The start of something new!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by contractkisses, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. contractkisses

contractkisses New Member

Let's face it, the truth's hard to swallow; certainly harder to swallow than all of the food i've been consuming this year! I've put on a lot of weight and have peaked to 16.12 stones! It's disgusting on my 5'4 frame- most of the weight is in my legs as my stomach isn't really big at all.

I heard about lipotrim through a friend who's on it and has lost 5 stones in 8 weeks which is amazing. When she told me I cried with happiness and relief to imagine such a life changing diet that can help me achieve my dreams!

It's my eighteenth birthday in 2011 and I'm planning on getting my old body back and having a bikini riddled summer! My goal weight is 9.12 stones, so I want to lose exactly 7 stones and be in a size 10-12 by then!

I'm so motivated, I'm on day two of lipotrim and I'm feeling better than ever, already lost four pounds yesterday according to my scales and I really cannot describe my excitement, I've already started saving for a massive shopping spree when I hit my goal!

Skirts, dresses & bikinis here I come!

More importantly, I'm chloe & I'm a noob! Hoorah! ;D

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Pudd

Pudd New Member

Well done you! That's absolutley fantastic, keep up the good work!

I was feeling a bit fed up but you've just motivated me to carry on!

You go girl! :)
  4. Nadders

Nadders Member

I feel the same as you! I need to get my arse into gear and shift the weight ive had 2 babes in under 2 years so i never lost the first lot of baby weight and when i got pregnant with baby number two i topped up in the weight ! Heres to a small arse and small waists ! Xxxxx
  5. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Still considering
    Well done Chloe, you've just inspired me to get stated too - what's the point in putting it off for a day. Good luck with your first weigh in. :)
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. One day at a time.

Have you started a diary thread in the LT section for support?

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.