The start to my 7 stone loss!!

yay lost 1 & half pound and got slimmer of week :)

thanks, things are finally going right again after my mess up few weeks! x

Well done Jess x

Another half a pound off yesterday :)

well the 17th i gained 1.5lb
Yesterday i lost 5lb! :)

Finally back on track an out of the rut of 3 an half stone. 3lb to go for 4stone!!

You are doing so well! Well done :). I think the trick to beating this thing is pulling it back after a gain and you seem to be doing that really well.

You are doing so well! Well done :). I think the trick to beating this thing is pulling it back after a gain and you seem to be doing that really well.

yeah thanks i tend to get a loss after a gain, im glad i can pull back :D need to stop the gains though lol

has a 3lb loss on tuesday :) yay!!

really pleased too as i should have date for surgery anytime now until 24th Sept. So im excited to get that through!!

well to be upto date
14th Aug:.. +0.5lb
21st Aug:.. -2lb - yay im next stone bracket down :)

an last week lost 3lb & got my 4 stone :D about time!!!

last week was a 3lb gain. totally expected from takeaways, meals out. alcohol. it was my birthday ;)

had surgery on weds on my knee, just an Arthroscopy of my knee, been back on track since thurs (by time i was out of hospital hubby didnt want to cook,) so 100% so far, will be from now on so hoping a nice loss. i need to get back to my 4 stone loss i got other week!!

well weighing is today again. My knee isnt too bad with swelling from my operation so i cant be holding too much water from that.

i gained 1.5lb was disappointed as wanted a loss like everyone else lol. But i do have reasons i guess!!

been 100% on plan this week so hoping for nice loss tomorrow :)

You have done amazingly well! x

thank you :)

i lost 5.5lb on tues! taking me 1/2 pound from my 4.5 stone shiny :D :D

i had lotsss of alcohol last night though, (which didnt stay down) so i really hope doesnt affect my scales too much

yay another 4lb off. (thats 9.5lb in 2 weeks!) Got slimmer of the week && my 4.5stone award :D :D :D

boo i gained 3lb... biut will get it off!!

upto date compare pic :) (this was last week before i gained 3lb this week lol)

4st 10,5 loss. vs startJPG.jpg

Back