The start to my 7 stone loss!!

thanks again :) if it wasnt for my knee braces i wouldnt of really noticed the loss on my legs! x

Really positive today again :D which is great! Feeling so good with been good & shifting this weight!!
Breakfast was a banana this morning, Dinner im thinking jacket spud, salad an cheesy beans.

curry for tea hmmmm :)

Well done hunni! Bet your well chuffed!!

I stupidly only brought Seafood sticks and fruit to work with me so not eating much today! Make up for yesterday where I went and bought out the shop! Lol!

My partner is working away this week so when I finish work it's swimming then a full spring clean of our house! Hate doing it when he's there, always under my feet!! Grrrr!!

What curry you making for t?

xx

:mad::mad: feeling sorry & depressed for myself!! Had my hospital app earlier an things are just BLA!! Got surgery within 3 months (knew needed it an again on next knee when it happens...) but my knees/ligaments just seem to get worse! surgery very risky as 'revision surgery' as consultant said & will be half a day surgery!!
Seems we get one thing sorted then two more problems happen & now back to square one with redoing my LCL ligaments :sigh:
Atleast im getting smaller leg braces, that must be good? lol

if only i could turn back time an change that 1 night!! would of saved me lots of pain & tears the past 5 years :sigh:

(sorry for the moan, needed to get it out)

As for tea.. still not had so think just going to do tandorii chicken, salad, chips. not sure, going to kitchen to knock something up!

Whoohoo 3lb off this week & slimmer of the week :D

ended up with takeaway after weigh in, donner calzone & it was awful an very greasy!! make me feel sick :( so wish didnt have it. Been really good since, was suppose to be out tonight & planned on only having cheesy nachos but stayed in so had chilli con carne with rice. still feeling hungry but used my heA + B with no fruit or anything in!! :/

Dont feel bad Jess - Ive had a bad night too - went to hairdressers straight from work got in late and went straight to chippy and got fish n chips. Didnt even take the batter off - god help me on Wed

Yeah guess we all have our moments!! Been really good since though :)

Had some salted roasted paprika chickpeas last night

ForumRunner_20121117_120937.png

Todays breakfast :)
ForumRunner_20121117_121201.png

beef dinner on the go, feeling like a bad week so really hope i dont gain. only think was tues takeaway out of syns the rest been within but doesnt feel like it :/ find out on tuesday i guess!!

Jess don't be so hard on yourself - i'm sure you will be ok. I say this every week to my hubby " oh I think ive STS " or oh i dont think ive lost this week, and in all the time ive said it i have only gained once and it was 0.5lb.

Having said that this week I kinda went off the rails on Friday and had fish and chips from the chippy and I didnt remove the batter ( bad i know) and if i do have a gain i only have myself to blame.... But i rarely eat fish and really fancied some. On my head be it :mad:

Oh i know i tend to be at times lol. Yeah ive been rocky for a while just need to stay focused again!!

ooo ive not had fish & chips for a longgg time! i wouldnt take batter off either lol. #

Beef dinner tonight :)
171987_10152249129970386_1500893238_o.jpg

well scales been sad for me, saying 1.5lb gain :(
lets hope they change by tomorrow!! lol

quiche, salad & chips for tea!

Thank you...

Another giddy moment here! Tried some of hubbys comic pj pants on as Im freezing!! (my only 2 pairs in wash!!) well they fit :D feeling so amazing right now!!

it was lovely & so easy. tin beans & chopped tomtoes with lots veg (if you like) then make like you do a lasgne. for the white sauce this time i used egg & cottage cheese, all i had in lol but was really nice. hubby enjoyed alot too x

so thought id sort my meal pics & upload!! theres lots ;)

1. alpen light, hot choc(2syn) with quark, squirty cream ontop. (1syn)
  2. bangers & mash
  3. beef bourguignon
  4. beef dinner
  5. beef stew

Attachments

• alpen light. choc quark cream.jpg
    alpen light. choc quark cream.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 27
  • bangers & mash.jpg
    bangers & mash.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 17
  • beef bour.jpg
    beef bour.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 22
  • beef dinner (2).jpg
    beef dinner (2).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 20
  • beef stew.jpg
    beef stew.jpg
    714.6 KB · Views: 21
    1. beef stir fry
    2. Black eyed bean chilli
    3. Bombay potatoes with chicken breast (soaked in Chinese herbs)
    4. branflakes + banana
    5. bread, cheese, sausages, egg, beans + tomatoes

Attachments

• beef stir fry.jpg
    beef stir fry.jpg
    637.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Black eyed bean chilli.jpg
    Black eyed bean chilli.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Bombay potatoes with chicken breast (soaked in Chinese herbs) 0 syns.jpg
    Bombay potatoes with chicken breast (soaked in Chinese herbs) 0 syns.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 18