The start of new beginnings....

Twinklecheeks

It's been my first weigh-in today and am absolutely over the moon with losing 10lbs and whole BMI number! Well chuffed!

Still getting cravings for food and my mouth waters loads when I'm sat with my 19 month old daughter while she eats her meals. Also the hunger pangs still come now and again, was hoping this would have worn off a bit by now.

Having said all that, I'm still really motivated and really determined to stick at it! I've given up on lots of things that I've found difficult in the past but this time I WILL NOT give in! I'm going to keep on going. I will be 30 next year and it will be the start of my new, healthy life. Not only for myself but for my baby girl and wonderful partner. Also, when I get to where I want to be, I'm going to reward myself by giving my little girl a sibling :) VERY excited for things to come....

Love it you're doing fab your daughter and your daughter must be so pleased with you.

Sammie x x

Thanks for your support guys xxx

Thanks again you lovely people. Had a bit of a rough day today. Came on my TOTM and have felt bloated and horrid all day. I know I've not drank enough but I feel really bloated and couldn't face forcing loads of water down me. I got 3 peanut flapjacks to try and had one for my dinner. I took one mouthful and nearly vomited....it was actually vile with a capital V! Only managed half of it. It's not so much the texture it's the actual flavour...rancid! So that means I'm 3 meals down this week cause the pharmacy won't swap them for shakes. I don't think I'd even be able to force them down, they are that horrid! Oh well...I'm off to bed cause I'm feeling hormonal and just want to binge on chocolate and cake! Always feel like this at my TOTM just wanna eat, eat, eat! Bedtime it is....night night guys! Hope tomorrow's a better day... Xxx

Good work keeping strong hun!!! Well done!!! TOTM is difficult! But u can do this!! hope tomorrow is better!!! x

Hi everyone. Not been on for a couple of days. My partner has had an accident and shattered both of his heel bones. In plaster for at least 12 weeks on both legs :-( so will be in a wheelchair. From the hospital he has to go and live with his parents who live 100 miles away cause our house isn't accessible for a wheelchair. My brain is completely mashed cause he was our daughters main carer when I was at work. I do shifts (I'm a nurse in A&E) so child care is going to be a nightmare. Feel like SCREAMING really loud lol so much to sort out. HOWEVER...I'm very proud to say that i'm still 100% on this diet...NOTHING is going to stop me!!!!! Hope all you guys are well xxx

Hi everyone. Not been on for a couple of days. My partner has had an accident and shattered both of his heel bones. In plaster for at least 12 weeks on both legs :-( so will be in a wheelchair. From the hospital he has to go and live with his parents who live 100 miles away cause our house isn't accessible for a wheelchair. My brain is completely mashed cause he was our daughters main carer when I was at work. I do shifts (I'm a nurse in A&E) so child care is going to be a nightmare. Feel like SCREAMING really loud lol so much to sort out. HOWEVER...I'm very proud to say that i'm still 100% on this diet...NOTHING is going to stop me!!!!! Hope all you guys are well xxx

OMG god hun!! That's awfull!!! Hope u can work something out!!! U have done so well to keep At it!! U should be real proud of yourself!!! Well done!!! X

I second that Deezer thinking of you Twinklecheeks and well done for sticking to it.

Sammie x x

Thanks Deezer, I'm going to stick at it no matter what. To be honest, when I think about it it's probably gonna be easier to stick at it without him here lol he won't be there eating yummy things in front of me! How are you getting on? xx

Thanks Sammie, really appreciate all you support. Makes it a lot easier when people are helping you along. How are you doing Sammie? xx

Terrible news about your partner but well done you with sticking with it 100%. Seems like you have some determination. Good luck with your diet.

Thanks Pamdev. Definitely sticking with it, nothing will make me give up!!! I am feeling a bit hungry tonight though :-( think I might go to bed xx

Thanks Deezer, I'm going to stick at it no matter what. To be honest, when I think about it it's probably gonna be easier to stick at it without him here lol he won't be there eating yummy things in front of me! How are you getting on? xx
Thats probably true... lol...

Sorry to hear this news but WOW and good for you sticking with the plan.
Best wishes to you and your family

You are fab ... Well done on all the positiveness .. Just reading your diary it's clear you are going to do great :)

Your poor partner .. Hope he heals up good and quick!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back