The Slimmer Me ...

Thanks GeeGee ! Never would have considered 11lb could be most first weeks loss, I just cannot believe it ! So thrilled, and so looking forward to my holiday !

*Squeals in excitement*

I'm really pleased for you! Let's hope we can all reach target as soon as possible.

I'm in the zone today and feeling positive... going to drinks loads of water today!!

Thanks GeeGee and WPW for the encouragement !

Whoop whoop, I've lost 11lbs !! I just can't believe it, I put on 12 lb over about a 5 week break through Dec and Jan, but nearly lost it. So pleased ! I feel that I have a good chance now to get to 10 st or dare I even think it the 9's by the time I go on hold we 11 Feb. I Do feel motivated now !

Does anyone know how I can get the century club sticker off my wall, no idea how I got it on there !

Woo hoo well done :)

Aww thanks guys ! Defo squealing with delight !

I've been hiding for a few days. Still 100% but feeling very down. TOTM and not lost a single pound since my last weigh in. Back at work after a few days off, so harder to get on here now. I am on 4 packs, no veg, 3-4litres of water a day, 1 pep or green tea and a occasional coffee. So why oh why have I not lost anything ! So frustrated, but will keep going. I have just 2.5 weeks now to lose 6lbs, I thought it was going to be obtainable but really starting to believe that it isn't ..... Ahhhhh !

Hey FBB,

Sorry you have stalled. I was reading last night about the Atkins approach, I know it's a bit different.. but they were saying that for no apparent reason the body holds onto water for a week or two, they overnight it can just let it go. The body can hold up to 15lbs of water, which suprised me.

Anyhow, science aside, I hope you are okay, and you KNOW if you stick with it it'll move on eventually.

6lbs in 2 weeks is still possible. You might wake up tomorrow and lose 2lbs all of a sudden.

Do you do any exercise, either to help burn calories, or could you be creating muscle weight?

Gem x

I cannot believe that I've now lost 4.5 stones ! It's so hard to get my head round the fact, when I look in the mirror, I still see the larger me, not the slimmer me. My hubby got so cheesed with me yday that he went in the loft and took down the size 20 trousers that I was wearing at the start of my journey. Back then, they were too tight and it was buy a 22 or get slimmer. I took the get slimmer road, been a tough one but my gosh, when I put them on and visually saw the difference ..... Oh my word !! I do have bones ! I haven't seen my hip bone in years ! If I can keep going, anyone can. :D

Just wish I could sort out my TOTM, I am permanently on and my skin is suffering terribly, feel like a teenager again with acne. Horrid ! But still on a positive that I've lost 4.5 stone !

Ok well I have been off the diet 3 weeks now, 2 weeks of it planned and this last night out of pure not wanting to go back on it again ! I had a all inclusive holiday whereby I totally let go, I knew I would so didn't pretend to myself that I wasn't going to do anything different. But what I'm cheesed off is, the way I have behaved since I have been home. I have binged and binged and binged, just no stopping me. I feel that I have hit the self destruct button, I keep making excuses to not starting, the current one is that it is Mother's Day next weekend and i have a really busy week at work so dont need to be distracted by it. i haven't weighed myself but I know I have put on at least a stone just by clothes no longer fitting. But I have made the decision that I will start again tomorrow. But I am dreading it, I always do until I start. I know that I will become completely obsessed, but I now have a focus. I have a wedding in 8 weeks, I have a choice, I can be 2 stone lighter or 2 stone heavier by then. The way I am out of control it will be 2 st heavier ! But DETERMINED to start again tomorrow ! Going to start to up my water today, I have this terrible mental problem that water is associated with this diet, when I'm good, I drink 3l but when I'm being bad, I just won't touch a drop. Terrible mental connection ! Anyway here is to starting agin tomorrow !

Back