The Soap Awards.....

hchappyh

Silver Member
Just watching the British Soap Awards and the sexiest female - the girl from corrie won - no idea who she is as don't watch corrie, but my point is....Is she sexy? - not got an ounce of fat on her, nothing to grab hold off, pretty enough face I guess (or is that mean of me?)....I think fat people can be just as sexy but not in such an obvious way...does anyone agree?

xx

I think she is pretty, but has got alot slimmer in resent months i think.
She did look a little healthier with a little bit more meat on her bones.
But i think all different types of shapes are sexy, if we were all the same life would be boring. Its all about being a healthy weight for our individual bodies.

I've not watched it so I don't know who you're referring to, but I don't think skinny is sexy. Although I want to be slim, I've always liked having curves and having some meat on my bones. My ex used to say that there's nothing attractive about a stick insect and that real men like real women, i.e. women with boobs and hips :8855:

My ex used to say that there's nothing attractive about a stick insect and that real men like real women, i.e. women with boobs and hips.

I always see comments like these & think "What about naturally thin women?", their bodies are just as beautiful & they're definitely still "real" women. Women come in all shapes & sizes! >:

Women do come in all shapes and sizes - naturally thin women don't obsess about food the same way we do, they eat and they are just lucky they don't put weight on. I guess that must be attractive in men knowing that there OH will eat and not pick...I hate people that go to a restaurant and pick at their food - chose healthy, don't pick, nothing worse!!

xx

She is very pretty and I am very jealous! :) lol xx

I only watch Corrie, but my impression is that the problem with the soaps generally is that the women who are overweight are generally scruffy and a figure of fun which I think is so unfair (look at Pat Butcher who always seems to be seen in a tent). Why can't they show a big woman properly groomed and having a successful sex life instead of desperately grabbing at any man?

You are soo right Judith!xx

I only watch Corrie, but my impression is that the problem with the soaps generally is that the women who are overweight are generally scruffy and a figure of fun which I think is so unfair (look at Pat Butcher who always seems to be seen in a tent). Why can't they show a big woman properly groomed and having a successful sex life instead of desperately grabbing at any man?

Couldn't have said it better myself - anyone know a writer for the soaps??

xx

Back