The start to my 7 stone loss!!

will gets pics if turns out good lol.

oh know the feeling of that! or il do usual portions an i get 'im not even that hungry' wen he collect plate... could of said that before i started cooking!! lol.

why not try sticky chicken? its really nice x

Hi Jess - just back on minis after running about to doctors etc. Ive never made sticky chicken do you have a recipe plz?

They had on request chicken chips peas and gravy lol

Hi Jess - just back on minis after running about to doctors etc. Ive never made sticky chicken do you have a recipe plz?

They had on request chicken chips peas and gravy lol

i use 2 chicken breasts cut into cubes, (or more depending how many for)
add 3 tbsp honey, 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar & 3 tbsp soy sauce. leave for 30mins then fry cook.

it stinks when marinating, but tastes lovely! 8syns for full lot on EE & green xx

It sounds lush - id have to make it just for me first I dont think son would eat it, hubby might try it lol

Ill give most things a try once haha

yeah i hated the smell of it!! dreaded eating, but was nice :)

pmsl i would! might be because i dont like that balsamic vinegar....

Heres our meal we had tonight:

Starter, Asparagus wrapped in parma ham 1.5syn
861413_10152533959135386_481695163_o.jpg

Veg stock crumbled on chips. peas. roasted tomato. 100g coleslaw (3.5syns) steak, garlic anb rosemary lamb pieces, char-grilled chicken, sausage. basil an parsley pork. gammon with egg.
858815_10152533967395386_1596702555_o.jpg

dessert - 2 alpen lights (heB) 3/4 tub of total 0% with options hot choc. (2syns)
819331_10152533961730386_1097562551_o.jpg

Your meal looks lush Jess yummy. Ive never tried asparagus, is it easy to cook? Your dessert looks amazing how did you layer it and did u freeze it at all? I have all the ingredients to make one - might be an idea for afters tomorrow night nom nom

thank you! Asparagus, these were roasted for about 15mins, or boil for like 7mins. easy really... Dessert used a ramekin dish, filled with clingfilm. melted alpen lights then but in bottom dish. mixed total 0% yog (about 3/4 pot) with chocolate sachet add on top dish. fridge for about 2 hours or even 30mins would be ok. tip upside down on plate & take clingfilm off :)

I love randomly making things like that,... other month did jelly with lots cut up grapes, apple an orange in. was so refreshing!

Lol ive never eaten so well. This time last year I was still eating loads of processed rubbish and sweets, choccy crisps etc. I still have them in moderation and always syn them. The difference is now I dont feel like i NEED them. I just pick up some fruit or something healthy

Know what you mean. When i moved in with hubby when we got married (he was in army so married then moved in!) all we ate was processed foods. Neither knew how to cook proper foods. except Rob did know how to make spag bol or lasgne but they were sooo unhealthy lol. Now i do have chocolate/crisps as syns to use them up or when felt needed something naughty... Its amazing how easy it is to cook healthy food once you know how.
Im glad i dont eat like we used to, Id of been about 5stone heavier than when i started SW. makes me feel sick with the stuff we ate, pizzas, chips, chicken nuggets, ready meals etc. x

Yeh ditto - I still cant educate my son though he eats loads of rubbish for convenience ie pot noodles, fried stuff etc. He likes me to buy frozen beef grillsteaks, when he cooks them he pan fries them in oil, then when I come to clean the frying pan its inches thick in fat it turns my stomach.

I try to get him to eat at least 5 out of 7 nights healthy stuff. Hes 23 and still likes his junk food what can I do lol I cant force him to eat what I eat

So its coming round for everything with me.. Had gain last week, an this Tues i lost 0.5lb. Need 5lb off to be back to lowest ive been. Not sure how will be this week. Ive stuck to plan but feel so heavy :/

Get my new knee braces on Weds! (exciting for me lol) just hope these ones fit okay!! Fourth time lucky i guess :confused:

Friday ive got my pre assessment for my surgery!! Im exited so can speak with the nurses an find out what i need, time of op, visiting hours, can hubby come before surgery etc... Hope he can as id like to see him & Jacob before i go get it done. Scary stuff been put to sleep :/

An Saturday my night has come! lol. Night out with Rob + some mates, Been married almost 5yrs an believe it or not, never been out drinking/clubbing together!! :eek: So dancing feet on, i shall go to the ball! pmsl.

:D smiles all round, so excited for this week! Just hope i can keep my SW head on!!! x

total messup this week, ill so soups n bread.. soothers. gain but oh well il get back on after tues

Hi Jess sorry to hear your not well hun. Theres nothing worse :cry: I hope your feeling better by the time surgery comes around as I know you have your pre assessment tomorrow.

Hope all goes well x

Hello, thanks i still went out hehe. was on antibiotics Thursday. Hospital said i should be fine (fingers crossed) Throat not to bad an cold is going luckily.

Had a great night out, well deserved, Hangover to follow lol.
Heres my dress i couldnt wait to wear!

DSCF9229.jpg

SW update = complete fail 100% :( Pigged out all week, with been ill had lots tin soups an bread so not good. Then drinking, i gain no matter what. So im expecting atleast 7lb gain, or more ive been that bad (an do easily gain alot like some of my good losses)
Back on track on Tues as throat still bad so soups to help recover faster. x

For all youve been ill you still look radiant in your pic hun - loving the dress. So glad you enjoyed your night out. Whatever the gain you know it will come off again. xx

Back