The SnS Diaries, highs, lows and many returns

Well not ideal but I bought a promax meal replacement bar and an atkins shake for today. Am tracking today on mfp and hoping to still be low carb.
Tomorrow is a planned day off, tbh I thought I'd have given up by now and I didnt want to delay starting til next week...I'm having dinner with an old friend and think I'm best going, enjoying it and hopefully getting back on track on Monday when my new packs arrive.

I sososososososo hope I can do this...will probably have to spend a loooong time on here on Monday :)

we will be here for you on monday. Enjoyed your day off tomorrow hun xx

yeh took me to swap from exante to s&s to get back on it. 6 days off but actually didnt do much damage :) x

Enjoy your day off and back to plan tomorow. Sure any temporary water will woosh right off! X

Day 9

Better confess as I'm not too proud of this...
As I mentioned yesterday I had a planned lunch. I was never going to go and nibble on salad but had a big bowl of pasta, garlic breaf and fries.
It was goooood
I had nothing before this meal and sipped on water throughout the day. The not great thing is...as I had no packs left I just didnt eat anything else. I was kept pretty busy in work last night and didnt feel a pang of hunger (just cravings for the freshly baked muffins someone brought in).
I'm very aware this wasnt ideal and I am in no way encouraging that sort of thing but for me it was the only way to limit damage as if I'd have carried on eating (even low carb) I would have ended up seeing my 'day off' as a free for all and ate all sorts of yummy stuff. making it hard/impossible(for me) to get back on track.

Right now I am waiting on my S&S delivery, was worried I would have blown it by today but hopefully I'll be ok. My delivery slot is 2:10-3:10 so hopefully any minute now :)

Good luck with your restart Bananas. All the best. Here to support. You can do this!!!!!!! I'm on slim and save too. I think my wedding has spurred me on to finally get this done!

Yay I found your diary x I do agree with you about how the scales affect your mood so am rethinking how often I weigh myself now . You have done well I think to get to where you are (I can't see your stats as I'm on my phone ) but read where you ve lost but not put back on and you want to get to goal so am sure you will x x

Thank you very much. Goal...imagine getting there, it'd be amazing :)

Day 11 now, going ok still tho really having to force the water down. Even coke zero etc is hard. No hunger at all but the only thing is I don't have the usual ketosis energy burst, I am knackered all the time :(.

I know I've lost weight but no idea how much! Looking forward to quorn, veg and mac n cheese tonight :)

It's great that ur not hungry. I'm not hungry today so gotta be in ketosis or could be that I'm just bloated. Hmmm. Enjoy your Quorn. I've ordered some Quorn mince, chicken style pieces and roast slices to be delivered tomorrow. Although I do eat meat I much prefer veggie options. I remember seeing an awesome Lighterlife lite recipe for shepherds pie made with Quorn mince and cauliflower mash so very low carb. Will be trying that this week me thinks xx

Well done hun, no hunger is ace.

I usually use supermarket own brand meat free as It's lower carbs. Yum do love quorn tho :)

Enjoy Xx

Back