image-3399450560.jpg

image-2563214325.jpg

image-1556161294.jpg

image-2420467276.jpg

Used 8.5 syns today.
Weigh in tomorrow at 4.30 eeeeeekkkkk.

Hubby and I are going Xmas shopping in Sheffield tomorrow too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Melas look lovely! You've had a good week back, good luck for wi tomorrow and enjoy Xmas shopping xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good evening everyone

Hubby and I went to Meadowhall shopping today and not long got in from weigh in etc and I'm please to announce.......

image-1289403256.jpg

I'm absolutely over the moon cannot believe it.
I'm so happy.
Thanks to everyone who's subscribed xxx

Last edited:
Today's Meals...
Sausage Sarnie

image-1939477356.jpg

Americano Coffee at Costa whilst shopping and I had Hifi light bar and banana

image-1260650301.jpg

Chicken tikka rogan josh weighed 430g so counted it as 8 syns from my local takeaway served with boiled rice

image-2624103235.jpg

Syns today 13

Photo of me today after weigh in I was really pleased with my 5.5 lbs weight loss.....

image-3645441369.jpg

Glad you had a lovely day and a fantastic first week back yay! Meals look good too xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well done that's brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on the first weeks loss, that's fab x

Thank you everyone. It means a lot to me and I'm glad you like my photos too :)

I've just had a gorgeous bowl of soup for lunch.

Hairy Dieters Split Pea Soup with Ham.

Really easy to make I used a cup full of yellow split peas, chicken stock using oxo, some cubes of gammon & salt & pepper to taste. Simmered in a pan for 30 to 40 minutes & then blitz. Pleased to see they split peas are a S (speed food) in the book too ?

image-209956450.jpg

Welcome back and well done on the great first week loss x

Hey, just wanted to say I really like your thread and its so helpful to see what others are eating and the weight they're losing! Your pictures are great and really motivational! So thanks! :) Keep going, you're doing great! I've just started my own profile so I'm hoping to start posting about my Slimming World journey! I even find writing it down on something like this will keep me more focused! Im trying my first success express week and taking a break from the extra easy plan cause my weightloss has become very slow! Anyhoo, I shall be checking your thread regularly :) Thanks for posting!

Thank you everyone for your lovely words.
Skinny World good luck on Success Express its a good plan I made a thread on it about 2-3 years ago on here and its still going strong if you want to check it out xxx

Totally forgot to post my meals yesterday so here they are.....

Beans on toast

image-767321405.jpg

Split pea soup with ham (I just won the hairy bikers competition on ********* for a signed calendar of theirs) because I made this recipe of theirs and they choose my photo as a winning recipe they liked.

image-2877688608.jpg

Mustard chicken and bacon stew from SW all in one cookbook

image-1167852553.jpg

Back