• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The Soap Awards.....

hchappyh

Silver Member
S: 15st2lb G: 9st11lb
Just watching the British Soap Awards and the sexiest female - the girl from corrie won - no idea who she is as don't watch corrie, but my point is....Is she sexy? - not got an ounce of fat on her, nothing to grab hold off, pretty enough face I guess (or is that mean of me?)....I think fat people can be just as sexy but not in such an obvious way...does anyone agree?

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I think she is pretty, but has got alot slimmer in resent months i think.
She did look a little healthier with a little bit more meat on her bones.
But i think all different types of shapes are sexy, if we were all the same life would be boring. Its all about being a healthy weight for our individual bodies.

Lucky Cat

A work in progress
S: 19st3lb C: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 6st10lb(34.94%)
I've not watched it so I don't know who you're referring to, but I don't think skinny is sexy. Although I want to be slim, I've always liked having curves and having some meat on my bones. My ex used to say that there's nothing attractive about a stick insect and that real men like real women, i.e. women with boobs and hips :8855:

millux

Slim for Summer!
S: 15st5lb G: 9st7lb
My ex used to say that there's nothing attractive about a stick insect and that real men like real women, i.e. women with boobs and hips.

I always see comments like these & think "What about naturally thin women?", their bodies are just as beautiful & they're definitely still "real" women. Women come in all shapes & sizes! >:

hchappyh

Silver Member
Women do come in all shapes and sizes - naturally thin women don't obsess about food the same way we do, they eat and they are just lucky they don't put weight on. I guess that must be attractive in men knowing that there OH will eat and not pick...I hate people that go to a restaurant and pick at their food - chose healthy, don't pick, nothing worse!!

xx

XxKirstxX

Gold Member
S: 15st12lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 3st1lb(19.37%)
She is very pretty and I am very jealous! :) lol xx

judith55

Silver Member
S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I only watch Corrie, but my impression is that the problem with the soaps generally is that the women who are overweight are generally scruffy and a figure of fun which I think is so unfair (look at Pat Butcher who always seems to be seen in a tent). Why can't they show a big woman properly groomed and having a successful sex life instead of desperately grabbing at any man?

XxKirstxX

Gold Member
S: 15st12lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 3st1lb(19.37%)
You are soo right Judith!xx

hchappyh

Silver Member
I only watch Corrie, but my impression is that the problem with the soaps generally is that the women who are overweight are generally scruffy and a figure of fun which I think is so unfair (look at Pat Butcher who always seems to be seen in a tent). Why can't they show a big woman properly groomed and having a successful sex life instead of desperately grabbing at any man?
Couldn't have said it better myself - anyone know a writer for the soaps??

xx