The story of happyhealthy's expedition to maintain!

She's on mfp as well :)

Unexpectedly went to the gym early today (I usually go at night), but since I'm off today and tomorrow, we decided to go early since we've got relatives coming over tonight (joy of joys!) Got a great session on board. Came out of the gym like a cross between a sweating golden labrador and a plum tomato but it's always worth it! Is there anybody else who comes out the gym and after tackling the 40kg weights and owning the cross trainer like there's no tomorrow find that it's opening the swing doors to come out of the gym that kills them? I've got to the stage where I' buddy up with a random coming down the stairs in the hope that they'll open the door for me :D
Anyway, my workout
10 minutes of the cross trainer - high effort
10 min on the bike - high effort
20 minutes doing various weights
then policed it all off with a final half hour on the cross trainer (moderate effort)
The calorie counter said that I burned 645 calories - but I'm not sure how accurate these bad boys are.

After gym time snack 14:50
Apples and grapes salad - 90 calories

Running calorie total: 616

I've not a clue if you ever come on here anymore but I need to say that you have me in absolute stitches and I'm only a cpl of posts in to your diary (intending on powering throug the whole thing as find you so flippin brillianto!) I so hope you are still 'policing' off the lbs ;-) xxx

Back