is great xx

Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Hope you are feeling better now xxx

ok are you ready?????........................................ .............................

i lost 4.5lbs!!!!!!!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am soo happy i could cry. I am now only 4lb away from 10stone, 5lb away from target xxxxx

Wooot!!! congrats. Gosh i wish i was where you are now :)

Thank you hunni, i treated my self to a new hairstyle last night as a treat.

You will be there before you know it hun. Thank you for all of your help and advice xxxxx

Yay! I've lost another 6lbs today :) Which means I only need to loose 36 lbs before I reach my goal ^^ It still seems like a long time, but hopefully I will loose even more next month.

excellent cartwoman, 6 pounds is a fantastic loss :D

Snap Cartwoman, 6 pounds off for me this week as well :D

Would be happy with 3 pounds next week to hit the 2 stone mark.

Hope everyone else is having a good day and drink even more water with the heat , it's boiling already!!

Woot woot on the weightloss White tulip! It is warm, but I'm loving it. So much better then rain.

You rock Cartwoman xxxxxxx

Well i am a failure! i had the in laws around on Saturday and all started really well. I stuck to Chicken salad (with maybe a bit extra salad then i should) but all was good. Then i had a vodka and diet tonic and then it all went wrong.

I ended up eating a burger, half a jacket potato, crisps and apple pie :(

I really want to cry coz i got on the scales this morning and it said i am 3lb heavier!!!! How can i have gained 3lb????? Will i lose this or do i now have to start all over again this week????

Please help

Don't beat yourself up over it Dione, most of it is probably water that your body is holding now. Just get back onto your diet and it will go of quickly.

Back